ladies do you enjoy it when men look at your breasts?

I'm just a girl who can't say no!

What can I say, I like attention. They get me attention. There's nothing wrong with that. Right?

"Oklahoma" by Rogers & Hammerstein: "I'm just a girl who can't say no."

My wife is like that. We've gone through a lot of changes to get where we are now, her trusting me to not go ballistically jealous when she reacts to men's attention. I've learned to enjoy it, like you, dami_gucci:

What'cha gonna do when a feller gets flirty
Starts to talk purty, what'cha gonna do?
Supposin' 'at he says that your lips are like cherries
Or roses or berries, what'cha gonna do?
Supposin' 'at he says that you're sweeter 'n cream
And he's gotta have cream or die
What'cha gonna do when he talks that way,
Spit in his eye?

There's an old saying,
"A woman enters a man through his eyes,
A man enters a woman through her ears.

From time to time my wife is easily aroused. I enjoy watching. It's led to some interesting adventures.

Hi

I can enjoy it very much! Have never had a bad experience and people are always polite and complimentary which is wonderful.

I can understand why men get pleasurefrom looking at your lovely boobs. I love what your wearing. Semi see thro gives that erotic dimension xx

The First Thing Every Morning and the Last Thing Every Night

Part of my daily ritual upon awakening is to allow my hand to spend a few moments resting between my legs. Once out of bed I stand in front of the mirror cupping my modest breasts and, if my hands have accomplished their mission, watching my nipples harden.

Nothing wrong with admiring a woman that has nice breasts. I have not problem if I see a man checking my girlfriend out as she has beautiful breasts. When a woman has a dress on that shows lot of cleavage and they bend down to get something off the floor its ok to get a free peak :)

I don't mind at all

I know it's now politically correct, but I still like knowing I am being checked out. Pretty much all men do it to women.

It's never the first look. For me it's the second, where then glance pull their eyes away, then look again. That makes me grin on the inside.

I know it's now politically correct, but I still like knowing I am being checked out. Pretty much all men do it to women.

It's never the first look. For me it's the second, where then glance pull their eyes away, then look again. That makes me grin on the inside.

I am sure your beautiful, nothing wrong with a man enjoying the view of something beautiful. we are sexual beings. if boobs are showing or almost showing its ok to have a look.

"grin on the inside" huh :cool: ...

I mean tits are awesome so can't really blame people for looking. I look at other woman's boobs all the time. If I'm wearing a low cut top and showing cleavage I know people are gonna look. Makes me feel good that I'm being checked out. But at the same time take a look then be on ur way. Kinda creepy if u just keep staring.

Agreed. It can go from "mmmm" to "ewww" pretty quick. and I don't mind the "mmmm". ;)

Agreed. It can go from "mmmm" to "ewww" pretty quick. and I don't mind the "mmmm". ;)
LOL! So true! Agree with both you and Liltart. Have your look and go...don't get greedy! I think those are the same guys who create a 5-mile backup leering at a fender bender!

Back