Charlotte's Conversion (closed for Iwasagoodgirl)

Chris

As much as we missed Grace, it was a distint pleasure to be off having an adventure, free of responsibilities. I had never been to a "con" before, and was curious as to what made them so popular.

Even more compelling though was Charlie's friskiness. Our drive to Blackpool had been playful, a touch here, a caress there, innuendoes galore. By the time we arrived at the hotel, we could easily have slipped into bed.

I was glad of the loose fitting Vulcan robes I was wearing. This wasn't the Club, so my desire for Charlotte would have to be more discreet.

We almost didn't make it out of the hotel room though, as you mentioned something about pon farr, your nipples tenting your uniform. I quieted a grin, settling into character, "It would be illogical to travel to an event, only to remain in our quarters."

You pressed up against me, my true feelings obvious to your touch. I took you by the shoulders, and instead of kissing you, intoned, "desire is a thing of the mind, and the mind can be controlled."

And with that, I spun you around, towards the door to the hallway, and gave you a swat on the lovely curve of your ass. (or arse, as you say in the UK ;)

You turned to look back at me, your expression mischievous and loving, and I knew you were plotting. I winked at you, and off we went.
 
David

My lips curved into a smile at Keelia's quick kiss, then shifted into a more lewd grin. I took the DVD, inhaled slightly, and slid it down the front of the elastic, black pants I was wearing. You burst out laughing as I pushed it down, the DVD case wedging itself between my groin and my stiffening cock. "Just hooooow eager are you for the first episode?" I asked baldly.

You surprised me by casually reaching out and sliding a finger along my bulge, venturing, "Very..."

It was my turn to laugh, as I reached down and pulled the case from my pants, "Good, because that was wicked uncomfortable!"

I slipped the DVD into the bag you were carrying and took your hand. There was a consistent electricity running between us, as I moved us towards the lobby. I stopped only once, to purchase a bottle of Rumulan Ale, before we left the ballroom to stand before the turbolift.

The doors opened, and a few other con attendees stepped out, each of us eying the other's costumes. We stepped on and I immediately hit our floor and the close buttons. The doors slid shut, even as several other costumed people approached.

You looked at me with a surprised expression. A moment later, I lowered my lips to yours...
 
Keelia Swann

All my training for my NRR badges had taught me to be in control of every situation but that clearly didn't see to include intimacy. As the lift door opened and we stepped out you lowered your lips to mine and claimed a hot kiss.

We were surrounded by Klingons and Vulcans and a Mr DATA who stopped to watch what was happening. I felt myself blush as you fumbled with your key card and opened your door. We heard some whistles and cheers from the other guests who all knew what was going to happen.

I noticed the king size bed and knew I would soon be on it. Your right hand closed on my left breast and I felt the nipple swell within my bra. Breaking the kiss I sighed "You know Tasha Yar escaped the rape gangs only in an alternative universe was she finally seduced. By a Romulan!"

You moved your hand from my breast and lowered it to the hem of my short skirt. You were surprised to find I was wearing stockings "Army issue!" I whispered.

Your fingers found my already wet panties and I gasped when you touched me. "See what you've done?" I said accusingly. Then I broke the contact and teased "You gonna put that DVD on? ... That's why we're here!"

Looking at the bulge in your crotch I said "I don't think those trousers fit you properly. Maybe you should take them off!"
 
David

I had not expected things to move quite so swiftly, but by the time we had exited the lift, we had moved from impulse to warp speed. We had a bit of a voyeuristic audience as we walked to my room, every guy envious at my good fortune with Keelia.

My nerves got the better of me as I tried to fish the damn key card out of the hidden sleeve on my harness and get it into the lock on the door. I was relieved to see your amused smile, as I pushed open the door. I followed you into the room, closing the door behind me.

You took a few steps into the room, surveying the bed, before turning back to me. I closed the distance between us and we embraced, our kisses hungrier, our bodies pressed tightly,. I felt you shift slightly from side to side, brushing your breasts against my mostly naked chest. I swear I could feel your nipples through your uniform, and brought one hand up between us to stimulate you more directly. My fingers circled your breast, as my thumb massaged the hard nipple tenting the fabric. You shuddered and sighed, briefly commenting about Tasha's seduction. I reached my hand down and around to clasp one of your cheeks, musing, "But I think she had her way with Data prior to that..."

