Stockings, straps and heels...oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.
881_1000.jpg

Shoes are kind of my weakness in a shopping sense but never experienced a guy particularly 'into' them. Perhaps if I had I'd own even more haha

Can say a couple of pairs in particular make me feel very confident and sexy but in the same way as expensive, elegant dresses do too. Do have a pair of fuck me boots that illicit a completly different feeling lol but also different responses in the main. Not sure it's better but interesting difference

I had a lover who indulged my high heel fetish. I'd send her pics of pairs I found sexy, sometimes she bought them sometimes not. She'd wear them for me while we fooled around, sometimes just for an extra visual thing sometimes they would play a larger role in our play.... My wife recently has started (all too rarely) putting some on and letting me indulge my fetish too... She thinks its silly though.. If my wife was into heels, either to wear or just for the bedroom, I'd have no problem going into debt, lol! Not going to happen, though, unfortunately...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back