I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:kiss:

attachment.php

love to be naughty around there !

Going to sleep in a minute, was watcing Big Brother ;) x

Yeesh! We have that show here too. I nver got into it much. They had one woman on the second season (Hot as Hell) who was a stripper. She was actually ordered NOT to strip on camera. (Damn Censors)

I have seen clips from the Italian version with a woman who had breasts the size of my HEAD. She was naked or topless almost constantly!!! I'm gonna move if America gets any more conservative.

Yeesh! We have that show here too. I nver got into it much. They had one woman on the second season (Hot as Hell) who was a stripper. She was actually ordered NOT to strip on camera. (Damn Censors)

I have seen clips from the Italian version with a woman who had breasts the size of my HEAD. She was naked or topless almost constantly!!! I'm gonna move if America gets any more conservative.

Lol :D
It's the 10th year here :eek:

It's the 10th year here :eek:

Funnily enough, I think there seems to have been much less nudity on BB the last couple of series over here as well- I'm sure a few years ago there were people getting their kit off all over the place on it:D

Thank you!!
Just a shame I didn't shut the door!! :D

There's a door in that pic....? Trust me, I didn't notice it;)

I know.....can't wait for the weekend!

Funnily enough, I think there seems to have been much less nudity on BB the last couple of series over here as well- I'm sure a few years ago there were people getting their kit off all over the place on it:D!

I didn't watch it for a couple of years.....I missed it all :rolleyes:

There's a door in that pic....? Trust me, I didn't notice it;)

I know.....can't wait for the weekend!

Me either.....hope the weather will be nice :) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back