26M Dom Seeking Submissive Female

SolidSecurity

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Posts
194
28M Dom Seeking Submissive Female

Hello everyone,

I'm searching for a loyal sub (preferably in the East coast). If you are not experienced and would like to learn gradually, then you may want to keep reading. If you are experienced, this may be an easier transition into the new Dom you've been seeking. I have been a Dom for approximately 8 years now.

I consider D/S to be a very guidance-oriented relationship that requires both a physical and emotional connection. Conversation between the Dom and Sub should be a two-way street, not just the Dom dictating everything. The Sub should control the pace of the relationship, given that her comfort level and submission are to be respected at all times. The Dom should execute and "steer the ship", so to say.

Some information about me: I am 28, male, 5'6", 145 pounds, very physically fit (see attached picture), short black hair. I'm a former finance professional who is in the midst of switching into medicine. I would hope that you have career ambitions as well.

My style is to slowly and gradually integrate someone into the submissive world. If you enjoy a more meaningful relationship with a Dom, then this is meant for you.

I look forward to all of your responses.

P.S.: Ages 18-35 are what I'm seeking.
 

Attachments

  • 16_bs.jpg
    16_bs.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Have you posted this to Fetlife? You might have some luck there if you have not.
 
Hi. I’d love to chat more with you, I think we’re both looking for the same thing and sounds like we have a lot in common!
 
Back
Top