I rolled my hips, pressing the bulge in my pants against your hips, grinning, "fully functional."

Your laugh, and the way you pressed back against me, only encouraged me. I reached down further and raised the hem of your skirt, my fingers brushing against stockings. "Oooo," I murmured, to have you reply that they were Army issue.

"My tax dollars at work," I chuckled, as I found the zipper of your skirt and divested you of the same. My hands explored your more fully, easing off your top, running my hands over you. Your panties spoke of your arousal, thank God, because I was going blow a blood vessel if I grew any more aroused.

I had to think a moment when you mentioned a DVD, "I dunno... You may have to work for it..."

Your smile telegraphed that you were willing, and your suggestion that I strip. I was more than happy to slide down the tight leggings, my cock bobbing as it was freed. Standing upright, after removing both boots and leggings, I let you get a good look at me, clothed only in the harness. You gestured at the harness, and I ventured, "It will give you something to hold onto.

You walked up to me, sliding your hands under the top straps of the harness and taking hold, as though daring me to make the next move. I squatted down sufficiently that I could grasp the backs of your legs, just below your buttocks, and lifted you up. You shrieked merrily, as your legs wrapped around me. I pulled you high enough that your sex was pressed against my abs. "Now the hard part," I muttered, as I slowly lowered you.

You released one hand and reached down to ease your panties to one side and help guide my cock. I growled as the head found your wetness. I let you drop a couple inches and popped inside you. Your hand returned to the harness, as I lowered you further. I felt your legs tighten around me, as your hips began to move. You shifted and your pussy swallowed my cock whole. We both gasped, our eyes lidded. I squatted again slightly, making it easier for me to move. I rolled my hips back and forth, and began to fuck you...
 
Chris

I had been quite curious about a con, but upon entering the main hall, almost immediately found a few certain similarities the The Club. People dressed up, forgot their daily lives, and lived a little larger. This included all sorts of flirtation, but nothing beyond furtive caresses and innuendo. It was like a PG rated version of my establishment.

Charlie and I enjoyed wandering about, people watching. There was so much going on, panel discussions, readings, meet and greets. We had to laugh and then stepped into a room with a sign posted on the door: 'Which race has the hottest sex?'

A lively debate was under way, with many classic Trek races making their claim. We were going to sit down, when the moderator looked over at us, "Ah, the Vulcans have finally arrived. Can you tell us, logically, why Vulcan sex is the hottest?"

I looked back at him, replying, "No... but we can show you."

There were whistles around the room, then the moderator chided me, "Really? I think you're bluffing."

I had to fight a grin, "Vulcans never bluff."

"Alright then, show us," he replied smugly.

I extended my hand to Charlie and you took it. As we walked up to the front of the room, I was once again delighted with you. No hesitation. You trusted me, whatever crazy scheme I concocted. God, I love you!

We stepped up onto the small stage and stood facing each other. I held up my hand, my two fingers extended. You mimicked me, your fingers brushing mine. We looked at each other, our eyes locked. As our fingers moved slowly over each other's hand. We moved a little closer, our hands sliding up each other's arm. The heat we had built up earlier in the day started to ignite. Our hands caressed shoulders and the sides of our throats, each of us mirroring the other.

My cock jumped when my fingertips brushed your lips, and your nipples were already trying to poke through your uniform as I kissed your hand. We moved closer still, the rest of the room vanishing. My hand slid down, just to one side of your breast, and then moved around you. Your naughty hand moved down my chest, and then to my side, soon slipping inside my robe. My hand felt the small of your back and pulled you against me, our lips meeting at last, so hungry for each other.

We kissed, once, twice, thrice, each longer and more intense. When we parted, we heard applause and wolf whistles. I looked over at the moderator, "Two words: Pon Farr. Now, if you will excuse us."

Before he could reply, I took your hand and led you from the stage, heading back towards our room...
 
David

I should have started dating service women years ago. This was fantastic! I growled my pleasure to Keelia, as you tightened the grip of your legs around my waist, and ground against me more feverishly. My cock was deep inside your channel, moving only a couple inches as we undulated together. I felt you tightening around my cock, your breath getting short, moving towards your first climax, when we heard a ripping sound. Part of my harness gave way in your hand, leaving you lopsidedly suspended.

You stopped moving, looking at me, giggling, "We've been hit!"

