Party Favors (Closed for silverchild_24)

Bluemage

Fukeneh
Joined
Nov 6, 2006
Posts
15,658
Party Favors (Closed for Silverchild_24)

Felix Castman had been had been a good person. The problem was that he was a bit of a geek. He liked simple things like comic books, drawing and other standard things. He had been invited to the party by his friend Mel, a guy who knew about his problems with women. Really, the problems that he had with women all stemmed from the fact that he was a little bit of a geek. The problem was that he just couldn’t get women to notice him. Mel had promised that if he went to this part he would have a girl all over him. He supposed that Mel had found some cheep hooker or something and was going to pay her to hang out with him. That sounded like something that Mel would do. Felix just hoped that there would be some fun party games or something.

Really, any woman that would be interested in Felix with his geek status would pretty much have to be a hooker. It was either that or she was completely boozed. He sighed softly. That sounded like something that Mel would do too. He was going to show up, and it was probably going to be an evening of nothing special. It was just going to be a party. The first party he had been to in a while. He smiled and then headed to the party.

The party itself had been about what he had been expected. There had been a lot of interesting party games, and a few couples who had been making out on a couch. It had all been really interesting for a while, but really, he thought it would have been a whole lot more interesting if he had been on a couch making out with some woman. Well, that was just the way things worked out some of the time.

In any case, it hadn’t taken long before his friends had gotten Felix to down a few beers and then had got him involved in a strange party game. It had involved cards and he had thought that it was going to be some sort of strip poker or something. It had involved a whole lot of drinking though. He had been up for it though. Even though he usually didn’t drink that much at all, it had been nice to let loose. Mel kept smiling at him knowingly while they had played, and Felix had thought that was a little strange, but not really strange enough to merit thinking about it.

The game had involved a lot of Felix’s friends. It had Mel, Mel’s girlfriend...what was her name...Sasha? It was hard to remember, there was one of Sasha’s friends, and then there had been a few other people that Felix knew. He had noticed Sasha’s friend. She was a nice girl, and it looked like they were getting her to drink about as much as he was. He had watched her closely while they had played the game. Soon enough however the pace of the game had picked up.

Felix had blacked out eventually, and his memory of the game was a bit fuzzy from pretty much the start. When he woke up he could feel the soft surface of a bed behind him. It looked like Mel had taken the time to take care of him and put him in a bed. He felt something warm and soft pressed to his side though. He let out a low groan. It seemed that somewhere in the game he had lost his clothing. Luckily it seemed that Mel had put a blanker over his body too though, so he wasn’t exposed to the elements. He still didn’t know what it was that was beside him that was warm though.

He blinked when he realized that something that wasn’t so warm was around his wrist. He slowly opened his eyes, grogginess from his hangover was still claiming his eyes. He couldn’t see much of anything but a blur. He closed his eyes and brought the hand that wasn’t close to the warm thing up and rubbed his forehead. What was this? It was probably some sort of joke that Mel was playing on him. He continued to rub his forehead. He was going to have to talk to Mel about this. First he was going to need to find his clothes though...and really, he didn’t know where he was going to find his clothes yet. Right now he wasn’t sure that he could even get up. He let out a low groan, “Nnnngh...what happened last night?”
 
OOC:

Name: Cassandra(Cassie) Hurley
Age: 19
Height: 5'9"
Eyes: Light Blue
Hair: A lighter shade of brown
Skin: A sun kissed tan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Cassandra Hurley or rather Cassie as her friends called her seemed to be nothing more than a bad luck charm when it came down to the subject of men. Not matter what it was she would do alone she always ended up making her vow off men until the next one would come along to charm and then break her heart, an on going cycle this was which needed to stop. Perhaps that was the reason why her friend Mel made her tag along to a party, "It'll be something you'll never forget.." were the words heard.

There was no real way out of this now as she gathered herself ready for that party, making sure that nothing was worn which was really like in case she got puked upon which happened the last time. A tall person she was with the looks but there was something which made guys shy away from or another thing which drew in the ones who wished to cheat upon the people that always had with her.

Going that party was already where she had been handed a drink and showed around by Mel, as this was another group of people she didn't know save for those souls who were friends of herself and Mel. Drink after drink was forced upon her and there was nothing really stopping her as she had the next few day off from her job so this hangover could be slept away when it came. Pushed into a game of cards she was even when it wasn't understood other than the object to drink for the most part, another person she knew was Sasha who stopped her every time she tried to leave saying that the game wasn't over yet which was slowly but surely beginning to get upon her nerves but it was let go of.

Faster that game became and more drinks would come until nothing was making much sense at all anymore, awaken she would after hearing a low groan coming from somewhere. A hand moved to press herself up but softness was felt so perhaps someone had been kind enough to place her in a bed. Quiet that person near by wouldn't be as a move was made by legs realizing that her clothes were gone making her groan out loud as well, killed Mel and Sasha were going to be for this. Warmth was felt as if there had been a person next to her figuring it had to have been on of the girls but as she moved to turn over there was a man who she just stared at before cursing out loud. "I couldn't have.. please tell me I didn't.. I swear I will never drink again if I didn't..Fuck..Fucking Hell.."
 
