Now See Here. . . (closed for FireyIce)

Mike didn't need any more convincing. He got out the standard paperwork and had her fill it out. He had sure to let her know that she would be getting paid before she left town. Within the next few hours Mike made sure to get a photo shoot done and a small video interview with a lot of personal questions being asked.

Greg and Becky went with Kayla from room to room, watching as she did her interview and photo shoot. During the whole time Greg randomly kissed Becky and felt up part of her erogenous zones, making sure she was in the mood.

When everything was done Greg went to the set and watched the two girls do two scenes together before calling it a day.

"How did she look out there, Mike?" Greg asked as the girls were getting dressed.

"Fucking wonderful," he said. "I'll definitely have more work for them tomorrow."
 
Kayla and Becky were giggling and talking. "This is a lot of fun, I enjoy this!!" Kayla squealed, her eyes bright with happiness.

Becky laughed. "Oh, yeah. A lot of the men are real good too. And fantastic pay. You can get out of your parents house!"

"Thank the fucking God, about time!"

The two girls laughed and walked out to Mike and Greg, beaming and giggling.
 
Greg leaned down and kissed both Kayla and Becky on the lips. "You two looked wonderful out there," he said. "Mike mentioned that you'll have more work tomorrow as well. So hopefully your week will be profitable for you, Kayla," he told them. He grabbed Kayla's ass as Becky started to get dressed. "Make sure you go and give Mike a big thank you," he said as he let go so she could get dressed. "Oh, and he wants to know if you want to do another scene with Becky or try to expand out and do one with a guy. Your choice," he told her as he let go of her ass so she could get dressed.

Greg looked over at Becky when she finished getting dressed. "So do you have any more alcohol at your place or do we need to pick some up?" he asked as he kissed her lips again. He grabbed her waist and pulled her close as Kayla went to go find Mike. "And do you also have some joints that she can have? I know she would love some after going like two days without any. Besides, she cums good and hard when she's stoned," he told her as they kissed again.
 
Back
Top