"We're going down!" I replied, spinning us around and taking a couple steps to the bed.

"Brace for impact!" I laughed, as I pitched forward, landing you square on your back on the bed, with me on top of you. My cock slammed deep into you again, causing us both to groan.

I couldn't resist teasing, "thank you for flying the friendly skies,,,"

You grabbed my face, pulling me in for a hard kiss, "You are not deplaning! Understood?"

"Yes Ma'am!" I replied, then began to fuck you with long, forceful strokes.
 
Epilogue

The alarm sounded in my ear breaking into the strangest dream I’d ever had in my life. I reached out to put it onto ‘snooze’ to grab another fifteen minutes sleep. When the repeat sounded I heard the rain driving against the window pain as I pushed back the bed clothes. I didn’t have time to even grab my shower robe when the phone rang. I could hear Mum’s voice talking to someone and then she shouted up the stairs “Charlie … are you awake?”

“Yes Mum.”

“I’ve got Sandra on the phone. Will you take it up there?”

“Yes Mum” I replied as I picked up the extension by my bed “I’ve got it” I said and I heard Mum put her handset down. “Hi Sandra” I said softly “where have you been? We’ve been worried about you.” Sandra began to explain her cousin was home on leave from the army and she had spent time with her.

I interrupted her “We must meet for coffee, today ok?” Sandra said she was free for an hour so I continued “You won’t believe the dream I’ve had about you?”

Debenhams has a really good coffee bar in the centre of the store so Sandra and I met there. After the usual pleasantries she asked “What about this dream?”

“You will never believe this, I scarcely believe it myself. You had gone missing while out on a door to door mission and Dad sent me to look for you. I went to this house where this handsome hunk lived and …” I felt myself blush “I ended up in bed with him!”

Sandra laughed “What was it like?”

Both of us blushed mainly because our strict Christian upbringings meant we would remain virgins until our wedding night.

“It was amazing!” I laughed nervously “My lover owned that sex club in the Clissold area.” Sandra laughed as I continued “We ended up getting married and had a beautiful daughter, Grace. Mum divorced Dad and became involved in the club herself.” Sandra shook her head as I added “It was so vivid I even remember my husband’s name, Christian Devon.”

“You’ve been reading too much ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’” Sandra joked.

“How do you know what’s in it?” I teased as we bantered back and forth happy in our friendship. We parted with smiles on our faces and I decided to drive to the church to collect the post.

My route took me to the Clissold area and past the sex club I had dreamed about. I slowed down to have a look. Getting out of his car was the man who obviously owned it, a bronzed super fit hunk who was every girl’s dream. Our eyes met and we exchanged a smile as I felt my face blush. I swear it was him! It couldn’t be, I had never met him in my life.

He was wearing an ‘ID’ badge on the lapel of his power business suite. It just had the initials ‘CD’ and I felt myself gasp as our eyes met again and he gave me what was almost a look of recognition and I almost lost control of the car. He shouted with concern “I don’t bite you know!” Then he added “My name is Christian but my friends call me “Chris!” I coughed, blushed again and then drove off at speed.

But … O dear … I’m just being silly! Aren’t I?
 
Chris

I woke as the morning light framed the thick curtains of the hotel room. We had slept well, despite not being at home. I cuddled most closely with Charlie, and studied your features in the dim light. The slowness of your breath and movements of your eyes, told me you were still deeply asleep.

If we had been home, I would have slipped out to take care of Grace. But as she was in Carol's loving hands, I was free to pursue other loves.

Very softly and slowly, so as not to wake you, I started to move one hand over you. Your skin was warm as I explored, tracing your collarbones and the lines of your throat, easing down your chest. I felt my cock harden fast as I felt the swell of your breasts and your nipples hardening beneath my fingertips.

You started to stir, so I moved down to your belly, stilling for a moment, as your sleep deepened again. I began to explore again, tracing your hips and thighs, my fingers soon draw to your mons. The way you were lying, I did not have much access between your thighs. I could slide only one finger down to caress your labia gently, and had to content myself with that. You stirred and your body shifted slightly, giving me a bit more access. I continued a slow up and and down stroke, and felt your lips gradually moisten and part.

I froze, and watched as you started, then woke. You looked around the room briefly, then at me, with a look of confusion on your face. "Good morning, Mrs. Devon," I said softly.