Last edited:
Felix groaned softly as he felt movement beside him. Someone else was in the bed with him. He then suddenly winced at all of the noise. He rubbed his forehead for a few moments and then he heard the yelling. He winced slightly. God, what was this girl's problem? He looked over to her and noticed that she was likewise naked. He stared at her for a few moments and then swallowed hard. Oh god...

His thought process was similar to hers, but he stopped himself before he decided whether he wanted to be told if he had or if he hadn't. He blinked for a few moments and looked at her. He then spoke up and said something that had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that they were both naked, "Please stop yelling. I definitely have a hangover." He smiled weakly at her for a moment and then shook his head very slowly. He wasn't sure what he was going to talk to the woman about. Really, she was there he could talk to her about almost anything. He could tell her thatsoon everything would make sense and they would be told that absolutely nothing had happened.

He blinked and tried to pull himself away from her only succeeding in pulling a little ways away from her before he had been stopped by a binding around his wrist. He blinked and looked at her for a moment and then looked at where their wrists were linked by a pair of fuzzy handcuffs. How truly interesting. He blinked and looked at it for a moment and then looked at her carefully, looking her over once...and then a second time. He could definitely do far worse. He smiled weakly at her and then shook his head, "I don't think we did it. I have a hazy memory of putting my head against the table to take a nap." He smiled softly and then spoke just as softly, "So unless you dragged me in here and then had your way with me...I don't think anything happened." He smiled, "But feel free to tell me if you did, because that would be totally sweet."

He watched her for a few more moments and then looked around the room. He couldn't find any sign of either of their clothes. He sighed softly and then looked at the door that was closed, and with his luck locked. He sighed softly and brought his uncuffed hand up, running his fingers through his hair, "Alright...it is probably the booze that is keeping me calm enough to ask this kind of question...or maybe it's the fact that I think it would be totally awesome if we did what you are worried we did, but...any idea where our clothes went?" He smiled and quickly brushed his fingers through his short dark hair again, his emerald eyes looking up to her again. She had a nice tan. It looked like she ran around outside, probably visited the beach regularly or something, and with her body, she definitely had plenty of reason to. It was a nice comparison to his pale skin.

He looked at her for a few more moments. He wasn't sure what else he could say. Really, anything else he could say would just be more of 'oh wow, I hope we did it' or something like that. He sighed softly and rubbed his forehead for a few more moments. He then smiled softly as he looked at the woman carefully, still examining her body. Wow, she was totally hot. He totally hoped they did.
 
Lucky this person was that she was only yelling out thoughts rather then screaming rape as she should have been as she didn't remember him at all, slipped something one of those drinks she had been. Story was thought upon as she decided that was what had happened, either this man had drugged her or their no good friends had making this a bad joke to wake up to. Fuck...

Pulled away from thought she would be as this stranger began to think making her feel badly for a moment before remembering that she was naked underneath that sheet they were sharing. Away she needed to get the sooner the better at this point yet he was thinking the same thing allowing him the honor of going first.

As soon as that man began to pull away she felt something around her wrist and looked down, they were bloody handcuffed. Suddenly she knew it couldn't had been him it had to have been someone else otherwise he would have been looking for a key by this point in time. Eyes would move from handcuffs up to his face as it seemed they were both thinking the same thing currently before he spoke making her want to groan.

Pale his skin was as if he never saw the daylight making her think he was one of those people who had more fun hiding from people rather than go ouside, or that he was one of those gamer geeks which in secret she was too slightly but no one would ever know that. To the door she would thinking perhaps they could find someone and get out ot this mess, sheet was pulled more around herself as she pointed to another one which was near his feet upon the bed. "Take that and put it on. I don't know where our clothes are and I really don't think we did anything" was whispered before silently praying to god but stinkyness from doing thing wasn't between her thighs so there had to at least be a bit of hope still.

Sigh was given as fingers from her free hand began to comb through her hair while the thought came to lie back down and allow someone to come find them, so that they could kill the person and perhaps get a key so this could be over and done with once and for all.
 
He sighed softly and ran his fingers through his hair again. She was telling him to wrap himself in the sheet. This wasn't a good idea. In fact it was a terrible idea. He shook his head and then looked around the room for a moment. There had to be a dresser in here. This was a bedroom. People always kept clothes in their bedroom. He slowly pushed himself up, "Hold up." He thought about the situation for a minute. Even if they found their clothes things were going to be troublesome. He looked at her for a moment and then sighed softly, "Alright. Unless you came in a strapless bra, and something like a corset or a shirt without the top part that you can pull on we are going to have a problem even if we find our clothes." He sighed softly as he looked at her, "Well...you'll have a problem. I'm kind of enjoying the view...but I guess since you'll have a problem I'll have a problem too."

He smiled weakly as he looked at her. He had been thinking of ways to make this situation seem less bad. He had thought about cracking a joke when she was worried about whether or not they had done it. He had been thinking of saying 'well, the only way to know in the future if we've done it for sure is for you to lay back and let me work my magic', but he really had no desire to piss off a woman who he was going to be shackled to. He pulled lightly on the handcuffs again, "Think about where we are for a moment. We're in a bedroom in a house that is probably filled with drunk and stupid people. Now if we head out there in our current state, even if we didn't do anything they are going to totally think that we did. Again, I don't really mind, because if you offered, I totally would, but that isn't the point." He rubbed his head, his speaking soft and slow. He was having to think a little bit harder than he normally did. He assumed it was the booze.

