I have.........

I have to take a shower. Hanging out here is not aiding me in accomplishing that goal.

I have a beer in my hand and a hot sex scene to write. Wish me luck. :D

I have bought an original Marcel Duchamp drawing.

I have bought two original Picasso drawings.

The total cost, including postage from Italy, is about $100.

Have I bought fakes? It will cost more far more than $100 each to find out but until then:

I have an original Marcel Duchamp and two original Picassos.

That makes me feel like a dog with two tails to wag.

I have to stop shaking after having my car rear ended today. Totally unexpected while I was at a stop sign. I'm ok, but I'm having aftershock with the realization of how bad this could have been and how lucky I was.

I have to stop shaking after having my car rear ended today. Totally unexpected while I was at a stop sign. I'm ok, but I'm having aftershock with the realization of how bad this could have been and how lucky I was.

Oh poor Jezzaz! I hope you're not still shocked today. It's very distressing to be in a car accident. I was in one recently and it was very upsetting and that was just a tiny scratch (and not even to my nail polish, just the car).
:rose:

I have
mopped the floor (while playing Tom Jones Sex Bomb :devil:)
made homemade chicken soup using an old chicken carcase from Sunday roast (oh, still no Angel icon)
edited LaRascasse's short story and done a mock comment on it so realistic that unfortunately he thought I was really cross with him! :eek: sorry, babycakes; obviously pastiche is not my thing, LOL
hung four loads of laundry (of course! :rolleyes:)

I have bought an original Marcel Duchamp drawing.

I have bought two original Picasso drawings.

The total cost, including postage from Italy, is about $100.

Have I bought fakes? It will cost more far more than $100 each to find out but until then:

I have an original Marcel Duchamp and two original Picassos.

That makes me feel like a dog with two tails to wag.

I have uploaded pictures in this thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=882379

I have a dog who keeps growling at me. He thinks I should just hand over my food to him.

I have a second-hand ink-jet printer but it has run out of pink ink (magenta).

I have to sit in a windowless office while it is warm and sunny out.

I have a joke.

Woman #1: Why do you still stay with that sadist?

Woman #2: Beats me.

Back