You looked at me for a moment, then brought one hand to your forehead, telling me how you had had the strangest dream. You recounted how, in your dream, our entire relationship had been a dream, and you were still a virgin.

I gently brought a second finger down and pinched one of your labia. When you squirmed, I chuckled, "well, I pinched you and you felt it, so you must not be dreaming now."

You smiled at me with an expression that you were quite content with being awake. I brought my lips to yours, both of us smiling as we kissed. I slid on top of you, feeling your legs spreading in anticipation. With one hand, I guided the head of my cock to your wet furrow, the tip oozing as I felt your wet heat.

I paused, smiling, "still feeling virginal?"

You smiled and nodded. "Good!" I answered, then thrust!
 
Chris

How different this was to our first time together, when I had actually taken your virginity, slowly and gently. We had replayed that moment so many times, sometimes gentle, sometimes rough. You always tightened your channel, mimicking the obstruction of your maidenhood. This was no exception. I had to put some force into my thrust, my hardness ramming its way into your wet, vise-tight sex.

Your back arched as you cried out, your hands grasping my shoulders, trying to push me away. You protested and struggled, and I replied by pinning your arms to the bed and fucking you harder, the hardness of your nipples, the flush of your skin, and the drenching wetness of your pussy telling me your true feelings.

We fought like this for some time, the sounds of our coupling loud in the small room. I felt a climax tear through you at least once, before I felt my own rumbling inside me. You must have felt it too, your eyes wide, as you begged me not to put a child into you.

I felt my cock stiffen further. Unlike pretty much every other time you had said this, it was now a possibility. Now that Grace was several months old, it could happen...

I roared as I came! My cock surged deep inside you as I felt your channel grip my manhood tightly. We bucked frantically against each other as we came, fighting now for breath as we clung to each other. Our eyes remained joined, each of us watching a series of expressions play over our faces, joy, lust, love, pleasure, bliss, and finally loving thoughtfulness.

I looked down at my beloved wife, smiling a little, "guess we should talk about when we want another child..."
 
Last edited:
Chris

Still joined, my comment hung in the air between us. Charlie and I were in that hyper sensitive, post orgasmic state, every little movement making us shiver with pleasure.

Our eyes still intent on each other, another conversation passed between us. Our lives, our life together, our love, Grace, our future, our enduring love, and more children and when, all wordlessly conveyed. I shifted slightly, and then felt your hands brush down my back and grab my hips, pulling me against you more firmly.

I purred as I slid that fraction of an inch deeper into you. You smiled and a sudden wicked thought seized me, quipping, "one down, seven to go!"

"Seven!" You shrieked, as I knew you would, before you pushed me hard, off of you onto my side. I couldn't help but laugh as you rolled off the large wet spot, growling, then laughing with me.

You stood by the side of the bed, semen dripping down your thigh, your skin still flushed, your breasts swaying as you huffed, "You... you... pervert!"

I started to move towards you, a leer plastered onto my lips. I was met by a pillow to the face, before you stomped off towards the bathroom, grumbling, "Men!"
 
Meanwhile, in the next room - David

I awoke to the muffled sounds of two? people having sex in the next room. Must have been great sex, or she was a screamer, or both. I glanced at curtains and then the clock. Late...

Then again, I... we had been up late. I turned over to see Keelia still asleep. I smiled at her and the memories of her last night. I studied her in the dim light, sans makeup and costumes. She was so.. pretty, really pretty!

Her torso was only covered by a sheet, barely hiding her luscious curves. Her dark nipples peaked the sheet, and I felt myself hardening at the voyeuristic view.

"Like what you see?" You asked softly.

"Ah!" I cried, "Yes, and don't do that! You startled me!"

You opened your eyes with a giggle. I shook my head, "sneak!"

We looked at each other, and I would have loved to have read your mind. I raised one eyebrow, as I traced a finger along your collarbone, "sooo?..."
 
Keelia Swann

I felt myself stirring in bed and with my head on your masculine chest. My lips felt bruised and were probably swollen by the events that took place earlier. I moved my hand down and found your spent cock. Meanwhile the couple next door were loud, very loud and no doubt enjoying themselves.

We slipped back to sleep and I woke to find you hardening in my hands. “You know in the army” I whispered “we are taught to’take one for the team’, I think I’ve taken loads for the team.” I held your gaze as I felt my nipples harden “You filled me with yourself, took me and mastered me.”

