The 12th Annual Literotica Award Nominations: Most Influential Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Kitty Mama
In this category, please nominate the writer who affected you the most in 2010. Whose stories did you seek out and enjoy? Who made laugh/cry/etc.?

Author must be an active Literotica author (meaning their account is still currently on Literotica – it has not been removed or cancelled) who submitted stories during the year 2010 (and those submissions must still be on the site).

One nomination per member, please. If multiple nominations are made by a member, only the first listed will count.

As a writer who has written in nearly all categories, I nominate myself, Andtheend, as the most influential writer.

Since I actually posted a couple of stories in 2010, I'm eligible to vote.

After going through the vast amount of writers on this site, I realized that there is only one, very talented writer deserving to be named the most influential writer. I can tell you that I was greatly influenced by her work.

I nominate Andthend.

Since I actually posted a couple of stories in 2010, I'm eligible to vote.

After going through the vast amount of writers on this site, I realized that there is only one, very talented writer deserving to be named the most influential writer. I can tell you that I was greatly influenced by her work.

I nominate Andthend.

Thank you, Freddie, for your nice words. You are too kind.

Well, since I've only written one story and one poem in 2010, that gives me a write to nominate someone.

I nominate a writer who I have read every single one of her stories. She's amazing and wicked pretty, too.

I nominate Andtheend as the most influential writer.

Well, since I've only written one story and one poem in 2010, that gives me a write to nominate someone.

I nominate a writer who I have read every single one of her stories. She's amazing and wicked pretty, too.

I nominate Andtheend as the most influential writer.

Thank you SHR. You're too kind. Good luck with your writing for 2011.

As a writer who has written in nearly all categories, I nominate myself, Andtheend, as the most influential writer.

Thought it was the writer who had INFLUENCED you that you are suppose to nominate!!!

Bit big-headed to nominate yourself I think personally!!

It's not about how many stories the author has written, nor about how many in which genre but rather the quality and what the author's story does to me the reader..... Keeping that in mind I chose JazCullen!

I don't think it is about who has written in the most categories, or who has written the most stories. To be an influential writer means that you have inspired us, encouraged us and had an impact on our lives as a reader.

To self nominate goes against what the category is about ie: "In this category, please nominate the writer who affected YOU the most in 2010"

It is fantastic that your readers are nominating you, that says that you have made an impact but maybe you should relook at your own vote and see who has inspired YOU. Let your own work and your readers speak on your behalf instead of your current self promotion.

Last edited:
My vote goes to:

JazCullen
http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1159372&page=bio

Jaz has been an inspiration, not only for creating such realistic and poetic pieces but also for her diligence and respect towards her readers.

In one story, you can weep for loss, cry for joy and jump out of your seat in excitement. Each character is consistant, beautiful, realistic and their lives on the pages cannot help but touch you in some way. Every reader has a favourite and like so many, find themselves hooked each week waiting for their next fix.

As for her respect towards her readers: she goes out of her way to acknowledge and encourage her readers. By coming across as 'real', she has inspired all of us and made our opinions, positive or otherwise, seem valid. So many of her readers are now writing and submitting on this site because of her encourage and 'real' factor. If you go through the list of new authors for 2010, you will see her name pop up constantly in thanks for her support, editing, inspiration and general help.

That is what I would call an influential writer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back