78th weak of Demented Donald

Do you really think such tapes would affect his position? After all of the embarrassing, hurtful, shameful, racist, misogynistic, mean, unpatriotic, cowardish, treacherous, sexistic, unbalanced, etc. etc. things people know he has done, he has twittered, said, shown, bragged, shouted, denied and undenied, mailed, etc. etc. do you think there is anything that will turn his followers away? They will only cheer louder than before.

It must be something that gets him in prison or even better; unaffected by what the rest of America thinks.

Makes me very angry that half the people didn't bother to vote last election, but Treasonous Trump brought out the Rednecks and he is the CiC now. Oh God let this be a dream!
 
Who stands up against Trump, and how? What is their strategy, what is their political line, what is their strength and focus? I don't think you deserve votes, only by telling what you don't want.

What is the alternative, apart from obstructing Trump? Everything the Democrats do, starts with the name Trump; I would like to see a Democratic name that I can put my faith in. I would like to see the news starting with that name, instead of 'trump'. I would like to see the strength of the Democrats; now they only seem to radiate impotence.

"Treasonous Trump brought out the Rednecks", because he voiced their ideas and stood up for their interests; who brings out the Democrats?

The problem with Democrats is they have been playing nicey nicey since Lyndon Johnson, all very civil and no waves made. They fold up when contested, compromise before competition, and don't have a plan that means anything. Led by the weak sisters, who are bought off by the financial establishment, held back by the DNC from 'doing' anything that might upset the Donors.

Our Last hope is that Bob will come up with a charge that can not be shrugged away.

B]Come on Bobby![/B][/I]
 
Back
Top