Writing Challenge: 50 Words -- With a Twist

She pulled him up from the sofa and led him down the hall to her bedroom. As she undressed him tears began roll down her checks.
“I love you too. I love you so very much.”
A new warmth gripped his heart and soul. Could he ever leave her now?

Energy
Pulse
Silk
 
Laurel gripped his shirt as he kissed her collarbone. Silently, he watched with hooded eyes as she undressed quickly. Pulling her in, he wasted no time plunging into her, as he kissed the tears on her cheeks. It was their last night and he was going to make it last...

So, this was harder than it appeared, lol.

Doubt
zero
Re-enact
 
Zero, Doubt, Re-enact

She was twenty-three, so he was floored when she told him she had zero experience, short of flirting, being with a man. Was she really a virgin? His instinct was to doubt her, and yet her only point of reference seemed to be what she saw couples re-enact on T.V.

Strip, Tease, Please
 
Last edited:
“Please Don promise nothing will come between us.” She whispered as she stripped the rest of his clothes off.
“Monica honey I will never let anything happen, I’ve waited my whole life to feel this alive again.” He moaned softly as he tweaked and teased her nipples with his fingernails.

Flowers
Soft
Movement
 
They wrapped themselves in the soft sheets of her bed. Their lovemaking was slow and deliberate. Each movement accentuated by their love. It lasted hours. Each peak cherished. In the morning he was gone. The note with the flowers simply said
‘When I come back it will be to stay.’

Drama

Fear

Cherries
 
Her labia caressed his shaft like the soft petals of the flowers that he laid her upon. Clouds of love dust alighted on their skin. The most subtle movement begetting quivers upon quivers up and down their spines. There, in the fertile garden, he seeded her. Her pollenation was complete.

contingency, insert, dispersal
 
In the kitchen was a bowl of cherries. Smiling , it took her back to the first time they had their first weekend away. She was consumed with fear wondering if she would be what he wanted her to be.
She never expected the dreams she had would turn into drama.

Juice
Smashed
Sucked
 
He served her breakfast in bed that morning. Cranberry juice, strawberries smashed with balsamic vinegar and orange marmalade on warm English muffins. When some of it dripped on her chest he sucked it off. Between the food and their lovemaking they ended up making a real mess of the bed.

Jeans
Panties
Soap
 
A steamy shower followed, every time she smells Old Spice soap she thinks of that day.

The trip to the art musuem when he whispered, “You aren’t wearing panties are you?”
“Fuck! you make my jeans tight.”

That was the morning they slipped into a closet for very hot sex.

Quiet
Clawed
Grunt
 
Hot as the sex in the closet was they had to be quiet. She clawed at his back as he drove himself into her. Their normal cries, moans and screams were replaced by low grunts. When they emerged they were soaked with sweat and their clothes were in complete disarray.

Lake

Steak

Running
 
Her body always felt like a raw steak. He was the best lover she ever had. His smile made her pussy wet with desire.
Shaking her head coming back to reality she picked up her keys and running out the door to meet her kids at the lake when her phone rang.

Meeting
Desire
Untouchable
 
Don called and asked for available dates to schedule their next meeting. Their desire for each other was unmatched. For so long after his wife’s death Don was considered that “untouchable perfect catch” by the women in the office. Brains, style and fully capable in every room of the house.

Breathless
Salad
Brown
 
breathless, salad, brown

This was meant to be a tossed salad of themes, a mélange of motifs, a smorgasbord of segues. Deviation from such a simple premise left her breathless with frustration. Pinching the bridge of her nose, she considered this meandering path of brown study. “Bloody hell!” she muttered. “Get a room!”

New words: ashtray, epiphany, dashing
 
She could only catch fleeting glances of him. She was dashing around taking orders and delivering drinks. It was the feast of the Epiphany was a big celebration in this place. He put out a cigarette in the ashtray. Smoking, an instant turn off for her. Oh well his loss.

Dog
Road
Bike
 
This was meant to be a tossed salad of themes, a mélange of motifs, a smorgasbord of segues. Deviation from such a simple premise left her breathless with frustration. Pinching the bridge of her nose, she considered this meandering path of brown study. “Bloody hell!” she muttered. “Get a room!”

New words: ashtray, epiphany, dashing



As he sat at his computer reading he saw that someone else had an epiphany. He could tell by the post proclaiming that those two should "get a room" that someone else understood. The idea itself was dashing he thought to himself as he put another butt in his ashtray.



decree
solitude
recommendation
 
They cycled out into the country, the two lovers. In the lane with the high banked hedges they stopped. He leaned his bike against gnarled roots and she turned to him.

"Dog road," she said, nasally, pointing up at a flower. He frowned.

"Soddy," she said, "Hay fever. Dog ROSE."

Repeats Shivan's words.

decree
solitude
recommendation
 
There was a decree of solitude Monica felt in her life. Don filled the void she always felt inside and outside of the bedroom. Their next weekend away came as a recommendation from her son after he spent his 1st Anniversary at a FantaSuite. They were very excited about another weekend together.

Room
Wet
Sucks
 
Don was in the room when she arrived. He closes the door looks at her and whispers,
“Are you aroused?”
She trembles as she answered “Yes.”
“Are you already wet?”
Another trembling, “Yes.”
“I want to watch you touch yourself.”
She sucks in a deep breath and begins to undress.

Spasm
Back
Bath
 
Her fingers slipped between her wet lips, she felt a spasm run through her body.
“It feels so good.” She whimpered.
Arching her back she slipped two fingers, giving them a bath in her sweet juices.
“That’s it sweetheart let it go.” He moaned as he held her legs apart.

Screams
Violently
Sweat
 
Amidst her screams, the door flew open. Standing there was a beautiful woman clad in leather.
“You little slut.” She said as she violently threw Don off the bed.
The woman approached the woman who lie there drenched in sweat fingering herself.
“How dare you sneak behind your mistress' back.”




Decide
Reaction
Personally
 
Her orgasms went from mild to deep to overpowering. He spurred her on.
“Let it all go. That’s it let it go.”
She began to sweat and shake violently. This orgasm was that intense. The pillow muffled her screams.
“Oh my cum!”
She was never vocal before she met Don.

Shower
Dripping
Sip
 
“It’s shower time my dear.” He said as he pulled her off the bed.

Her cum dripping down her silky thighs as she followed him to the bathroom.

As the hot water ran down his naked body she knelt down and took small sips as it seeped off his balls.

Begged
Needed
Throat
 
I took another sip of iced tea and pressed the glass against my forehead. Sweat was dripping down the middle of my back. Should I just say this thread wasn’t meant to be a one-on-one story but should leave room for everyone to participate? *sighs Perhaps I’ll just go shower.

New words: pay, attention, please
 
Starting to feel like being on this thread just doesn’t pay. Cant seem to get anyones attention except Maid. Hoping that someone around here will just please have a little
common sense and just take it in a private thread. Hopes this thread isn’t given up on.
It’s pretty fun.



take
it
away
 
begged, needed, throat

I begged for mercy - or at least a little common courtesy - but to no avail. I needed a drink. The kind that would burn my throat and make my skin tingle. Where is the Professor when I need him? Probably sound asleep. The cad. He’ll pay for this.

New words: start, new, story
 
Back
Top