I pulled you into a kiss and added “In the army I’m still learning to be a soldier. In bed I’m learning to be a woman.” I kissed you and placed your right hand on my left nipple which hardened into a bead. “I’m ready for my next lesson.”
 
David

"Hmmm," I purred, "do you remember the 'Naked now' episode of Next Generation? How Tasha straddled Data before the scene ended?"

Keelia replied with a throaty, "mmm hmm."

"I know what happened next," I finished, grinning as you smirked at me.

"I do!" I asserted, "get on top of me."

You humored me by rising and moving onto all fours above me. I purred more loudly at the view, "now she lowered her breasts to his chest and brushed left and right."

I felt my body jolt as your hard nipples began to tease my skin, dragging side to side. "And... up and down," I suggested, gasping.

"And then my face," I breathed, and sucked in my breath as your nipples brushed my cheeks. I caught a hard nub in my lips and grinned at your response. You slid it free and continued teasing me more aggressively.

My hands had been caressing your hips and thighs, when you asked, "then what happened?"

I clasped the firm cheeks of your delightful derriere, and gave you a push forward, while I slid down on the bed. You had to lift one knee, then the other, for my shoulders to move past your hips. I moved down a little more, until my face was directly beneath your sex. "She lowered her hips a little," I suggested.

The wet scent of you filled my nose as you did. My nose brushed your clit as I tilted my head, my tongue emerging to lazily move up and down your furrow. I explored for a time, listening to your responses, moving my tongue this way and that, stopping to suckle your labia. When I resumed lapping, I happened upon just the right spot. You pressed down harder, and I licked more insistently.

I was soon rewarded by the sounds of your climax and my face being bathed in your release. You collapsed, breathing hard, "then... what?"
 
David

"Then," I replied, my words muffled by your beautiful, wet sex, "she slid down his android body..."

I felt Keelia rise up, then look down at my wet face. "You look awful sexy with my cum all over your face," you smiled, before beginning your descent. One of my arms was at my side, and my hand reached down to tilt my cock upward a bit. Damn, was I hard!

My eyes were treated to the sites of your mons, and your taut belly. You made sure to brush your breasts over my face again, as you moved further. Glancing up, I could see you smiling, obviously delighted at how you were teasing me. Your expression changed though when you backed up and the tip of my cock met the apex of your thighs. I moved my cock up and down a bit, the head plowing along your furrow, spending your lips wide. Your lips formed a beautiful, "O," as the tip sank into your opening.

I released my cock, and reached up to take your face in my hands, "And then, she fucked him hard!"
 
David

Keelia's eyes gleamed, and you pushed onto my cock, hard! My length speared up into you. I gasped and my body arched at the sudden sensation of being engulfed, and I watched your eyes pop and your body tremble. You panted briefly, then started to move your hips, your pussy slowly sliding on and off my cock. You kept it up for several blissful minutes, both of us moaning softly, then stopped. You push off of my chest and settled back, sitting upright, fully sheathing my cock. I smiled. God, you gave the most amazing views. Your skin was flushed and your breasts swayed as you breathed deeply. You set your hands on my chest again, squeezing my pecs. Your hips began to shimmy as you did, and the flush of your skin deepened. You glanced up, into my eyes, and giggled, "I.. uh,.. kind of have a thing for guy's chests."

I set my hand over one of yours and pressed two of your fingers on either side of one of my nipples. Your breathe caught, and I grinned, "By all means, enjoy!"

I brought my hands to your hips and began to shift them forward and back, my cock now entering and exiting you at different angles. The movement of my arms must have made my chest move intoxicatingly for you, as you began to grope my muscles and pinch my nipples. Your mouth was a little slack and your breath labored, as I felt your channel tighten. Mmm.. mmm... mmm, love finding a woman's kinks...
 
David

Mmm..mmm...mmm! What a view! Keelia was riding me rhythmically, your hips rising and falling. Your hands were on my chest, which meant that your chest was tilted forward, and your breasts were bouncing beautifully with each movement. I reached up and cupped both of your soft mounds and began to knead them, my thumbs flicking back and forth over your nipples.

You must have appreciated the sensation was your hips began to move more quickly, and your sex tightened suddenly as you groaned out your second orgasm. Your skin flushed a sexy pink and you gleamed with perspiration, before you collapsed down on top of me, panting.

