Blood War ~Closed~

As Dracula and his bride made it to the airport he went up to the podium. He said "I need to know where Isabella Markethon is flying too her flight and destination." The receptionist said "sir I can't give you that information." Until she locked eyes with Dracula falling prey to his hypnotic gaze. She handed him the information and he and his bride left. He said "now even if she leaves on her flight we will be able to track her down." He said "I hunger again my bride where do attractive women thend to go this day and age."
 
His bride had a look on her face. Still annoyed but would get over it. "Am I not able to please you? There is a bar near by but I would hold off changing another. Until we are in America."she said. Taking him to a private corner. Kissing his neck as she pulled up hisd shirt.
 
Dracula moaned in lust as his bride began to kiss him. Lifting his shirt over his head. He was her master after all. He let her do the work of servicing him. He said "fine my love I will wait to create another bride but I will still need to feed my lust for blood as well as my lust for you."
 
She smiled as she removed her tank. "Take whatever you need from me."she said. Unzipping his pants to free his cock, kneeling down before she gave him a lick. Wanting to fully satisfy her master.
 
Dracula watched as she removed her tank top. Her tits freed for his admiration. He watched her kneel down and give his cock a lick. He said "good my bride. You are learning to be a vampire well. A vampire doesn't ask we take what we want. If you want to pleasure your master then just do it don't ask for my permission."
 
The thief began to suck him for a bit then eased him out. Standing up as she pulled him close to her. Ready to please her master as she placed his hands on her tits. Feeling him grope them as she stroked. Though moved them so he be able to fuck her. Pushing her shorts done to reveal her ass and pussy.
 
Dracula said "good my bride." He rewarded her by messaging and groping her hyper sensitive tits when eh felt her sink herself down on to his cock. He maid sure if anyone looked at them they would lock eyes with him and forget they saw him. He moaned in her ear "how does sex with your lord your master feel as a vampire compared to as a human my love."
 
Bella soon began to dream as it fet like someone was groping her tits. Tossing as her hip moved when the thief began to ride Dracula. "Mmmm feels so much better though call me Luciana. That is my name after all."she said. Soon riding her master faster as she loved this.
 
Dracula said "Luciana," his voice husky with lusk. Knowing that once again bella would be experience the pleasure through there link. He continued to message Luciana's tits. squeezing and pulling her hard nipples as she rode him faster. His cock hitting deeply into her pussy. They continued like this for awhile right as Luciana was about to cum he bit down into her again. Feeding from her neck her blood strong and potent since she had just recently fed herself. He let her enjoy the sensation of her master biting him not yet cumming.
 
Luciana was in heaven as she pleased her master. Moaning as he teased her tits. Bella could once again see everything though wanting to know who the man was. Holding Dracula to her neck as he bit it. That pleasure only added to her orgasm.
 
Once again it would look to brie like it was her that was riding his cock. Her neck that he pulled away from. The illusion of Dracula looking right into her eyes. Still no words exchanged between the two. He lifted luciana from his cock moving her so his cock slick with her arousal slide into her waiting ass. His fingers replacing his cock in her pussy. As he licked her wound clean. Her vampire healing already causing the wound to close.
 
Luciana let out a moan as he slipped into her ass. Though Bella squirmed as she was not fond of that pleasure. Luciana was in heaven as her master fucked her. "Oh that feels so good."she said.
 
Dracula continued to fuck Lucia as ass. Sense Bellas discomfort he guessed this would be an activity he would have to share with Luciana sparingly. He worked his fingers in her cunt faster. Matching the rythum of his cock. Soon feeling the urge to cum rising.
 
Pleasure built up as both Luciana and Bella came hard. Luciana rested against Dracula as she panting. Smiling before she kissed his neck. Bella still wanted to know who this man was.
 