He looked around again. There was a way out of this. One of them would be able to get out of this anyway. If they were lucky and this was a boy's room, maybe both, it would just take some clothing adjustment. Good thing he was an arts major and had taken a sewing class back in highschool. He pointed at the dresser, "Okay. Dresser. That means clothes. If this is a boy's room we'll find some pants which is good and some shirts, which while not really being good, is something that we can work with, given our current situation." He sighed softly, "If it's a girls room...they'll probably have everything that you need to get dressed, assuming things aren't too small for you, and then I'll be the only one wearing a bedsheet, so your honor will be saved." He smiled softly. It really looked like a boy's room so they might get lucky enough for both of them.

He sighed softly and slowly pulled her towards the dresser and then pulled open the top drawer. Score. He smiled and pointed inside, "Pants. Isn't that so much better?" He looked over to her for a moment, smiling softly, "Now all we need is a shirt and a pair of scissors and we can get out of here." He smiled and pulled out a pair of pants for himself and started to slip them on. They were a little bit big for him, so they were going to need to find something that they could do that would hold them up on her smaller frame, but that was a problem he'd let her deal with.
 
Bad this thing between them was coming as this guy would just talk and talk some more beginning to drive her nuts upon many levels. Listen she would for as long as she could stand to do such a thing, listed off was what she came in wear or rather her was asking if she had any of those things for there was the problem of them being handcuffed which would make clothes pretty hard to get on.

A smile was given to her making her blush slightly not matter how much she didn't like nor know this guy currently. Handcuffs were pulled upon once more bring her back from thinking to herself to listen to what else he was going to say, no problem she had with keeping quiet for the time being so he could take the lead for in the end it might just save them from furher trouble.

The dresser was spoken of before they moved toward it carefully, "Please be girl was chanted over and over again but as that guy pulled out a pair of pants she knew there was no hope left at all. Hands moved withing that dresser drawer looking around for something that could be worn and there it was found a short skirt that would work for the time being. "This is my lucky day or this sick man is a cross dresser.." was whispered to herself softly before moving to pull that skirt on. Dropped sheet would from her form revealing large breasts to that man's eyes yet his look was ignored for that most part opening another dresser drawer.

Shirt all different kinds were seen before one of the color of gray was pulled out as it looked like a wifebeater, bottom of it was placed between her teeth before a ripping sound could be heard. Over to that guy she would hand it before a dark blue halter top was seen confirming thought that this person had to be a cross dresser. Harder this was going to be to put on but the fabric was strechy for the most part, pulled on it was going to be like her skirt, once at stomach she would stop to fix it before pulling upwards more before it covered her breasts leaving the only thing to be done was tied to around her neck. "Now we need to go find who did this to us or find a key so we can get out of here..
 
He looked at her for a moment when she found female clothes. She still hadn't found undergarments though. With a short skirt like that, if she bent over or anything she'd be flashing people all of her fun stuff. He smiled softly as he looked at her and then shook her head. He totally should have done her. It seemed that it was too later now though. He smiled and pulled on the handcuffs a bit. They definitely weren't going to give.

He sighed softly and looked at the woman. She didn't seem all that pleased with him. He looked over to the door. He had to admit he wasn't all that pleased with the idea that they were stuck together, but he could deal with it. He looked at the door for a few more moments. When she finally pulled him he came back to his sense and nodded. They needed to find the key. As much as he didn't mind so much being bound to this girl, the idea that they were going to be stuck like this for too long wasn't that good. Even if he liked the idea of the things that they could do to get unstuck.

He sighed softly and then spoke up again, "Alright. I think that Mel had something to do with this. Do you have any idea where he went? I mean, he's probably with Sasha...and they probably spent the night doing what you are hoping we didn't do." He smiled weakly as he looked at her. When they found Mel, he'd know where the key was...unless he had been boozed out to the point where he didn't remember what he did with it. In that case...well, in that case things were going to get problematic, since he might have even given it to someone as a joke, in which case, they might never find it, because there had been so many people that Felix hadn't known at the party. He doubted he would be all that helpful in the search. He looked over to the girl again, smiling weakly as they headed to the door and then he pushed it open. He had considered just walking through but then realized they probably wouldn't both fit through the door at the same time.

It was then that he realized that he had no idea what this girl's name was. He stopped for a moment and turned his head to her, "I'm Felix by the way." He smiled as he looked at her, "I'm sorry about this whole situation. Things would have been a whole lot better if we hadn't been handcuffed together I think."
 
There hadn't been time to find underware or anything of that like, not when there was a mission they were upon to find that little key which would grant each of them freedom. Those handcuffs were pulled on slightly by that guy but they seemed as if they weren't going to give at all period, yet the thought of finding a knife of a saw came to mind but was dismissed for the time being.

