The Long Road Home (closed)

"Make sure you bring your man with you. He's the only person I've met other than Shia willing to sit and wait for you despite anything else," Stephen nodded toward Ian who was simply staring into the sky as he smoked.
 
"I suppose." Sarah said as she stood with her father, allowing him to go back to the party as she fetched her fiancé.

Standing beneath him as he sat on the garden wall, she let out a little sigh. "I'm sorry, Ian. I shouldn't have left the party like that."
 
"Y'don't need to apologize," Ian told her quite simply before he slipped down from the wall to land before her. "I jus' wanted t'make sure you're okay." He emptied the ashes from his cob pipe and tucked it away. "... Are ya alright?"
 
"I will be." Sarah said as he slipped down in front of her. "I just need time...as always."

She wrapped her lover in a tight hug, breathing in the familiar smell of smoke on his clothes. Everything about Ian set her at ease and that was what she needed most of all.
 
"I know," Ian nodded. He wrapped her up in his arms and laid his head against her own. "Y'know I'll give ya all the time y'need." When he looked down at her, he smiled softly and kissed her cheek. "Let's go back in an' enjoy ourselves, hm?"
 
"Alright." Sarah said as she let him guide her back into the keep. "I intend to eat and drink myself silly. You'll just have to carry me to the farm this evening."
 
"A drunken fiancee and a night to ourselves... oughta be fun," Ian grinned before they entered and were welcomed back by a few guests. Sarah caught a glance at Shia and Sarin, sitting off to the side and talking quietly between themselves. Sarin had Shia's hand in both her own and seemed to be asking him about something a bit more serious.
 
"Shia looks like he's the one that could use a stiff drink." Sarah commented as Ian guided her straight towards the refreshments.

She picked up a glass of wine and gave him a smile, holding up her glass in s toast. "To us...may we always find happiness."
 
Ian took up his own glass of wine, the two clinking ever so slightly together. "We will if I 'ave anythin' t'say about it." After they drank, he picked up a tankard of ale and as he and Sarah passed Shia, he neatly deposited the drink into Shia's hands and the Wolf just shook his head at them.
 
Sarah ate her full of food, drinking what she wished. She was safe in the knowledge that Ian was watching over her and making sure that she was safe. As the evening started to wind down, she was a giggling mess, leaning heavily in his arms as they danced to the musicians that were still playing.
 
Ian, for the sake of Sarah's public image, stole Sarah away before she could get too tipsy. He chuckled at her antics as they headed down the hill toward his farm. "Good lord, yer quite a different story when yer drunk," he laughed.
 
"Only because I love you." Sarah responded, nuzzling against his throat as her heavy feet lost their footing and she found herself scooped up into his arms.

She let out a squeal, her arms wrapping around his neck for support as the world tipped around her at a dizzy pace. "Plus I know you have more wine. That makes me very happy."
 
"Nope. No more for you, love," Ian shook his head as they stepped inside. "Yer gonna hate t'morrow enough as it is." He knew he'd probably be dealing with a hung over and irritable fiancé in the morning.
 
"Don't be my father. Get the bottle. We have to celebrate!" Sarah insisted as he stepped into the house and closed the door behind them. "Please, Ian? I swear I'll be on my best behavior tomorrow."
 
"Nope," Ian shook his head with a smile. "Ye'll drink herself sick." He set her on her feet but held her still. "I'm sure I've 'ad enough too."
 
Sarah let out a long sigh as he told her no, her arms still wrapped around his neck as he placed her feet back in the ground. She was pouting, but she didn't want to ruin the beautiful moment they had been sharing.
 
Ian smiled down at her and kissed her lips in that sweet, apologetic way that often let him get away with little things like this. "Don't be mad, love. Y'know I'm jus' lookin' out for you." He followed that up with another kiss.
 
Sarah let out a sigh, kissing him as he seemed to drown her in his sweet kisses. They were more intoxicating than the strongest wine. Her head was spinning and her cheeks heated, her fingers curling in his thick hair.
 
Feeling the heat building between them, Ian pressed Sarah up against the closed door and took firm hold of her hips to let her know just how much he wanted her. With a muted groan at the heat of their kiss, he only took away one hand from holding her to unbutton his vest and shirt and throw them aside.
 
Sarah let out a groan as his fingers curled around her hips and held her tightly. She knew how badly he wanted her, especially with how he threw his vest and shirt to the side. It made her smile, the tips of her lips turning upward as he kissed her once more. She chuckled softly at the power that she had over her strong fiancee.
 
Ian was already incredibly aroused, the buzz from a few glasses of wine taking away most coherent thought about teasing or drawing things out once she had him in her grasp. He made short work of her gown and let it pool on the floor around her ankles before stealing away her underclothes and pressing tightly into the cradle of her hips. Holding her firm against the front door, he had no thought to take her to the bedroom or even the sofa.
 
Sarah's world was spinning but she was so incredibly needy. She let out a whimper as his roughened hands held her tightly against the door, his hardness pressing against the cradle of her hips. Her fingers were curled against his bare shoulders, nails digging into his skin as they kissed again until she was breathless.
 
When they were both bare, Ian drew Sarah from the door and laid her across his table, hardly wasting a second more in driving deep into her core with a growling moan of pleasure against her lips when he stole another searing kiss. He was merciless with her body, his thrusts quick and unyielding as he sought her pleasure.
 
Sarah had never seen Ian more frantic than he was in that moment. She clung to him as he pulled her away from the door and lay her across the table, his body entering hers with a single thrust. She groaned, his lips capturing her own as he thrust against her with a fast and nearly brutal pace. Heaven must have been close, she thought to herself as she wrapped her legs around his hips and held on for dear life.
 
Ian was like a ram, sparing nothing in taking her for she was worth, and stealing every searing and breathless kiss he could want. But he wanted to thrill her like never before. She would soon find herself pinned on her belly to the table with her fiance hammering into her core from behind like a wild animal. Ian had never been so driven and rough with her before, even in their most darkly passionate moments.
 
Back
Top