Clearly the Allure has Won!

Good to see a post from you, hoping you'll be back soon gorgeous lady :rose: :kiss:

So many decisions. I just wish I had someone here, who could help me decide and weigh the pros and cons of either colour choice. This dilemma is causing me to lose sleep. Who wants to stay up and deliberate over colours with me tonight?!

I love those panties and that pic. I love the outline of your pussy showing. So yummy and sexy looking.

Oldies but goodies....
Just clearing off my phone and saved a few favourites!

I thought I would share:)

Someone sent me a note saying my videos are gone, I tried to click on the links and it turns out they aren’t there anymore. I don’t have a copy, I am feeling a little bit sad about that! Sorry.

Attachments

• 924F7239-67D0-4885-B8D9-B501A588D623.jpeg
    924F7239-67D0-4885-B8D9-B501A588D623.jpeg
    93.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 80915B8A-0ED2-443D-8E8B-F9CB07A1EB00.jpg
    80915B8A-0ED2-443D-8E8B-F9CB07A1EB00.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 31
Oldies but goodies....

Someone sent me a note saying my videos are gone, I tried to click on the links and it turns out they aren’t there anymore. I don’t have a copy, I am feeling a little bit sad about that! Sorry.

You're right! Those are sexy pics!!:devil:

Oh that is sad. You are absolutely stunning. Seeing your lovely form in motion would have been a treat.

Oldies but goodies....

More than happy to look at any oldies but goodies that you're willing to share!

Oldies but goodies....

I've got great news- you can make NEW videos! Thanks for sharing the pics, they are amazing.

Oldies but goodies....

Sexy girl. Looking forward to new videos

Oldies but goodies....

I had no idea you had videos. Sucks they don’t work. Hopefully maybe you can do some more. I would love to enjoy a video

Oldies but goodies....

I'm done.
Too hard.

Oldies but goodies....

Love the old pics. I guess you will just have to make some new videos.

Oldies but goodies....

I love your ass

Back