Pure Moonlight (closed)

"That runt? Hardly." With that, the wolf bolted toward her, but after only his second step he was tackled from the side by a blur of black fur, and the two hit the ground with a heavy thud and beastly snarls. Kreston had brought Ruben back with him, and the boy was hiding behind his mother.

Kreston managed to get a jaw-cracking punch on the other werewolf, knocking him out cold.
 
Selena reached behind her and took hold of her son’s tunic, holding it tightly as she prepared to run for safety should the situation warrant it. She pressed his little face against her hip, shielding him from the violence that was taking place. She finally let out a breath as Kreston managed to get the upper hand, knocking the other wolf out with a powerful blow.
 
Kreston pulled back and rose, panting heavily as blood dripped from a raking claw mark down his arm and from his mouth where he'd lost a tooth. Thankfully, being part wolf, it'd grow back. He looked to Selena, his eyes showing her the fear for her safety. "Are you okay...?" He asked softly.
 
“I’m fine. He just surprised me.” Selena answered softly, meeting his eyes to assure him that she was alright.

Slowly she let her grip on Ruben go and the little boy rushed to his father, hugging him tightly as Selena got her bearings again. To say she was scared would have been an understatement, but she was never a girl to show her fears easily.
 
Kreston hugged Ruben close with his good arm, looking to the other wolf worriedly as he lay unconscious. Kreston hated killing people, but he knew if he left the wolf alive, he'd always hunt them. "I don't know what to do..."
 
“Ruben. Let’s head home.” She said, holding out her hand for her son as the little boy reluctantly left his father’s side and held her hand tightly. “I can’t tell you what to do, Kres, but if that wolf comes back for our son, I know you’ll regret not doing what you should have done.”

With that, she turned her back on Kreston and escorted Ruben out of the woods. The little boy didn’t need to see what happened should his father decide to kill the wolf that had threatened them all.
 
Kreston returned an hour later, looking a little forlorn. Ruben immediately ran to him and hugged him tightly when Kreston picked him up. The werewolf's eyes turned to Selena, and she could see the guilt in his eyes. He'd killed the wolf. Kreston had always been a pacifist, he hated fighting and killing.
 
Selena could see the torment and guilt in Kreston’s gaze and she felt bad for him, but it was what needed to be done to protect their child. He had done the right thing, even if it didn’t feel like it. She turned her gaze back towards the bubbling stew on the fire, stirring it as Ruben hugged his father tightly.

“Ruben, why don’t you take your father out to the garden and pick some of the squash for lunch.” She said over her shoulder, knowing that what had just happened wasn’t polite conversation in front of a little boy.
 
Kreston followed his young son outside, and about ten minutes later they returned with a few of the ripe vegetables. Ruben dutifully set to preparing them as his mother had taught him before, with Kreston at his side helping him.

After lunch, Ruben fell fast asleep with a book and Kreston carried him to his room before returning silently to Selena's side, still brooding over what had happened. There were more like that wolf...
 
Selena had settled in front of the fire, working on her knives. It was important that each was cleaned, polished and sharpened, ready for action. It was the one thing that her father had ever taught her that was worthwhile. Glancing up as Kreston came back into the room, she could see the troubled look on his face.

“You had to do it, Kres. If you didn’t, that wolf would have come after our family.” She said softly, knowing that her lover was a sensitive soul. “You had to protect Ruben and you did the right thing.”
 
"Right and easy need to come together more often, then," Kreston said softly and settled on the sofa quietly. Thankfully, Selena knew he wouldn't dwell forever. Kreston made peace with things far more easily than most humans did. He watched over her and thought to himself as she tended to her knives.

"Selena... I want to take you hunting tomorrow, I want to show you how we werewolves do it. I think you might find it easier than trapping."
 
Selena laughed softly and smiled, looking at Kreston with a curious expression. “You want to take me hunting? Well, aren’t you a romantic?”

She leaned over and kiss his fur covered cheek, a motion that she hadn’t done in what seemed like forever. He truly was the one great love of her life, the man that didn’t make her feel like any less than the person that she was.

“Then you will have to let me take you out into the garden tomorrow so that I might show you how we are growing our crops.” She said, smiling at him easily.
 
"I think I'd enjoy that. That sounds twice as romantic." Kreston drew her into his embrace, "Romance is for the night when Ruben's asleep and I can have you to myself to please you in any way you wish, Selena..." He whispered adoringly, kissing her neck softly.
 