I just held you for a minute, my cock still very much hard and buried deep in you. I tilted your head up and kissed you, your breath hot in my mouth. You started to make a comment about it having felt good, when I chuckled, "Oh honey, we are only getting started."

You purred, saying maybe, after a break.

"Huh uh," I replied, wrapping my arms around you, then rolling sharply to the right. I was abruptly on top of you, our legs a tangle. I straightened mine, shifted, and thrust deep again. My hands slid beneath your back, to clasp your shoulders. I bent my head and bit your lower lip lightly, before rolling my hips and thrusting deeply into you.
 
OOC - I post now for the entertainment of some amazing, beautiful service women. I love you Dears!

As always though, from any reader, I would love suggestions: Scenes, characters, whatever your hearts desire. Ask, and I will do my best to deliver.

XOXO
 
David

I had to grin. Not only was I in the sack with an incredibly hot woman, but I had one of those perfect erections, one of those 'feels so good but doesn't push me over the edge hard as stone fuck all day' erections.

I was on top of Keelia, kissing you ardently as my hips moved like a metronome. I pressed up onto my hands, arching my back, to enter you at a different angle, and a little deeper. You smiled as you stretched your arms above you, relaxed, commenting how it was good of me to do all the work. Your breasts were bouncing beautifully as my hips slapped yours. I slowed, then stopped, all the way inside you, admiring the view.

You smiled, an idea moving through your head, and then I felt your channel squeeze my cock. "Oooo," I breathed, "that's nice."

A wicked smile played over your lips, as your hands grasped my hips and held me inside you. "Don't move," you ordered, and I nodded in happy obedience.

You squeezed again, your hips shifting slightly, then relaxed. And squeezed, and relaxed, and squeezed. Several minutes of this was eroding my control, as I started to sweat and groan. You sensed my mounting arousal, and began closing for the kill. You arched your back, then writhed slowly, watching me, teasing, "Do you want to cum David, hmmm? Do you want to fill me with your hot cum?"

My mouth went slack and I started to pant. Your smile was huge. You were clearly enjoying this, as your language got dirtier, "Give it to me, David. I love that big, hard cock. Cum deep in my hot, wet pussy. You want it. I know you want to fuck me, cum in me. Give it to me..."
 
David

I went from riding that perfect wave to feeling that wave overwhelm me, and you knew it! You had a deliciously naughty look on your face as the dirtiest words passed those sweet lips. My hips surged and my head snapped back as I abruptly came, "fuck.. Fuck... FUCK.. oh.. my.. God! Fuck!!!"

I fought for air as the last pulses of my climax were spent inside you. My eyes were wide as I looked down at you, a cat-who-got-the-cream expression on your face. "I.. think.. someone.. else .. has been.. teaching you," I gasped.

"Oh no," you replied, "I was just talking with one of the sergeants and she says guys just love saucy talk."

I chuckled, "wise woman! So what else does she have to say?"

You set a finger to your cheek, as though in thought, "you can't expect me to give away allll our secrets..."

I chuckled again, really enjoying your sense of humor, particularly when I was balls deep in you. I ground my hips against yours, a particularly nice sensation for both of us, teasing back, "Oh come on Keelia, please, just another secret, pretty please."

You giggled at my whiny show, "Nope, sorry, no can do."
 
Last edited:
David

"Hmmph!" I replied, now really curious as to what womanly wisdom was being circulated.

I looked around the room and espied something useful. I slid out of you abruptly, and rolled off the bed, causing you to give me a surprised, "hey?"

I walked, my semi-swollen cock swinging side to side, to both sets of windows and detached the sashes. I turned and faced you, stretching one of the out, an evil grin on my face, "Ve have vays of making you talk."

Your eyes widened a little, and then you smiled. A defiant look settled on your sweet face, "I'm not afraid. Do your worst!"

Little did you know that I had been a Boy Scout in my youth, and was a master of knot tying. I moved to one corner of the bed and clasped an ankle. God, you have gorgeous legs... I looked a sash twice around your ankle, then tied it off. The bed frame had legs at each corner, so it was easy to secure the other end of the sash.

I looked at you, confident and cocky, as I moved to your other leg, and then your right arm, and finally the left. When I finished, I walked to the end of the bed and surveyed my work. You writhed a bit on the bed, and my cock hardened swiftly. You smiled as you saw my erection. Dang it.. You were still in charge of this scene... but not for long.

