Being watched

Whether I'm just masturbating or actually having sex, having an audience really gets me going. I'm not sure why exactly, but I just love the fact that someone is watching me.

Why not put a show on Skype or YIM ? :D:D

Whether I'm just masturbating or actually having sex, having an audience really gets me going. I'm not sure why exactly, but I just love the fact that someone is watching me.

As you can tell by my name..I would love to. I have only had a couple experiences while teenager but never as an adult.

We love being watched. We often have back yard parties where everyone is naked and gets it on with whoever they want. The party hasn't started yet today, but we are all naked on the back patio having coffee this morning.

Sex in public or semi-public places has always gotten my motor running. Blowjobs or pussy eating in a car on a mall parking lot, fucking in the car parked behind a restaurant or bar, fucking on the balcony of a hotel, fucking out in the yard by the pool. There's something quite nasty and dirty about that that adds a jolt of electricity.

Some years ago, I had a GF who loved sex in semi-public places. It was with her that I discovered my love for nude beaches. She particularly loved fucking at night, on a pier or in a beach-front gazebo, knowing we were being watched.

When we travel we always try to get a first floor hotel room, open the binds, strip down to our lingerie and do our thing while folks are walking by.

i know how you feel , i am exactly the same , i love an audience too,x

I too enjoy others watching me, but prefer them to be in the same room as I because I like the immediate feedback.

Once I had sex on an elevator. A quicky.

But when we got to the lobby the security guard was smiling and watching us leave.

Oops!

I once.......

Fucked a guy's wife in the open area of a swing club. It was just him and another woman watching when we started, but by the time we finished there was a crowd of at least 10-12 people watching, coaxing and commenting. They all loved it at the end when I pulled out and painted her ass cheeks creamy white.

We LOVE watching and being watched! On a recent trip to Jamaica we met another couple that had similar interests...had an incredible time with them!

When we travel we always try to get a first floor hotel room, open the binds, strip down to our lingerie and do our thing while folks are walking by.

OH YEAH! Send me your travel itinerary....please. LOL

Being watched is a great fantasy of mine, but I'm not sure I could actually perform under those conditions. I suppose I wouldn't know unless I tried, but I doubt that my wife would go for it.

Have done it a couple of times as couples watching each other or a single watching us perform.

I remember this female bartender watching me and this guy make out at this bar.
He later fucked me in a backroom. I remember the looks she gave me after when I sat at
the bar. Very hot now I think about it.

Back