Mob Bosses Son's Birthday Present (Closed)

He paused looking over at her. He had forgotten for a moment why he was even doing this. "If you really want to shoot him you may. I would prefer that his end is long and painful."

Micheal gave her ass a squeeze. "How exactly do you plan on taking my mind off these things my little Minx?"
 
"Well I think your right he needs to suffer for a long time. He needs to hurt and feel such pain. His death needs to be long and painful." Lola said she was smiling at him. Her farther deserve to suffer and badly.

He squeezed her ass. "Well give me a few minutes babes and you will see." She said. She left the room and went off to her walk in closet. She got into http://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/argos/images/148-2744807UC1742115M.jpg and walked back into the office.

"Did someone call for a hot maid?" She said bending over the desk. She started dusting the table. Her boobs in his face. Her boobs were jiggling a little. She smiled at him hoping he liked her way of taking things off his mind.
 
"Yes I did call for a maid." He stood up and slapped her ass, then very intentionally dropped a few pens on the floor. "Oh no, you'll need to lean over to get those."

He was right behind her when she did that, slidding his hand between her thighs. "Which of these tight clean holes should I dirty up?"
 
She grinned hearing him say he did call for a maid. He got up and slapped her ass. She laughed. He drop pens on the floor on purpose. He told her she need to lean down to get them. She leaned forward her ass sticking out.

He was right behind. His hand moving between her thighs. "Well how about my pussy first then my ass. I want you to get me all dirty but maybe I need to clean that cock up with my mouth first." She said.

She got the pens from the floor she sat them on the table. She turned round to look in his eyes. "What do you think mouth or pussy first?" She asked grabbing his cock through his trousers hard.
 
Micheal stepped up to her gripping her ass and pulling her against him, his hard cock between her thighs. "You know what a proper slave would do? A proper slave would use her mouth last and show me what a nasty slut she's become."

He hiked her skirt up around her waist digging his fingers into the meat of her ass.
 
He was gripping at her ass. "Well let's start with pussy, then ass and then my mouth. You know I'm a real nasty slut." She said with a grin. She didn't know what her ass and pussy would taste like on his cock but she'd soon find out.

He pulled her skirt up round her waist. His cock was between her thighs. She had no panties on at all. His fingers dug into her ass. She bent over the desk. "Fuck your slutty little slave maid from behind." She said wiggling her ass at him.
 
"You are turning out to be quite the little slut you know?" He dropped his trousers and twisted her around into position before slamming his cock into her cunt. He bottomed out after a single thrust but he didn't stop there, he kept fucking her hard, a little bit of his earlier anger seeping back into him for a brutal hate fuck.
 
"Yes I know. I'm a right slutty minx." She said with a laugh. She moaned out as he slammed into her. He was starting to fuck her rough and hard. She knew his anger was coming back. She held onto the table. She thrusted her hips back onto his. His cock was hit just the right spot. Her pussy was tightening round him. "Can I cum?" She asked. He was making her feel good with this hard and rough fucking.
 
"Yes, my little whore can cum." He growled into her ear still brutally fucking her cunt. The desk was bouncing off the wall with every thrust of his hips, time and time again he slammed into her, he wrapped one arm around her throat choking her while he continued to fuck her.

As soon as she came he pulled his cock out of her and slammed it into her ass, twisting her around again so she was forced to look into his eyes while he continued to pummel her with his cock. His hand was still wrapped around her throat pinning her against the wall.
 
She began cumming all over his cock. She was moaning out loudly. Her pussy covering his cock in cum and her wetness. He held onto her throat choking her. She was surprise she liked him choking her as he fucked. She was struggling for ear as she came down from her orgasm.

He pulled out of her and slammed his cock up her ass. He twisted her body so she was looking at him as he was taking her ass. His cock stretched her little hole out so much. His hand was still on her throat pinning her down. His choking was becoming a little to much she felt herself passing out under him.

It didn't take her to long to regain consciousness. She was loving him fucking her. He felt so good in all her holes. She was his. She was his pretty willingly slutty minx.
 
Micheal released her the moment she started fading, he hadn't meant to hurt her. He did like that look of panic in her eyes when she wasn't certain he wouldn't hurt her though. He continued to fuck her ass even while she was out, she was soo fucking tight, so willing. She was his little slut.

Without really thinking about he he slapped her across the face, then slapped her ass. "That's a good girl. Wake up and enjoy this cock." He spanked her again leaving bright red hand prints on her ass and finally flooding her bottom with his hot jizz.

"Now show me you know your place in the world."
 
He slapped her across the face as she regain concious and then slapped her ass. "I'm a wake and enjoying your cock." She said. He slapped her ass again making it bright red. She felt him flooding her ass with his hot sticky cum. She moaned loudly loving the feeling of him filling her ass up with cum.

He told her to show him she knew her place in the world. She moved off his cock. "I've done good taking your mind off everything and now I'm going to do even better." She said. She moved down onto her knees before him. She smiled at him. She looked up at him.

