Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

This morning

She was too tired last night, but I was far too horny this morning to miss out.

(Although that may not have all been her doing)
 
Not yesterday, not today during the day, but tonight definitely.

L:rose:
 
Friday and it's a No here. Too much going on.

Same here... :( Some unsettling stuff going on in the wider family, expected visitors for the weekend but not happening, probably, now. Been a few days, actually, for those and other more mundane reasons.

Might be another Sunday night marathon on the cards to catch up :devil:
 
Had a lovely evening with a mix of naughty hot & sensual passion fun :heart::devil::heart:

L:rose:
 
I've been drinking wine with good friends all afternoon. No chance I can function tonight! Sorry darling!
 
No. It has been a while. Timing is everything and whenever I think it is going to happen something goes wrong and my chances are squashed like a bug on the windshield of a truck.
 
No. It has been a while. Timing is everything and whenever I think it is going to happen something goes wrong and my chances are squashed like a bug on the windshield of a truck.

Welcome to posting, Jacob_B! You've a great turn of phrase. So you give us more, mate, as you will. Enjoy Lit!
 
Last night, very satisfying for me. She was full of sinus bother and tired but most willing to give me what I needed: erotic caress all over my chest, thighs and junk, and then her body to mount and grind into and then pound freestyle to a loud long eruption of spunk shunted deep in as I continued thrusting right through.

Yeah. She can be a good little wifey. :D
 
Back
Top