In all honesty she didn't mean to be so unhappy, but how was one suppose to react when waking up in this state with a hangover as well to top everything off. Speak up he did once more and this time around she actually listened a bit more than she had in the first place. "It has to be Mel and Sasha, Shall we go find them so we can kill them. We both should have known when we were the only ones made to drink as much as we had. Fuckers, You know we have to do something to them to pay them back for this joke.."

A slight smile was given by that guy as they began to moved towards that door which seemed to be the first task at hand this day, opened it was as he began to move forward forgetting they needed to turn to the side to get things done for the time being. A sudden stop was made as if he had just figured that thing out but a name was given to her and then asked for in return. "Felix..I am Cassie.." was whispered softly before going on. "It's alright, I know that this isn't your fault at all but theirs.. so lets go kill them or die trying to at least it will be fun.." was spoke as a smile curled up upon her lips.

Sideways they would turn making their way out of that door to see no one was really around sleeping off the booze making her wonder if they were in the same house as things looked different than they had the night before...
 
When she had them turn sideways so that they could get through the door he nodded and followed suit. This seemed like a rather good idea. He had to admit that he liked the idea of them going though sideways, and now they had found a good way to get through doors. That was what he had thought. When they shuffled through the door sideways, him facing her and her facing him, they had bumped their hips together a few times, and it had been enough for him to let out a very soft whisper of a moan, hoping that she wouldn't feel his arousal through his pants. Once they got through the door they could put this all behind them though, and that was what they were aiming for. The end goal was to put all of this behind them. It was a pity that things had happened like this though. He would have totally just asked Cassie out if Mel had just told them that was what the plan was. He smiled as he looked up into the girl's ice blue eyes. Oh, he totally wished that he had done her.

He smiled lightly once they had gotten out of the room. He looked around for a minute. No one was around. That wasn't right. He was sure he had seen a few other people drinking. He blinked for a moment. Wait...if no one was around...that meant...oh. He sighed softly, "Sasha and Mel probably aren't here anymore." He looked around, "This is probably all part of their plan. If we can't find them we can't find the key." He groaned, "Assuming they even know where the key is..." He looked over to the woman again, watching her closely. There needed to be a good solution to this.

He stopped once he looked at the clothes she was wearing...was it possible that Mel had meant for them to find this stuff. Maybe that was why they had found it so easily. He had to admit, if this was part of their plan too, they had picked some pretty sexy clothes for her...though he supposed he would have preferred some sort of bikini top or something. It was too late to suggest this kind of thing to Mel now...not that he had known about the plan, which sort of made it impossible for him to suggest stuff for it.

He looked around the house for a few moments. If this was all some sort of elaborate plan that Mel and Sasha had worked out there was no promise that they might not have even been in the same house. Felix tried to remember. It was all too fuzzy. He sighed softly and then looked over to Cassie, "Alright. We need to find them...but I can't believe they wouldn't leave us a clue or something..." He thought about the situation for a moment. If the house really was empty they might be able to find a screwdriver or something and they might be able to try and use that to get out of the cuffs. He sighed softly. It wasn't likely that it would be that easy. From what he had seen of the cuffs so far, they looked pretty tough.

He thought about it. Really, he didn't even have the slightest idea of where they would look for Mel and Sasha. If they headed outside they could parade around town barefoot and cuffed to each other, with her in a short skirt and no panties, and him without a shirt. They probably could go all day and not find Mel and Sasha, and then what. When it got dark they'd need to go to someone's home. He looked over to her. Maybe that had been part of the plan too. They'd look around and then one would have to invite the other back to their home. This all seemed to be something that was very well thought out. It was obvious that Sasha had a hand in this too.

He sighed softly, "I've got a question for you before we start on this journey. Do you have trouble with boys? Because I have trouble with girls, and I think that's why they did this to me." He looked around for a few moments, "All of the girl's think I'm geeky, and I'm not impulsive enough because I do a bit too much thinking...but really, if you're having similar problems...they might be hiding very well in hopes that things work out between us or something." He couldn't even believe that he was thinking this sort of thing.
 
Together the pair would face one another as they tried to moved from that room into the next one, hips would bump against one another making a slight smile and blush come across her features. Felix wasn't as boney as he actually looked for he had a man's body if someone would actually take the time to stop and look. Hardness within his pants was felt slightly suddenly knowing what issue he had, as it had caused a moan to fall from his lips.

Out from that room they would get and then their pair of them would begin to look around slowly as something seemed amiss. Ton of people had been around the night before yet there was no one sleeping upon the floors as there normally was after these types of parties. The feeling of doom set in before it was hit home by Felix speaking to her, there seemed to be no hope left at all. "I don't know anymore.." was whispered softly to his statement more or less at a real lost of what to say next.

Begin to think she tried to but it was a bit hard as this guy just stared at her, it was as if he was thinking about a way to over power her to have sex. Helpless she was to that fact and perhaps that was suppose to be the game if there was a game involved with all of this. Beyond belief this whole thing seemed to her, how could someone just leave you behind who claimed to be a friend cuffed to a stranger who you know nothing about at all, Fuckers they all were in her mind now.