I crawled onto the bed, moving over you, intent on teasing the fuck out of you, when the side of my hand brushed your side. You flinched and squeaked, then looked at me as though you had revealed a state secret. I smiled evilly, as I brought my fingertips right above your belly, and waggled them. You held your breath, sucked your belly in, trembled. I lowered them, just brushing your skin, and you really shrieked, with laughter. Your torso arched and bucked and strained, until I lifted my hand and left you gasping.

As I paused, I could feel my cock pulsing. God, watching you was so damn hot!

I slid down the bed, standing at the end, and spread my arms, my fingertips dangerously close to your toes. "Are you sure you have nothing to tell me?" I asked.

"No!" you shouted, before growling, "and don't you dare... Wah HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!"

It was so easy, and your body convulsed and shook. I savored the view of your sex as you twisted and turned. Your breasts bounced wildly as you peeled with laughter.

When you face was nicely flushed, I stopped. You collapsed back, gasping, "David... Couldn't.. you.. torture me.... some.... OTHER..way?!"
 
David

I wanted to fuck you, right then and there. But I wanted to make you want it as much as I did. And while tickling you had been great fun, and was frankly kind of hot, it didn't leave you gagging for it. And I needed that right now...

I crawled onto the bed again, and watched you flinch in anticipation of more tickling, but instead, I lowered my lips to your mons and kissed your skin. You sighed, and I am not sure whether it was more from relief or pleasure. I started to kiss down, my lips meeting the wetness of your freshly fucked pussy. The scent of our coupling was strong, and as I gave you a tentative lick, the taste was vaguely acidic, and certainly strong.

But you inhaled sharply and I smiled to myself. I began a slow exploration, gently teasing one labia and then the other, running my tongue up and down, just outside your furrow. I probed just outside your channel, careful not to penetrate you in any way. Your hips rose and fell, as you unconsciously tried to guide my mouth. I slid up and carefully circled around your clit, being as careful as I could to not lap the sensitive bud directly.

The minutes passed, as I teased up and down, side to side, my hands slid beneath your ass and cupped the cheeks. I could feel them tightening every time you began to move towards climax. I let you get close, but then backed off. Your breath became more ragged, eventually giving away to groans each time I backed off. But I persisted...

When I finally licked your opening directly, you gasped, "I will tell you anything David, but Fuck Me Dammit!"
 
David

My grin was broad as I looked up your body, writhing impatiently. God, I really loved your assertiveness! Music to my soul!

But you were tied up, and I could not resist the idea of teasing you just a bit more. I licked slowly up your furrow, beautifully drenched now, pausing briefly at your clit. My licks there were very slow and soft, just enough to make you try to grind your hips against my face and growl frustratedly, "Da.. vid..."

"Yes dear," I answered in my most cheerful, husband-like voice, as I kissed your mons and slowly moved up your belly. You tensed again, and squeaked, "UHH, no tickling!"

"Right!" I answered, moving higher, swerving to my left to kiss up the curve of a breast. Your nipples were so damn hard, just irresistible, and my mouth feasted on one as you squirmed deliriously beneath me.

As I began to kiss down one breast, intent on the other, I heard you whisper, "Kiss me."

I looked up to see your head tilted up, your expression a portrait of want, a mirror of mine. I moved higher onto your body, bringing my lips to yours, for a ravenous open mouthed kiss. We both moaned as the tip of my cock bumped your wet sex. I shifted slightly and pressed again. Our moans became cries as the tip slid down and then into you. Your channel was extraordinarily tight, your arousal bringing you to the edge. I felt my cock flex as I pressed, fighting my way deeper. I growled as I reared back, shifted slightly, and then thrust, HARD!
 
Justin

I was not in a good mood, as I walked towards David's room. "Come to the Con," you told me. "You'll have a great time," you told me. "Tons of hot women," you told me.

Well, last night had been spent with a hot woman, so damn drunk that she passed out in my bathroom and me laying in bed, Alone, while the entire Klingon Empire was partying in the next room. I had managed to finally get some sleep somewhere around dawn, when the couple in the next room started doing the wild thing, loudly!

Fine, fine, fucking fine... I got up and showered. I was not much into costumes, but had relented and bought a suit similar to the one worn by the Agents in the Matrix. I was grateful for the sunglasses as I stepped into the brightly lit hall, and walked the couple doors down to David's room. I was about to knock on the door, when I heard a woman's voice inside scream, "YES! YES! YES! Fuck Meeeee!"

