Writing Challenge: 50 Words -- With a Twist

camera | yellow | brainstorm

She managed to brainstorm the perfect farewell gift as she performed in front of the camera. There was nothing ladylike in her motion nor the way her hand pumped away under her yellow sundress. She’d grown bolder during their summer together. Now, he’d have something digital to remember her by.

bouncing | undermine | ego
 
bouncing | undermine | ego

Sunday’s the worst.
Her annoying voice undermining my peace. Belittling my ego. Then she goes home to him.
Monday’s are a break. Tuesday’s I can smell her. Wednesday’s she’s bouncing on my thoughts. Thursday’s take forever.
Friday’s she’s back with me. We don’t leave the bed Saturdays.
Sunday’s the worst.


Never | Gonna (Going) | Break
 
never | gonna (going) | break

Paula stared at the pieces on the floor. “Are you gonna pick that stuff up?”

Pete grinned. “I didn’t break it. How can someone break a dildo anyway?”

“If you don’t pick up the pieces, then you’ll never know.” She smiled back suggestively, watching him rush to clean it up.


tired | tried | tiered
 
tired | tried | tiered

Lucille never tired of sex. She had a two-tiered gangbang schedule that she tried to fit into her daily routine, but had to place an ad after a while. High turnover was often a problem. With so many men complaining of the long hours, she eventually resorted to banging nymphomaniacs.

five | acres | mule
 
five | acres | mule

Dante was stubborn as a mule. He still refused to cooperate with the five women that stood watching him. Each woman had a specialty and ached to have their go with him. But Sandy had the upper hand - these three acres belonged to her.

“I fuck him first,” she announced.


babydoll | open | tomato
 
Babydoll - open - tomato

Her skin was porcelain like the babydolls Mother collected. Laying limp and unresponsive, he fucked her on Mother's old comforter. When he'd seen Mary's pussy open wide, red and juicy as the tomatoes his mother grew, he'd come - literally and figuratively - to the conclusion he had serious mommy issues.

Sunkissed - Army - Penchant
 
Sunkissed - Army - Penchant

Misty had a penchant for strawberries. She sat with her feet dangling in the pool, the juice of the fresh spraying across her sunkissed freckles. She suckle the berry between her thin lips until she held an army of gawkers. As teens, she had us tethered to her like worshipers.

tattered - time - total
 
Tattered - Time - Total

Her tattered kerchief was all he had left from that one special night. In another time and place, the difference in their skin color would not have mattered, and their love would last forever. Instead, the rest of his life was engulfed in total pain over what could never be.

Pesky - Brush - Copier
 
Pesky | Brush | Copier

Swatting at the pesky mosquito, she found herself wishing for cooler weather. There was a sharp sting and she killed the insect on her forearm, proceeding to brush the smashed carcass away before glancing at the paper left on the copier.

“Men!” She threw away the copy of TIm’s ass.


bumpkin | anger | calling
 
Her father was a bumpkin that was abundantly clear to even the jets passing over at 30,000 feet. But she didn’t care about his anger, about his pride, about him forbidding this, that, and the other. That night, when Mandy came calling, she would let her inside in every way.

Thunderously ~ Avuncular ~ Clandestine
 
Thunderously - Avuncular - Clandestine

"Guilty," read the Jury's verdict to the Judge, who himself was on trial.

How thunderously did the Judge deny the allegations! His public avuncular mask was replaced with red-faced indignation.

Prior to the announcement, the Pussy-Grabbed had held a clandestine meeting to decide his sentence.

"Off with his dick!"