Once more her eyes would begin to look around for something, then Felix began to speak about a clue so it was that very thing searched for now. Tempted she was to go about this house and begin to throw things about just to make sure that key wasn't hidden behind a painting or something of the such. "Do you really think they would leave us a clue after doing this to us! was spoken before pulling up her hand dragging his along with as if to prove a sudden point that their friends weren't as nice as they could have be to them. Something was needed to break these things like a wire cutter as that could work to get them separated and then they would be upon their on to get each side of the cuffs off of themselves.


Where could Mel and Sasha be, were they suppose to be looked for or were she and Felix just suppose to stay put for the time being and wait for their return for wherever the hell they had gone. Out looking they could go as she looked down at her feet and remembered they were bare, around town they could go getting pointed and laughed at and that wasn't something which couldn't be bared, all of that was said without thinking of the comments that might have been spoken as well about the pair.

Pulled back from her train of thought she was once more as a question was asked of her by Felix, long winded he could be just speaking about himself and giving ideas of how they ended up together. That second statement would bring it all home for her as she was one who had trouble with men more than she could count upon both hands. A date this was suppose to be, how cruel was this suddenly. Did her friends not believe she would come along if she was forced upon a blind date, did she seemed so unwilling they had come up with this plan for her to meet anyone at all. New feelings of hate for those friends were beginning to set in before giving that reply long awaited for. "You know I do have trouble with guys, they did this to me because I seemed unwilling to try anymore. Are they really that cruel?" was whispered softly before thinking and going on for a moment. "All men seemed to think that it sex and that's all or that I am perfect to date when they are already dating or even engaged to someone else..Do you think they want us together, how could they..I am bad luck..I will bring you bad luck.. was whispered softly lost within that thought now.
 
Felix sighed as he continued to be pulled around by the girl. She had given him a worried look earlier. It was almost like she was thinking that he was going to bend her over the table and take her by force. He laughed a little bit at that. If he had to guess, he would be pretty sure that she was the one who was stronger than him, so if anyone had to worry about being pushed down and raped, it was him. He sighed softly. He really wasn't worried about that at all. He was pretty sure he would have enjoyed that a whole lot. He smiled as he looked up at the girl for a few more moments. She wasn't going to do that though. She seemed to be pretty sure that she was some sort of bad luck charm. He was going to have to convince her that wasn't the case.

He sighed softly as he listened to her list of relationship problems, "Yeah...I can believe that guys who are engaged want to get with you. If we weren't handcuffed together I totally would hit on you." He looked around the room for a moment, "Well, maybe. The problem is I'm a bit shy around girls most of the time. This situation is just so unreal that we skipped that part. Any time I try to talk to a girl I get cold sweats, and then if I manage to get through that they discover that I'm an artist and a computer geek and they decide 'Let's just stay friends'. After that they just forget to ever call me again, and conveniently forget my name." He smiled softly and shrugged. He really wished that he had some sort of shirt now. It would be nice to have something that could hide his chest from the girl. She was going to look him over and see his thin frame and she was going to nod and tell him that she could understand why all of the girls didn't want to get with him. They were all interested in bulky football players or guys with bronze skin and phony British accents.

This girl was probably more of the same. Why would she be interested in him. The thing was that she probably wouldn't have even spent any of this time with him if it wasn't for the fact that they were wearing the handcuffs. She was going to turn away and never think about him again once they were out of the binding device. She was going to go back to her life and he was going to be expected to go back to his, and they would see each other when they hung around Mel, and they would smile, but wouldn't talk because it was just too awkward that they had found themselves naked and handcuffed to each other one morning. He totally should have done her...it looked like he was never going to get an opportunity to do it now.

He sighed softly and thought about ways out of the situation for a moment. There weren't likely to be any tools in the house. If this really was all part of Mel and Sasha's planning they weren't going to find what they needed to make their escape in the house, especially since everyone else had been pulled out of it. What they needed to do was find someone else who had been there that they could talk to. He brought his free hand up, running his fingers through his dark hair. If he still had his cell phone he could call Mel and Sasha, not that their phones would be on. It didn't matter because he didn't have his phone. It was in his pants pocket, and until he found his pants...

He groaned. If he had remembered their phone numbers he could call them with the phone in this house, but he didn't know their numbers off by heart. He didn't need to anymore because it was programmed into his phone. What was the point in remembering that kind of number if it only took a button hit or two to get it and you didn't have to remember the number. He looked over to her for a moment. No, she wouldn't have her cell phone either, and she was probably in the same situation as him. He looked down to the cuffs. Alright...all they needed to do was calm down. Maybe this wasn't so bad after all.

His emerald green eyes looked up at the door again, "You know...I don't think you are as unlucky as you say...really...I feel kind of lucky to have met you, even if the circumstances aren't really what I'd call normal." He smiled softly and then shrugged. If they did hit it off they would probably both be less angry at Mel and Sasha. If getting the two of them together had been the whole goal, Mel and Sasha would probably both know when they had finally stopped fighting with the handcuffs and each other and just decided to see what the worse that could happen when they got together really was.
 
Felix would begin to speak to her as if trying to make her feel slightly better but he was failing upon that part pretty badly. Listened to he was about being a 'geek' if you could even call him that. "What so wrong with being an artist and playing games? I like photography and a game now and then, RPG's are the best, aren't they. If people dislike you for it then they are liars who most likely do the same things themselves yet just don't want anyone else to know about such a thing.." was spoken softly. A slight smile was given as she looked him over as he was just so pale, hard to believe it was that person could look as if they had never seen sun before in their lives.