I snorted. Lovely. Glad one of us was having fun. I turned, considering my options. There had better be a damn good breakfast...
 
Justin

I tapped the down button in the elevator lobby and waited, as two Klingons shambled close and stood by me. They muttered between themselves about last night, about the hangovers they were nursing, and how they would do the same tonight, for the glory of the empire. I cringed inwardly when it became clear the festivities would again be held in the room next to mine... oh joy....

I survived the cramped elevator ride down to the first floor, and emerged intent on going to the office. I had to get a different room.

I passed down the corridor, navigating between cosplayers and fanboys. I was barely noticed in my 'costume,' which was fine by me. I stopped at the receptionist's desk, and explained my situation to young man tricked out as a red shirt. He said that all the rooms were booked, but if I could wait on the day manager, perhaps something could be worked out. I agreed and he referred me to a waiting area in the next room. It was pretty sparse, as waiting rooms go, some chairs, prints and I large mirror on the wall, fake plant, a couple of aged magazines. I sat down and got out my phone to rot my brain while waiting. I had started going through my email, when I glanced at the mirror, and saw light coming through it. I stood and looked closer, into another room. Ah, a two way mirror.

The other room was a small conference room, with a large table in the center, and eight chairs. I watched as a woman entered, in a smartly fitted suit, carrying a six inch stack of files and papers. She set it down on the table and paused. She closed her eyes for a moment, and took a deep breath. I watched her chest rise as she did, filling the cream blouse beneath her jacket for a moment. "Oooo," said softly, suddenly aware that I was staring at her.

I looked away as she opened her eyes, bent over the stack of paper, and started to sort them into piles. I looked back, feeling like I had been caught gawking, when I remembered it was a two way mirror. I smiled as I turned to watch her again. She moved this way and that, making piles, sorting, making small notes. I watched her intently, enjoying the movements of her body, the occasional stretch, the focused look on her face. I moved more closely to the mirror, engrossed.

At one point, something fell off the table, to the floor. She bent over to pick it up, and I pursed my lips as I watched her skirt rising up her legs.

All too soon, she straightened and regarded the table. She slid her jacket off, her chest thrust out for a moment as she did, then settled down in a chair and took up her pen. I continued to watch her as she read and made notes, tapping the pen on a pad of paper, rotating it slowly.

I continued to watch, focusing on her subtle movements and expressions. At one point, I became aware that I was getting aroused, and my eyebrows raised. Me? A voyeur? Who knew?

I went to the door of the room and closed it, then walked back and took a seat by the mirror. I saw her tapping the pen on her lips as she thought, and felt myself stiffen more. I found myself eagerly waiting for every little movement, engrossed by a woman doing paperwork...
 
Justin

This was kinda strange, and sexy, and fascinating, all at the same time. I was staring, studying, gawking in ways you just can't do when the other person can see you. Did you sense my eyes on you?

And while we had never spoken, I felt like I knew you in some ways, the way you frequently ran your fingers through your dark curls, the furrow of your brow and the cute purse of your full lips when you concentrated, your stiff shoulders and the movement your breasts made when you stretched... I wonder how many men actually knew this sort of thing about their significant others...

My reverie was broken though when you rose and picked up the phone on the table. I was surprised I could hear you say, "Hello, its Susan Royce, room 713. I am in conference room C. Could you please send some coffee? Thanks!"

Susan. And a nice low voice. Mmm hmm!

I wanted to meet you.. but how? Couldn't exactly say, "Hi! Been staring at you and wanted a hookup." Way too stalker...

I focused on Susan again and watched you rub your neck for a moment. Coffee would not fix that... but a good waiter might...

I took off my dark glasses, the ear wire, and my jacket, and left them on one of the chairs. I drew the curtain across the mirror, then stepped into the hall, closing the door behind me. I tried to look nonchalant as I waited, then grinned as I saw a waiter carrying a tray towards me. Dark pants, white shirt, dark tie, not too dissimilar from what I was wearing. He slowed as he neared, and I asked, "for Susan, in C?"

He looked a little confused, but affirmed and yielded the tray when I told him I would take it to you. I took the tray, turned and knocked on her door. So far, so good...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top