Curious

I have enjoyed the pleasure of groups of men using me on 7 different occasions. The most men to use me in these sessions is 14 and it was a long but mind blowing experience and I hope I have the chance to be used by groups on many more occasions.

2 guys is the most for me and it was oral on both and then sandwiched

I have enjoyed the pleasure of groups of men using me on 7 different occasions. The most men to use me in these sessions is 14 and it was a long but mind blowing experience and I hope I have the chance to be used by groups on many more occasions.

Sounds incredibly hot

Oh my gosh! :eek: Though I must say, I love the idea of being surrounded by multiple cocks waiting for a turn at my mouth.

Honestly I want this so badly, several men pushing their cocks into both my sissy holes, pounding me, over and over again, my little clitty leaking as their cum filled cocks make me theirs

split roasted twice for about 2 hours plus each time , same 2
my dom daddy and a mistress cd...6 years ago

Not so submissive, but on a drunken camping trip with 3 friends, I did give them all blowjobs more than once each.

I want it too--so much. I want to suck a cock as another cock pumps my pussy ass, and I want the cocks to cum--spurting cum in my mouth down my throat and deep in my ass.

I want it too--so much. I want to suck a cock as another cock pumps my pussy ass, and I want the cocks to cum--spurting cum in my mouth down my throat and deep in my ass.

I have an itch for that experience, too. Knowledgeable experienced & sensual doms wold make that experience all the better.

Back