Unknown was what was going to happen after all of this was said and over with, were they going to ignore one another and act as if this never happened or would they become friends or something close enough to it, so that they could look back upon this and laugh some day. For a moment of time she stopped thinking about the future but rather the here and now the current thing they were trapped within, bloody handcuffs. Calls could be made but that would be no real help when cell phones were no where around but in clothes taken away, perhaps the best could be made out of all of this in one way or another.

Once more Felix would begin to speak to her, a slight blush came upon her cheeks as she was told that she wasn't a bad lucky charm. Lucky he felt to have met her he was something which wasn't said very often, quicken her breathing would for a moment even as it felt her heart had skipped a beat. Was she actually falling for this guy already, it had to be because she hadn't gotten laid last night or any night as of late. "Thank you, I feel lucky to have meet someone like you as well.." was whispered softly.

Sudden boldness was taken to lean over and kiss his cheek and then the corner of his lips, her own kind of thanks was being given suddenly. She wasn't meaning to come off as needy but it didn't matter she was handcuff and falling into crush mode, what else was a girl to do.
 
The boy had nodded, blushing a little bit at what she was telling him. It was probably true. Who didn't like to sit down and play a few video games in this day and age? Everyone had some sort of gaming system so they could play first person shooters or fighting games or RPGs. It was a way of relieving stress and you didn't need to change clothes in order to do it like you did in sports. He still had to say that the girl looked like she was involved in a few sports, but that was a different subject entirely. She was probably doing whatever it was she was doing so she could remain fit. He wasn't going to argue with something like that, after all, he already knew that she had a killer body. He had gotten a pretty good look of it back when they had both been naked and sharing the same bed. There was no reason not to think about it now, even if they were handcuffed together. He wondered if perhaps he should compliment her on it and ask her how it was that she stayed so fit in this world that was dominated by fast food and video games. He decided not to act too appreciative of her looks though. He didn't want to come across like some sort of creepy sex pervert. And really, he wanted her to know that sex wasn't the only thing about her that interested him. She had already mentioned that guys who just wanted sex were one of the things that kept breaking up her relationships. He didn't want to be that guy...especially because now he was thinking that he kind of wanted to be in a relationship with her.

Felix blinked as she moved in placing a kiss on his cheek. He blushed rather powerfully at that. He hadn't really expected anything like a kiss on the cheek. His blush grew as she placed a kiss on the corner of his lips. This...they had to stop. If things kept going like this, soon they'd be kissing lips to lips, and then soon enough they'd be on a couch and he'd have that short skirt of hers hiked up around her waist and he'd have his pants undone. After that there would be some moaning and groaning and Mel and Sasha would have won. He closed his eyes for a moment as he felt the the thoughts he had been thinking run through his body. He then made his decision. He'd let them win.

He pressed his lips against hers in a soft kiss, enjoying the feel of her lips against his for a few moments. It wasn't bad at all. Even if this was something he was sure he was going to get a slap for later, it was nice and enjoyable, and something that he was sure even more now that he would want to do again. He was going to have to prove to this girl that he was a good guy. He was going to have to let her know that he was good relationship material. There was a nagging thought at the back of his mind that he should have waited. He knew it was there, that things might have worked out a little bit if he had in fact decided not to speed things up by pressing a kiss to this girl's lips, but...it had just seemed like the right thing to do, and she wouldn't have kissed at the corner of his lips if she didn't want it, right? It was then that he realized that he could use that logic to constantly take one step forward over and over again, and then eventually she really would be on the couch moaning and groaning for him, but he wouldn't be sure if she really wanted it because he would have justified it away.

He broke the kiss and looked away, "I...um..." He swallowed hard. Was 'sorry' an appropriate word here? He really wasn't though...he looked up at her again and sighed softly, "I should have asked before I did that..."
 
An action not rally expect from a man came after she kissed his cheek, such a deep blush show up upon his features which made her want to laugh in a good way at him. Heaven be helped for this guy seemed like a nice one as they all did even if this would just be a one night stand, or rather a one day stand. Wasn't risk the name of this game now, should they have stayed naked within that bed talking so this parted would be all the more easier to get done. The thought about thinks he could to to her made thighs press tightly close against one another to stop that thing from happening, yet too late it was now as wetness would come taking over. Smell of arousal would be in the air soon, that was the only bad thing about not having under ware on at a time like this.

Pulled away from thoughts of trying to hide what was happening by a kiss placed upon her lips by that guy. For moments that kiss would linger on as it wasn't something quick and fleeting at all but something had to be thought about for a bit. Her free hand moved to place itself upon his chest just holding herself there for the time being wanting this to keep going suddenly. Back into that bedroom they needed to go as soon as they could, for nothing mattered at all anymore than the longing to feel hardness pressing deeply into her to make her cry out his name and beg for anything and everything possible.

