The naughty aunt (closed)

"Oh a little of this and a little of that." She said squeezing him into her more. She didn't want to tell him that she mostly played with herself or on the rare occasion had lesbian sex with her sexy land lord.
 
“So I’ve noticed.” He said jokingly hinting at catching her playing with herself. He felt her pull him more into her and soon his arm was swallowed up by her tits and her tits were pressing against his body. Blood slowly running to his large manhood. He could smell his aunts sweet scent, whatever perfume she had on was intoxicating.
 
Natasha did not have on any perfume it was the secent of her cum. She was also starting to get horny again and she could we he was at well but she didn't make it obvious that she seen him.
 
Matt could feel his erection growing bigger and bigger and knew if he didn’t do something Natasha would notice. “Do you have anything to drink I’m thirsty.” When she would get up he would adjust his cock so there wasn’t a noticeable bulge.
 
She didn't get up but she teased "Well it looks like you want to have me drink something else entirely." She looked at him lustfully.
 
Matt turned to look at Natasha who was eyeing him up. Their faces inches apart, lips so close to each other. “What are you talking about Aunty?” He asked shyly she was basically on his lap at this point. His one leg trapped between her two legs just like his arm was trapped between her tits.
 
Natasha smiles then says "oh I guess you are not getting hard for your aunty then this must be a toy in your pocket then."
 
Matt’s face got really red and he moved his hands to cover up his massive bulge. First he walked in on her rubbing her pussy now she noticed that he was hard for her. What an awful first day at his aunt’s house, he assumed she was going to tell his mother about all this.
 
"Don't be embarrassed about it dear it is sexy and flattering that I turn you on this much." She said mover her face a bit closer to his.
 
“Its hard not to get turned on. I know you’re my aunt but you have an amazing body and seeing you in what you’re wearing is sexy.” He said still red in the face looking forward at the tv feeling slightly embarrassed that his aunt turns him on.
 
"Mmmhmm you like?" She asked teasingly. "Wait right here and I will show you something else." She said getting up and heading up stairs.
 
Last edited:
Matt watched his aunt get up from the couch and walk out of the room. He couldn’t look away from her lucious bubble butt swaying and jiggling with each step she took. He then focused back on the movie trying to take his mind off his sexy aunt and make his massive erection go down. It was no use, it wouldn’t go away. Matt adjusted his dick so there wasn’t a big tent in his pants. Instead the outline of his long thick member was visible along his thigh.
 
Natasha went into her closet and put on her Catwoman costumenshebwore to a Halloween party. She left the front of it unzipped to the belt then she walked down stairs and said "Well Batman what do you think of this?"
 
Matt looked over from the tv when he heard his aunt walk back into the room. His jaw nearly dropped when he saw what she was wearing, a skin tight cat woman costume, unzipped all the way to the waist. Almost all of her big breasts were on display for him. Her sexy curves showed off from the skin tight costume. “Wow catwoman.... that costume is amazing!”
 
She sat back where she was before and nuzzled into him again faking a purr as she held onto him. She was so horny that she could jump on him right now but she fought it as best as she could.
 
Matt’s cock was now fully erect when his aunt climbed on to the couch and snuggled up against him. His arm once again sandwiched between her breasts, since her zipper was down he felt the soft warm flesh of her breasts against his arm. “Trying to get me to come to your side catwoman?” Matt asked still playing along. “Not gonna happen!”
 
"No Batman I think you are wrong someone has already trying to come to my side." Natasha said to him seeing that his cock was at full mast. She could feel herself continually get turned on by what she was doing and she wonderd if her nephew wanted her like she does him.
 
“Oh no I know exactly what you are doing!” Matt said crawling backwards on the couch away from his aunt. His eyes drawn towards her big breasts that were on display like a bug drawn to light. “You’re trying to seduce me so I’ll lower my defenses and you can defeat me. Not gonna happen.” As Matt crawled backwards away his cock spring free from the position he has it in and now there was a massive tent in his pants again. “It won’t work!”
 
"It already is Batman." She said giving him a purr at the end. She crawled to him her massive breasts swaying with each crawl she made to him.
 
“No! There is no way I’ll give into you catwoman!” Matt said still pretending to be Batman. He was at the end of the couch and his aunt was approaching him. Her big glorious tits swaying each time she moved forward. They rubbed against his massive erection when she got close enough causing Matt to sigh out.
 
Natasha could feel his hard cock brush against her breasts and it turned her on more. She sat on his lap bland said "well Batman you could punish demand show me the error of my ways." She gave him another pur as she waited for his answer.
 
Matt swore he felt his dick grow even harder when his aunt sat in his lap. His massive cock pinned beneath her pussy that he could feel the warmth coming from through their clothes. “Punish you? Is Batman going to have to spank you Catwoman?” Matt asked without thinking getting to caught up in this role play between him and his aunt.
 
She crawled off of his lap and teasingly swayed her ass saying "You mean me?" She gave in a put and arched her back looking like a cat.
 
Last edited:
Matt couldn’t resist, when his aunt stuck her big ass in the air he moved over behind her on the couch. “You’ve been a very bad girl catwoman!” He said placing his hand on her lower back right above her lucious bubble butt. “Hopefully this will teach you a lesson.” As he spoke his hand ran down and rested on her ass before he pulled his hand up and brought it back down slapping his aunt’s ass.

‘SLAP!’ Echoed through the room when his hand came into contact with her leather jumpsuit covered ass. He watched her cheeks jiggle after he slapped her. He then added another slap, then a third. Each time he spanked her he left his hand on her ass rubbing it softly. “Are you learning your lesson?” He asked slapping her ass a fourth time.
 
"I don't know Batman." Natasha said giving him a meow at the end of her statement. She bit her lip after that in anticipation of more smacks.
 
Back
Top