Dracula lifted Luciana off him he said "come Luciana we must make arrangements for our travel. Getting dressed he found a private plane. They traveled to the business. A man running the business. Dracula said Luciana go and seduce the man when he let's his guard down bite him and feed him some of your blood. This will bind him as your servant. He will ship us safely to the states and secure a dwelling where we can retreat during the day. The man had not noticed the pair. Going over some flight plans.
 
Luciana got redressed before putting on a crop top. Following Dracula and listening close as they needed a plane. Knowing what she had to do, Luciana made her move , haiving the pilot wrapped around her finger. Soon biting his neck before sharing her own blood with him. The deal was done as they now had way to America.
 
Dracula smirked and said "good Luciana you did well." Seeing a small bit of the mans blood on her lips he licked it off and said "now instruct him that in the morning he will fly us in shipping crates overseas then he will find a suitable den for us to hide during the day in. He will periodically check on us through the day to make sure we have a protector finding whatever believable escuse will keep people out of of hideout." After she did that morning while they slept in crates The pilot flying them to america. He could see from his connection to Bella she taught archaeology at a local college. The school being the one that sent her and her team to the states.
 
Luciana smiled from the praised as they got in the shipping container. Soon laying down on a matrress and stretching out to sleep. Bella woke to head to the airport. Knowing she had a lecture to give on the dig. Preparing her notes before she headed to the college . Also had a meeting with the museum a well. Bella was dressed to impress, setting up her presentation.
 
As Bella gave her presentation one of the students. A young man by the name of Frank listened intently it was not a secret among the class that he had the hots for Bella. He loved the way she looked in her outfit she was giving the presentation in. But also loved history and was listening. He was surprised by the news of why the dig was cancelled. One of the class a man from the football team who was only there for what he thought was a easy grade said loud enough for the class to here "so what the cops think there was some rapist at the dig site. Who also liked to smash things." While some of his friends laughed most of the class just looked at him like he was the biggest child in the world. After class frank approached bella and said "Mam your lecture was very good again today. I don't have any classes left today do you mind If I walk to your next destination."
 
Bella always dealt with that football player. Otherwise the presentation went smoothly. Cleaning up as she had a meeting to get too. "Thanks Frank and I guess you can. I have a meeting at the museum. "She said. Grabbing her bag before they headed out. Knowing Frank had the hots for her as she was just two years older than him.
 
Frank nodded walking with her to museum. He said "so....meet anyone at the dig site?" Trying to phrase it as a simple question. Though anyone that knew him could tell why he was asking it.
 
Bella paused on the steps of the museum. "Frank, go home and study the test."she said. Bella headed inside, the meeting with very lengthy. In the end the museum was working on another site to send her too. After Bella returned home and began to do some research.

Luciana and Dracula were taken to an apartment where they could stay until heading back home. Nightfall was approaching as they could go out and feed.
 
Frank was taken back by her sudden decline of him walking with her. He said "right...yes mam sorry." Heading back to his dorm before he gave her another look of worry. Wondering what happened at the site.

As night fell Dracula awoke seeing the location his brides servant had created for them. It was dark and in a secluded part of town. One that they wouldn't be bothered with. He said "can you smell it Luciana. So many people in this town. So many opportunities to feed. I know where the one I seek works we will go there see if there is anyone that knows her well. That can help us know more about her. First though we will find you a meal." They headed to a local club seeing both the eyes of men and woman alike drawn to them. He smiled as he said "do you see one you want my Luciana. Low enough that no human could pick up."
 
Bella was making some sense of the dig site but grew tired. Thankful for a day off to sleep. Luciana loved seeing all the people keeping an eye on a man. "Yes Sir, him."she said pointing. Soon making her move as the man left with her. Wasn'tlong before his life was gone. "Where does she work?" Asked Luciana.
 
Dracula loved watching luciana work. When she returned from the alley she led him off to he said "a college and a museum. From our link I can tell she has a good friend who works at the museum one as beautiful as you my luciana. I will take this friend as another bride and she will be able to give me more information that I can use to bring her to me." They headed to the museum fortunate to find the friend was working late.
 
Back
Top