Away warm lips pulled from her own suddenly coming as a bit of a shock as the mind had been running away with thoughts and excuses now. Words were heard being muttered by him before a shake of her head was given, "..It's my fault I shouldn't have done what I did..Sorry.." was whispered. Yet sorry she wasn't in all honesty as she tugged upon her cuff beginning to walk back into that bedroom sideways. Within they would get and she closed the door just staring at him before pushing him against that door and kissing him once more.

Deeper this would be as free hand moved to rest upon his neck wondering if her was going to call her a cheap whore and push her away, or say something to the effect that she was still drunk.
 
He blinked when she shook her head and told him that he didn't need to apologize, and in fact it had been her that was sorry for what had happened. He nodded silently. He supposed he wouldn't have built up the guts to actually take a step forward like that one, but really...she was sorry? He hadn't said sorry. He had just said that he should have asked first. It was like he should have asked and then regardless of her answer kissed her like that anyway. He really didn't think there was any reason for apologies. It had been good and he had enjoyed it. She was probably just sorry for having sent the wrong message. She didn't want something like that with someone like him, after all, she was handcuffed to him, and it wasn't like she really had a choice about any of this. He supposed he should have said sorry now, but really...he wasn't sorry. He had liked it. It had been good. He would have done it again if it wasn't for the fact that he was so sure that she hadn't liked it.

When she had pulled him along behind her he had just followed, not thinking about it. It looked like she was going to take him back to the bedroom. That was probably the best place to look for clues if there were going to be any. that was the place that they had woken up, and if Mel had wanted them to find a clue, that was the best place to hide it. It might be on an alarm clock, or hidden in a drawer. Really, he had been looking for clothes while he was in there, not clues. He supposed there had been a chance that he would have found the clue anyway, but...it had to be in there if it was there. Maybe they would even find the key somewhere in there. Cassie really was smart to be able to think all of this out so quickly. He had to tip his hat to her superior detective skills. He supposed she wasn't going to be one who told him he wasn't impulsive enough because of his ability to think things through. Then again...he really hadn't thought through that kiss. Maybe he was still under the influence of the alcohol.

When they made it back into the room he was surprised when she suddenly closed the door. Really, there was no need for closed doors unless the clue was going to be on the closed side of the door. It was then that she had pushed him back against the door and placed a rather powerful kiss against his lips, far more than his light little soft kiss that he had given her back in the other room. He let out a soft noise that's message was a bit unclear. He brought his hand up, slowly slipping his fingers over the small of her back. Oh, this was nice. He had definitely wanted to do this again...and again and again. He blinked as he realized that she might still be under the influence of the drink, or...or something. He needed to do something. He brought his hand up her back. He needed to pull her away enough that he could speak to her, that they could talk about this. It was then that his fingers found something that he could grab onto, he pulled and then felt the knot that was keeping her halter top on come loose and suddenly he had moved in desperation bringing both of his hands up quickly to stop it from falling down. Even though he had seen everything before, that hadn't been his intention here. The shock and movement had been enough to break the kiss though.

He stared into her eyes for a moment and smiled weakly, "Sorry. I didn't mean to...yeah...I didn't mean to do that." His cheeks had turned a bright red, "I mean...I totally will. I will do pretty much anything that you want to do with you, but...um..." He bit his bottom lip as he looked at her. How could he say this. She was going to tell him that he was stupid and that he had just ruined the moment and that she didn't want to do it anymore. He closed his eyes for a moment and spoke softly, "I just want you to think about the chance that maybe...it can become more than a one time thing or something. I mean, it doesn't have to if you don't want it to. I'd totally understand if you just want to do it this once and never think about me again, or now that I've brought it up don't want to do it anymore at all, I just..." He smiled as he looked into her eyes. He didn't know how he could say 'I was hoping we could make having wild sex a regular thing' without sounding like that was the only thing he was interested in. His hands continued to hold her halter top up, and he blushed a little bit, "Um...I can tie that knot back in there if you want." He was still blushing very red. Thoughts of pushing the girl down against the bed and then doing what he might, or might not convince her that they should do on a regular basis were running through his head. This was probably just going to be a one time thing, and he had probably just complicated it enough that it wasn't going to happen anymore. He needed to learn to keep his mouth shut.
 
Slowly Felix would begin to respond to that kiss she was giving him, slowly but surely. That free hand of his was moved upwards until it was placed upon her back, starting with those warm fingertips which seemed to send a shiver down her spine suddenly. Further he seemed to want to go as a slight tug was felt upon that tie holding halter top within place, ready to fall it was before lips pulled away rather quickly with no warning at all. From back that hand moved and his other while cuffed to her own shot forward to hold the fabric covering rising breasts in place for the time being. Silently he looked at her for a moment and it was within that single moment she felt like nothing more than a fool. Why would a person like him want her, why was she suddenly trying to throw herself at this guy other than for the reason she was horny and needed something right then an there.

