The Litties 2019 Categories

I have received 17 Pm's so far. I am thinking next Tuesday evening. I have to Carlsbad this weekend. The soonest i can do this would be next Tuesday or Wednesday. Thanks to those that have cited so far.

So wait. I'm confused. (yes, I know - there's always one in the crowd). These are just nominations, right? Then at some point you'll publish the ones we have to vote for?

Can I nominate two in a category? Or just one? So hard to narrow some of them down...

So wait. I'm confused. (yes, I know - there's always one in the crowd). These are just nominations, right? Then at some point you'll publish the ones we have to vote for?

Can I nominate two in a category? Or just one? So hard to narrow some of them down...

I had the same question :). But I ended up just nominating one per category. There were a number of them that I wanted to nominate a couple people for.

Go ahead & nominate them. Clowns will do the tally then give the results.

Based on how it worked in the past, this is the voting phase. You submit a vote for 1 per category and IHC will tally them up.

I'm not sure what he does if you submit more than 1 per category, but I'm sure he has a very scientific and fair way to handle it. ;)

Vote how you see fit. EVERYONE that is nominated will be will be listed prior to winner be announced. Winner is the one with most votes/nominations.

On another note...I'm having my limo blinged out for the event. Where can it be safely parked to protect my exotic hi-end paint job from dings, dents & free range shopping carts?

b01a72c0db8121457bfabc5703ddbcc4--stretch-limo-awesome.jpg

There should be a Best Lurker award...but no one would ever know who to vote for...

You forgot 'Most idiotic, ridiculous and pointless ' thread, which would be this one and any other 'award' type thread, just like all the jackwad awards TV shows.

You forgot 'Most idiotic, ridiculous and pointless ' thread, which would be this one and any other 'award' type thread, just like all the jackwad awards TV shows.

Yep you’re right. The other couple of times the Litties were done it was terrible as well. You should have recommended your idiotic thread idea in the interest thread. Oh well maybe next time.

Yep you’re right. The other couple of times the Litties were done it was terrible as well. You should have recommended your idiotic thread idea in the interest thread. Oh well maybe next time.

I'm not interesting or interested and I have no interests.

But I'm always right.

I am still willing to do the judging for the Best Titties Littie. My research on AmPics so far has it at a twenty-seven way tie, including two guys (Aw, WTF, why not?). If necessary, in the name of Science, I will look at every naked pc on that forum. Bribes/independent entries will be kept confidential.

I am still willing to do the judging for the Best Titties Littie. My research on AmPics so far has it at a twenty-seven way tie, including two guys (Aw, WTF, why not?). If necessary, in the name of Science, I will look at every naked pc on that forum. Bribes/independent entries will be kept confidential.

I think I accidentally got some of your submissions - I'll forw6 those right over!

Is it just me or am I noticing sexier AV's all of a sudden?

Hmmm, I may need to rethink mine :D

Back