Basketcase - Poppa - Condom
 
Basketcase | Poppa | Condom

Francine was an absolute basketcase. Unfortunately her Poppa had found a used condom beside her bed and for some reason didn’t believe her when she told him that it was new face cream in a special applicator. Hopefully he would not find the young man hiding in her closet either.

picture | knocking | freckles
 
picture | knocking | freckles


Darren had a fetish for goth girls. The naked one before him was eager to begin knocking boots. Her black bush was the picture of perfection against her pale pussy begging for attention. He’d have obliged, except his cock soften when he noticed all the freckles beneath her white makeup.

due > calibrate > unaltered
 
Due - calibrate - unaltered

He was extra cautious as he tried to calibrate the machine, due to the need for unaltered perfection as it performed its task. Satisfied, he turned it on, and the latex cock began to slowly pierce his girlfriend’s pussy, in and out regularly, causing her to squeal – job well done!

Transition - disgusting - almond
 
Transition | Disgusting | Almond

Munching on yet another almond, Carla took a tissue and quickly wiped the disgusting makeup off her face. She would try again. It was an unfortunate waste of time but once the transition was completed, she stepped back to survey the transformation with pride. Carla was now Carlotta - Sex Goddess!

blank | toothy | snide
 
blank | toothy | snide

His smile was toothy, egotistical.
My face was blank.
His snide attitude somehow meant he could yank his fly open. “I’m just saying, while you’re down there.”
I rolled my eyes, shook my head. I hugged, “you’ll owe me a breath mint,” pulled it out, and I got to work.

(In celebration of Oktoberfest)
Beer | Pretzel | Bosom
 
Beer - Pretzel - Bosom

"Happy Oktoberfest," she said breathlessly.

Her name was Camille and her delectable chest was level with his face. Her bosom smelled like beer. His confusing lust twisted his insides like a pretzel.

"Bu-but I'm gay," he said mostly to himself.

"Me, too," she whispered, pressing her secret into his belly.

butterfly - heaven - Baltimore
 
Butterfly | Heaven | Baltimore

In a small hotel room in Baltimore, he lay naked on the bed, looking at the woman standing before him. She had a runner’s body, butterfly tattoo on her right ass cheek, black pubes trimmed.

“Take me to Heaven,” he said as she slid his cock deep in her mouth.

pickup | fence | joyful
 
Pickup - fence - joyful

He was on the fence about the farmer’s daughter. On the one hand, spending any time doing anything with her was always joyful. On the other hand, her pickup was lifted six inches higher than his. Truck envy with your own girlfriend wasn’t good – no matter how sexy she was!

Mistake - game - haunted
 
Mistake - game - haunted

We've all played the game. Dating one and dating another. I played it, too. I should have known it would be a mistake. No one ever tells you that it ends badly. I ended up losing the one person I was most interested in. It's haunted me all my life.

Spooky • window • blue
 
spooky • window • blue

Meredith wasn't a spooky witch, more the PTA kind. But under the blue Sabbath's moon, her elderly neighbor would watch her and her coven from his window. Those nights, she would trib each pagan beauty as if possessed, and the old man's erection grew hard enough to cut the glass.

rug • fruit • eraser
 
Rug | Fruit | Eraser

She had lost her knead eraser and instead used one she had found in a desk drawer. It smelled like fruit - banana. How appropriate, she thought as she erased. The nude model lay posed on the bearskin rug as once again she tried to sketch his genitals on her pad.

dog | windy | case
 
Dog - windy - case

I loved the cold, windy days. Those were the days when I’d put the cute little sweater on my dog Killer and walk him in the park. Killer was a chick magnet. Put him in his sweater, babes come over to play, take them back to my place, case closed.

Finish - melting - game
 
Finish | Melting | Game

It had become a sort of game with him - to get the girl naked and in his bed fucking him before the melting candles were halfway gone. After all, these girls were nothing but a place to put his cock. This girl, however, would surely be the finish of him.

Houseboat | Perfume | Sunny
 
She knew.
Houseboat | Perfume | Sunny

I watched from the ladder, close enough to smell her perfume.
She lay naked on the roof of the houseboat letting the sunny rays of summer turn her a rich bronze.
She let me watch.
She knew what I could see.
I wouldn’t do anything, and she knew.

snow | shiver | nip
 
Back
Top