When a white man, Sr71plt calls a black woman a "black bitch" is it racist?

I must not have noticed during the pretty fun era. Everyone is entitled to portray themselves how they want to here, within Laurel's rules so I get that.
Bingo! Likewise if someone wants to present a certain persona, they shouldn't be surprised when someone mentions it.

If sr71 didn't know Funk was black and just said she's using the hard black bitch persona, does that make his comment any less stupid?
No, it was a stupid comment, but mainly for the reason that, apparently, people don't know what it means to present a certain persona here on lit.

I was referring to the part where persona does not equal real self.

Would you mind clarifying again, what you meant?
I didn't mention anyone's real self. :rolleyes:
Sheesh! He said she presents a "hard black bitch" persona here, not that she is a "hard black bitch".

Doesn't matter.

The phrase itself is a microaggressive trigger.

It proves that he does not live up to his own rules when speaking to/about a minority.

Look at all the grief I got by quoting Jackie Chan (Rush Hour) to LT, "Wazzup mah niggah?"

You are seriously brain damaged to still insist that Rob is the idiotic Hash alts.

And Pete wasn't the only one who noticed it was misogynistic. I'm pretty sure LadyF picked up on that in the first fucking place you imbecile.

You are seriously attached to your chubby beta Orbiter if you think he's not.

Exactly what is a "hard black bitch"? How does the "black" part of that persona make it distinguishable from a hard bitch who is white? Are white women bitches too or just women of color?

Do you ever call men "bitch" or is that a slur you've reserved for women?

Which is would be more effective as an anti Trump commercial? Quoting him saying "She was a fat pig" or "She was a hard black bitch"?
You poor little victim! WhAaaaaaaaa!

Funk asked if the comment was racist, and people are offering their opinions on that.

WINGS

Are you daft? Or -more likely- are you just as racist and xenophobic as your bestie RobDownSouth?
Which would explain your endless attempts of defending him while attacking and mocking those wh object to his vile personal attacks and trolling.

Any nonbiased person can tell at this point that Hashfag. aka Darbhinder /Sanjeet /Finkelstein /smootG are RobDownSouth's alts.
As shown by his preoccupations (his political beliefs and who he trolls and what he trolls them with), and his MO's as in racist and homophobic slurs.

Or if, let's hypothesise that we're mistaken about the alts: any decent poster would be apalled and disgusted by the personal attacks and slurs that Rob spews under his real username,

Last edited:
If he had called a hard black bitch it would be racist .
He did not ,just the persona she sometimes presents .

WINGS

Are you daft? Or -more likely- are you just as racist and xenophobic as your bestie RobDownSouth?
Which would explain your endless attempts of defending him while attacking and mocking those wh object to his vile personal attacks and trolling.

Any nonbiased person can tell at this point that Hashfag. aka Darbhinder /Sanjeet /Finkelstein /smootG are RobDownSouth's alts.
As shown by his preoccupations (his political beliefs and who he trolls and what he trolls them with), and his MO's as in racist and homophobic slurs.

Or if, let's hypothesise that we're mistaken about the alts: any decent poster would be apalled and disgusted by the personal attacks and slurs that Rob spews under his real username,

Yeah.

WINGS

I am non-biased with regards to Rob and I am sure those aren't Rob alts. Are you really going to listen to que, here? He's totally biased against Rob and you think que is 'vile,' but you can listen to him if you want.

If he had called a hard black bitch it would be racist .
He did not ,just the persona she sometimes presents .

I'm sorry, but after 8+ years of being called racists for pointing out truths about Obama, I think the standard needs to apply to ALL white people, not just conservatives.

The only time you can say hard black bitch is when Rue Paul is aroused.

I am non-biased with regards to Rob and I am sure those aren't Rob alts. Are you really going to listen to que, here? He's totally biased against Rob and you think que is 'vile,' but you can listen to him if you want.
The fact that I'm listening to Que (who I don't see eye to eye with and I don't usually trust) proves my point.

Too much resemblance between Rob's MO (as in who they both spew their bile towards, their racial insults, their preoccupations and so on) and those alts. Finkelstein (anti-semitic), Sanjeet and smelly pakis (racist) Hashfag, Queerbait (homophobic), prairee nigger (he hates native americans too) and so on.

Nobody can be so consistent over such an extensive period of time.

I'm sorry, but after 8+ years of being called racists for pointing out truths about Obama, I think the standard needs to apply to ALL white people, not just conservatives.

The only time you can say hard black bitch is when Rue Paul is aroused.

You were proven to be a racist long before Obama became POTUS, dummy.

I see some people grew up in the era of participation medals for everyone. Screaming racism and bigotry in one comment and then openly engaging in the same type of commentary themselves. Racism - not okay. Misogyny - okay.

Was the comment made in poor taste? Yes, with racial and misogynistic tones. Seems to be the general environment though here as of late. Its like Trump's locker room in the GB lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a "hard bl... sorry, African-American (gotta be careful here, or white little me is gonna get branded a racist) bitch" archetype? If so, is it racist to point ot when it seems someone is adopting that as their online persona?

Remove the "black" for non controversy's sake, and I think it's still a pretty astute observation of LadyF.

But what do I know? It all seems to me like grasping the most convenient bat to swinng for instant Internet one-upmanship. And I never got the point of that.

Back