ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
rgraham666 said:
Morning people. I could really use some coffee. My looney toon brain kept me up for a couple of hours this morning.

Off to browse, back soon.

Hey RG,

Have a big mug, I'll brew you p a pot of naval coffee :)

amicus is back. Change my order to an Irish Coffee before I start breaking out the lead pipe collection. What is it with all the ignorant assholes in the world that makes them so annoyingly obtuse?

Don't answer that.

Lucifer_Carroll said:
amicus is back. Change my order to an Irish Coffee before I start breaking out the lead pipe collection. What is it with all the ignorant assholes in the world that makes them so annoyingly obtuse?

Don't answer that.

LOL,

I'm almost surprised he is back so soon. Well, it has been a few days I suppose.

*HUGS*

Lucifer_Carroll said:

Don't answer that.

I was going to post on that thread but then decided it wouldn't do any good and listening to his reply woud just irritated me even more.

I'm still trying to figure out what world he lives on, cuz it's obviously not this one. :rolleyes:

Bloody...tricked into a flame war. I felt like I was back in middle school. Someone slap me if I get that stupid again.

Lucifer_Carroll said:
Bloody...tricked into a flame war. I felt like I was back in middle school. Someone slap me if I get that stupid again.

LC,

Did you check the thread I pmed you? It should make you feel better, even if only a little.

*HUGS*

:rose:

Colleen Thomas said:
LC,

Did you check the thread I pmed you? It should make you feel better, even if only a little.

*HUGS*

Yeah, but I don't think it's as hilarious as what is going on now. I mean, c'mon, amicus is accusing cantdog...CANTDOG of all people of not knowing anything about secular moralism and he replied to my assertion that Nobel Economic Prize winners and anti-union presidents are all anti-trust with an unrelated comment on people that have won the Nobel Peace Prize. He's in pure flame war mode and is pretending like the ability to talk tough makes his case any more right. It's like watching a monkey throw its own feces. It's just sad.

Colleen Thomas said:
LC,

*HUGS*

Did somebody smoke him while I wasn't watching?

Hopefully?

china-doll said:

Hopefully?

You might say that.

Try the 49 million americans heald hostage thread, I think page 4 is where it starts. It was a most amusing evening :)

china-doll said:

Hopefully?

Colly ran circles around him...

Again.

Apparently he really wants that humiliation again. He's not even faking intellectualism this time.

Lucifer_Carroll said:
Yeah, but I don't think it's as hilarious as what is going on now. I mean, c'mon, amicus is accusing cantdog...CANTDOG of all people of not knowing anything about secular moralism and he replied to my assertion that Nobel Economic Prize winners and anti-union presidents are all anti-trust with an unrelated comment on people that have won the Nobel Peace Prize. He's in pure flame war mode and is pretending like the ability to talk tough makes his case any more right. It's like watching a monkey throw its own feces. It's just sad.

Winning wasn't that big a deal, I think most of us have. It was when he went to the emotive appeal, against a woman. Oh, the irony there was priceless :)

Colleen Thomas said:
Winning wasn't that big a deal, I think most of us have. It was when he went to the emotive appeal, against a woman. Oh, the irony there was priceless :)

amicus is like Meals on Wheels when it comes to irony.

Lucifer_Carroll said:

Oooh, oooh! Can I volunteer? Purleeze?

I've always felt like slapping satan around for a while. Or was that W. I get the two confused. :p

*DISCLAIMER*
That is as political as I get.

Lou :cool:

Tatelou said:

I've always felt like slapping satan around for a while. Or was that W. I get the two confused. :p

*DISCLAIMER*

hey Lou lou :)

*HUGS*

Why aren't y9ou Nanoing?????

Tatelou said:

*DISCLAIMER*

Yeah, sure, I have a feeling that either you or Colly would be first in line to slap me around when I fuck up. vella usually slaps me around a bit on a regular basis, but that has more to do with the friskiness of my Succubus morph than anything else. :devil:

I keep wondering why ami's doctors don't relate his relapses into foaming incoherence with his use of the internet.

The man has one of the worst cases of information disease I've ever seen.

Colleen Thomas said:
hey Lou lou :)

*HUGS*

Why aren't y9ou Nanoing?????

Hey Colly! :kiss:

*hugs*

I have been, all day. Written 4,000 words so far today. I'm giving myself a bit of a break, by being frivolous here for a while. :D

Lou :rose:

Lucifer_Carroll said:
Yeah, sure, I have a feeling that either you or Colly would be first in line to slap me around when I fuck up. vella usually slaps me around a bit on a regular basis, but that has more to do with the friskiness of my Succubus morph than anything else. :devil:

Vella is just hoping you return the favor :eek:

Tatelou said:
Hey Colly! :kiss:

*hugs*

I have been, all day. Written 4,000 words so far today. I'm giving myself a bit of a break, by being frivolous here for a while. :D

Lou :rose:

Outstanding!

*HUGS*

Colleen Thomas said:
Vella is just hoping you return the favor :eek:

And I do.

Hee hee, I can't stop laughing at amicus's last post to me. I've never felt more ego-boosting from an insult before.

Colleen Thomas said:
You might say that.

Try the 49 million americans heald hostage thread, I think page 4 is where it starts. It was a most amusing evening :)

Just read a few pages worth, good show Colly.

That thread made my day. :D

china-doll said:
Just read a few pages worth, good show Colly.

That thread made my day. :D

Glad ya got a giggle from it. Anytime he gets tto sanctimonious I can look back at that one and loose the anger. He is much more amusing when he has lost the ability to rankle.

Colleen Thomas said:
Glad ya got a giggle from it. Anytime he gets tto sanctimonious I can look back at that one and loose the anger. He is much more amusing when he has lost the ability to rankle.

For me, she swings back and forth between amusing and irritating with nothing in between.

I keep wanting to put him on ignore, but then I'd miss the amusement. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back