She stroked his leg softly. She grabbed the base of his cock. She licked his cock softly. She slid him into her mouth. She was sucking softly on his cock. She was looking up at him as she sucked him. She took him fully into her mouth sucking him hard.
 
His legs went weak beneath him, he never thought she'd do that without being commanded and even then he expected her to fight and complain but here she was his willing whore. She was fucking perfect.

Once she was finished he pulled her up and kissed her. "That's a good girl. And I'm very sorry about earlier I shouldn't have. . ."
 
When she finished cleaning up his cock he pulled her onto her feet and kissed her. "You've already apologised and I forgave you so it is fine. Don't feel too bad about it." She said smiling at him. She pulled his body to hers and hugged him to her body.

"I know all this is confusing for you as much as it for me but I think me and you were going to be okay." She said smiling. She kissed him. "Could we maybe go out for something to eat sort of have a date night?" She asked.
 
"Anything you want pet." He had no idea why she was forgiving him, he'd been cruel to her but she seemed to be genuine so he just kissed her back. "Did you have a place in mind or should I choose?"
 
"You choose babes. I'm going to get ready." She said about to walk off but she turned round to look at him. "You know I do truly like you and I'm being completely honest and real with you. I understand if you don't trust me completely but I hope to gain your trust completely." She said. She went upstairs to get changed. She got into http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/34/7b/8b/347b8b603e144ea975e2321742ffc4cc.jpg and http://talkingwithtami.com/wp-conte...lector-platform-pumps-10112205_633082_400.jpg. She went back to him. "Where have you choose for us to go? Do you like my dress?" She said.
 
"I love your dress. It's amazing." Micheal said. "And the shoes, you have amazing tastes you know. It's honestly a bit of a waste having you as a whore." He grabbed her chin and kissed her.

"I do have a place in mind actually. Go get in the car."
 
He kissed her. "Thanks I'm glad you like my dress and the shoes." She said. She ran her fingers through his hair before kissing him passionately. "Okay." She said smiling before go off out to the car. She gets in and sits in the passengers seat. She waits for Micheal to come get in. She was running her fingers through her long hair. She was excited to see where he was taking her.
 
Micheal was right behind her, only stopping to grab something out of his room and jam it into his pocket. He couldn't stop himself from stealing glances at her the entire drive, occasionally he let a hand slip over to grip her her thigh or even journey farther up.

After an hour long drive they arrived at King's Landing an expensive restaruant. "Come along." He pulled her out and lightly pressed his lips to her knuckles.

He was a regular, the greeter knew him by name and escorted the two of them to a reserved table and brought them a bottle of wine.
 
Lola smiled feeling his hands occasionally on her thighs. He was glancing at her through the entire drive. She was feeling pretty good at this moment in time. He'd apologised to her more than once for his behaviour and she knew that wasn't the way he did things.

She now expected when things got rough for him he'd take it out on her. She felt better about it because she understood it now. They pulled up to a fancy looking restaurant called King's. He pulled her out the car and lightly kissed her knuckles making her blush.

She could tell he was a regular the greeter knew him by name and took them to a reserved table. A bottle of wine was brought to them. She poured Michael a glass and then a small one for herself. "So Micheal what do you suggest to eat here seeing as your a regular?" She asked her hand brushing softly against his.
 
"Personally I'm a fan of the shark. If I'd known as a child how delicious sharks were that movie Jaws would have been wildly different. By which I mean it would be an hour and a half movie about a boy with a knife and fork chasing a twenty five foot shark." He smiled at her. "I'm told the lobster is excellent but that was never really something I liked.

He lifted his glass up sipping it. "By the way, I might like you a lot more than I should but don't get used to being treated like this. At the end of the day you are still a slave girl and if I notice you getting spoiled I'll take care of it. When you brought to me you asked me would I hurt you if you disobeyed and I told you I would, what I didn't tell you is sometimes I will hurt you even when you've been good. Sometimes it will be like today because I'm in a bad mood about something and sometimes it will just because I do enjoying rough with girls. There is nothing in the world quite as sexy a woman whimpering at your feet, her make up smeared and streaked as she struggles to please you." He smiled. He saw the way she was looking at him. "Not tonight but sometime very soon. And some days I will humiliate you until you don't even have an ounce of shame left in you."

One of the perks of being a regular, they brought her a menu, they brought him an entrée, a medium sized plate of sushi. "You're meal will be right up sir and might I say your lady friend is stunning." The waiter said.

Michael considered correcting him, then stopped himself. Partially because he was curious what Minx would do and partially because he just didn't care. There weren't a lot of places that they actually knew who he was and what he really did for a living but this was one such place which is why he'd chosen it. Sure she'd been obedient, startlingly obedient actually but until he was a little more certain he could trust her he was going to stick to places where if he needed to discipline her nobody would question him.