Selena shivered, her arms wrapping around his neck as he held her tightly, kissing her neck until she let out a breathy moan. “Will you show me how the werewolves make love then?” She asked him in a soft voice, her dark eyes finding his amber gaze and holding it.
 
"It's not too different from humans," he smiled, but he decided to oblige her in the more animalistic side of lovemaking. He gave her neck a loving nip. There was always something about that... being so close to a man who was half-animal, with such dangerous fangs, yet he was intent on using his every sense and movement to please her. With a soft growl, he pressed close against her as his fingers moved to unbutton her blouse while his kisses fell down to her newly-bared skin.
 
Selena let out a soft moan as Kreston nipped and kissed at her throat, growling softly as he pressed close to her body and his fingers unbuttoned her blouse, pressing it down her shoulders. She sighed as his kisses fell on her bare skin, her body shivering as she gave herself over to the man that she absolutely loved.

Suddenly, her hands were moving to his cheeks and she pulled him away, looking into his amber gaze for a long moment. “You’re my heart, Kres. I want you to always remember that.”
 
"I've never forgotten," he whispered to her, "because you're my soul. My reason for living, Selena." He stole her lips away in another kiss before he took her hands and turned her from himself, pinning her gently over the high arm of the sofa with her back to his chest. His hard manhood was already very evident against her blossom through their clothing, but he set to ridding her of her own first, kissing over her naked skin as he did so. He would take her the way a wolf would.
 
Selena gasped as she was suddenly turned around and pinned to the sofa, stretched out as he made sure that she wouldn’t get away from him this time. She whimpered as he ground against her body, showing her just how much he wanted her. She looked over her shoulder as he rid her of her clothing, kissing her body as he did so. He had the look of a wolf in his eyes, that predator ready to come out and play. The thought made her hopelessly wet…
 
Casting aside his dark vest he'd worn that day, Kreston wrapped an arm beneath his love, his warm hand cupping her breast possessively, massaging the ever-tender globe. His other hand reached between them, stroking the seam of her blossom. He smirked a bit to himself at how wet she was for him his more primal instincts riding right alongside his love for her. But he didn't give her much more than that right away. He loved watching her as he teased her, he loved the feelings she stirred in him, of being needed and adored for the love and pleasure he could give her.
 
Selena let out a moan as Kreston wrapped his thick arm around her, his hand cupping her breast and massaging the pillowed mound. She forgot how good he was at seduction and he always knew how to touch her that would send her into the heavens. Whimpering, she pressed her ass back against his still cloth covered crotch, feeling the hard ridge of flesh that she loved so dearly.

“Kres…I need you.” She whispered softly, letting him feel the need and want in her voice.
 
With a soft growl in answer, he finally gave her what she wanted, shedding his trousers. Leaning over her smaller body, he nipped at the nape of her neck as wolves did to their mates before he took her hips in his hands and slowly but surely sank into her wet body, snarling quietly as he let his human blood fall dormant.
 
Selena cried out, cutting off the sound as she pressed her lips against her arm, whimpering as Kreston nipped at her neck with his sharp teeth. She had only let him mate with her like this once before and the experience had been frightening and exhilarating at the same time.

She let out another low moan as he took her hips in his hands and slowly sank into her body, snarling against her ear as the human side of Kreston slowly fell away. Gasping loudly, Selena’s fingers curled tightly into the fabric of her sofa, holding on for dear life.
 
The only part of Kreston's human side that remained was his awareness of the fact that she was fully human and her body and tender skin couldn't take the roughest of what he could offer. He refrained from the wolfish love bites and whatnot, but still teased with nips.

With another growl, he began pumping into her body, picking up speed quickly to demonstrate his strength and how dominant he could be when she let him. He kept her body pressed back against his own, the tremors of his forceful thrusts steadied by the brick wall of his broad chest.
 
Selena whimpered with each nip from his teeth, the pricking against her skin ratcheting up the arousal that she felt. The deep growl from his chest made her shiver and she held on tightly as Kreston started to pump in and out of her body, mastering her completely. The sound of their hips slapping together filled the room and she had nowhere to go as he held her tightly against his firm chest.

“Kres!” She whined, her eyes drifting close as she went limp in his arms, simply letting him take what he wanted from her.
 
Though he did take all he wanted from her and more, he also gave all he possibly could with his loving instinct for her overpowering his wolfish side. Bracing his footpaws and digging his claws into the floorboards, he reached a peak of force that she could just barely contain. His dark grunts and growls were entirely animalistic now, any human lost.

His hands cradled her body against his own, a hand on her belly and the other cupping her previously-untouched breast.
 
Back
Top