"And keep your head up Minx, you should want people to see you collar. Not every woman is desirable enough to make a man claim her and make her satisfy all their lusts and urges. You are amongst other things a trophy as well. When people see you and know you are mine it shows that I am a man of good tastes and of means to keep a woman like you whether she likes it or not. Understand?"
 
Lola found his shark talk quite amusing. She laughed a little playing with her hair. She thought Micheal could be pretty sweet sometimes. She smiled at him. She sip on her drink listening to him talking. "I know I'm a slave. Now I know why the treating me bad is going to happen it will be slightly better. You treat me the way you want to and I've got too accept it." She said.

She took a moment to think of what to say to him enjoying being rough. "Well I must say I do like it rough. I've always had a few dark dirty fantasies. I have a few ideas you might be interested in." She said with a little grin on her face. She was thinking of her dark dirty fantasies and was getting a bit wet. She was sipping on her drink when the waiter came over with a menu and sushi for Micheal.

She looked at the waiter and smiled at him. She thought it was sweet he called her stunning. She wasn't his lady friend and she wondered if Michael would say anything but he didn't. She was looking at the menu wondering what to have. She didn't know what to have but she didn't want shark. She wasn't such a big fan of sharks. She decided to just go for a shrimp salad. "Am I okay to have the shrimp salad?" She asked looking at Micheal smiling.

She kept her head as high as she could and she brushed her hair back so her collar could be seen more. She didn't mind wearing the collar at all. "I understand exactly that I'm yours even if I don't want too. Of course there is a part of me that isn't okay with you own me but mostly I'm fine with it." She said smiling at him. She moved her fingers through her hair.
 
"Well I am interested in hearing about your fantasies and everything else about you." Michael said finishing his glass of wine and pouring another before reaching for the sushi. "Especially the darker ones, I'd gotten the impression earlier that you didn't have much in the way of positive sexual experiences prior to becoming my pet."

"And yes order whatever you want, normally I'll pick what you eat but right now you are free to do as you wish. Just continuing being a good girl and I won't put you on a diet of Alpo and Kibble." He tried to smile at the joke but it wasn't very funny and he wasn't actually joking so much as politely threatening her.

It took a while but Michael did eventually smile. Look at her, playing with her hair. He wasn't an expert on the fairer sex, not like his father or brothers but he knew enough to notice the signs. Things like that way she was twirling her hair, the subtle shift of her weight towards him. How she looked at him and even her tone of voice. Perplexing as it was she did genuinely find him attractive, attractive enough that she was willing to ignore why she was actually here with him. it was something he was going to have to put out of his mind. He didn't actually need to understand why it was happening that way just accept that it was true.

The waiter brought out both of their meals complimenting Minx again. He certainly seemed to be coming back around to the table a little more than was strictly necessary, and Michael found it amusing when he wasn't on his phone texting someone which he started after a few minutes. "My apologies, somethings just can't really wait. It's part of the downside of being your own boss, you're never really completely off the clock. Speaking of do you have any belongings you would like to have brought to you, or would like to fetch? I doubt your home will be owned by your family for much longer so if you want something it's probably best to speak up now so arrangments can be made."
 
"Well a lot of my sexual experience was forced. My farther sort um made me sleep with guys so he could get money. I've had some good experiences though. I dated an old guy who opened my mind. He did things to me that no one had ever done. He was into bondage and bdsm." She said. She sipped on wine getting her courage up to tell him her fantasies.

She poured herself some more wine. "I've had a re-occurring fantasy of being strap down onto a bed spread eagle blindfolded. Getting teased and tormented until I'm right on the edge and then being fucked so hard the bed shakes and creaks." She whispered. Her breathing was funny and her boobs were heaving in and out. Her mind full of what she was explaining to him.

She was rather turned on. Her pussy wet and wanting attention. Her nipples were hard. Right now she wouldn't mind being pinned down on the table and fucked. "I've also fantasised about being tied up and being fucked in every which way possible." She whispered. She was attracted to Micheal a lot and liked him. Sex with him was becoming more enjoyable for her. She liked how he felt deep in her.

The waiter brought their food over and he complemented her once again. Micheal apologised for being on his phone. She took a bite of her food. He asked if there wasn't anything she wanted from her family home. "Um just a locket in a box under my bed. It has the last picture of my mom in it. She died when I was young. My farther beat her to death." She said her eyes watering a little.
 
Michael listened patiently to her talking, mostly about her sexual fantasies. She looked like she was just about ready to leap over the table and fuck him right then and there. Well he wasn't going to do that but he did like the idea of playing with her a little.

He grabbed her by the wrist pulling her into his lap. "I hope you're enjoying the food." He said taking the fork in one hand and carefully feeding his slave, occasionally taking a bit for himself, but mostly he liked having her like that.

Especially since his free hands slithered down between her legs, if she was wearing panties he was going to command her to take them off right there at the table, and if not, well then he'd just work his fingers against her slit occasionally breathing on her neck while she spoke.

He decided to drop the subject of her father for the moment, that unpleasantness could wait until he was done putting her in her place a little more.
 
Back
Top