A smile was gifted to her before his lips parted so that he could speak. First statement would be followed by a deep color appearing upon his cheeks as if he was too embarssed to let her down currently. Stop he did to bite his lip before going on as if trying to explain something yet she thought it was going to be rejection once more, a bitter taste that was known just a bit too well. Surprised she was as something came from his lips making her hear him out, wanting not the ruin the chance for more to become of this. Her free hand moved to one of his trying to pull it away as if to answer his question currently without words, forward she pressed once more giving a kiss before pulling away so lips were barely touching beginning to speak "You think to much and worry just like me, only you actually voice your thoughts upon those pretty things. This is why they put us together, why this happened. I know that I want you right here and right now to take me..give that thing which is wanted so badly right now. Can you just do that for me Felix.." was whispered softly before lips pressed to his once more. If top had been allowed to fall she would take his free hand and place it upon her breast, sharp gasp was given as she closed her eyes. Guided his fingertips would be to feel everything as the moved over a harden nipple which made her almost moan out his name, for one way or another she was going to make him come out of his shell and take control of her even if she was going to fail in the end.
 
Felix had thought that this was going to turn out badly. He had known that it was going to turn out badly and then he had felt the tug on the cuffs and she pulled his hands down so that her breasts were free and exposed again. He swallowed hard at that and then suddenly she had moved forward, pressing herself against him and pressing another quick kiss against his lips. It was only a instant long and then she had pulled away only enough to whisper, her lips brushing against his as she spoke, telling him that she wanted something right now and she wanted him to give it to her. He didn't know what she wanted...well, he had a very good idea, but that wasn't really enough was it? He couldn't take her over to the bed and then have wild sex with her because he thought that was what she wanted. Really, that was what he wanted. He had a bias here. He hadn't been given a chance to voice any of his concerns however, because she had moved forward again, pressing another deep kiss against his lips.

Her fingers had moved down and looped around his wrists, slowly guiding his hands upwards until she had pressed his palms against her now bare breasts. He made a soft eep noise that was swallowed up by her lips against hers, but didn't make any action to move his hands. Instead he gave her breasts a little squeeze. This wasn't what he had expected at all. They were going to go out and find Mel and Sasha and beat them up. That had been the plan. This part where they made out and then had hot demanding sex in the bedroom was not part of the plan. It was improvisation. It was something that he was totally willing to go along with and dive into, but it wasn't part of the plan.

He continued to gently squeeze her breasts a little bit. This felt bold. It felt almost too bold...like any minute now she was going to realize what she had got him to do and then she was going to strike him for being so bold as to actually do it. He knew that was coming but he didn't care. This was what he was going to do. He was going to do his best to pleasure her with the skills that he had, and when she told him that they were going too far, he would respect her and then put his pants back on. That was how it went. He added a little bit of pressure to the kiss and continued to grope at her breasts, really not sure if any of the things he was doing were right.
 
Thinking Felix was for that much could be figured out in the way he kissed her back as if each and every single action was weight within his mind before coming forth and being done. This couldn't be helped as she had pushed him just a bit to hard it would seemed yet she really didn't give a dame by this time, like or not he was going to fuck her and enjoy it at some point. Harder she pressed lips against his own as his finally pressed against her own slightly, telling he was slowly going along with this idea she had. Mel and Sasha could be damned for time being for as soon as they were done the goal could be started once more to get out of these handcuffs. Wander her mind would still kissing him as she thought of what could happen if Mel and Sasha found them naked within that bed in their after glow of sexual pleasure, would they say I told you so or rather join and end up making this into a Fourway.

That one thought had made her long for that Felix's cock which was hidden by those baggy pants. Outwards a free hand reached trying to pull them down before moving to her shirt pulling it down in one quick movement. "Felix..You are going to fuck me right here and right now..I want to feel you cock deep within me. Stop thinking or at least think about making me scream out you fucking name.." was finally spoken to him in a loud tone after pulling her lips away from his own. Backwards she began to walk pulling him along as the new goal was to get him to lie her back upon the bed and to finally go with the flow.
 
Felix had felt her press her kiss against his lips only harder than he had been able to do. It was filled with desperation and something. It kind of confused him. This girl had been the one who looked like she had been about to scream 'rape' when she had looked over to him and they had found themselves naked this morning. How had she suddenly turned around and become the one pressing a hot kiss against his lips that he was worried might cause him to bruise? He continued to try and kiss her back and then she had broken away and in a swift movement pulled his pants so that they collected at his ankles before doing something similar with that halter top that she had been wearing. He was going to have to see if they could find another room after whatever happened in here happened, because she was going to need something that she could get into and out of easier than that.

It was when she finally spoke to him in an almost stern voice telling him what was going to happen that his breath had caught in his throat. His eyes went wide as she pulled him along with her towards the bed. When he finally found the air to speak again he whispered, "Holy fuck that was so hot..." He stared at her as she dragged him towards the bed. He felt week and giddy. He wasn't sure what was going to happen anymore, but he knew that he had similar goals to her. Once she had stopped at the edge of the bed he had done exactly what she had told him to and acted without thinking. He had taken her and pushed her back onto the bed. If he had been thinking he would have realized the first, and most important concequence of this action, that being that their hands were cuffed together, and any action like pushing her away was sure to pull him with her. Because of this unfortunate piece of failed planning pushing her onto the bed had the undesired effect of pulling him down with her and he landed with his face pressed in between her breasts. After thinking about this for a moment, knowing that this really hadn't been his plan, he decided to go with it and just stay there and enjoy it for a few moments, even if it had been a bit of a mistake.

Once he had finally make his recovery he pushed himself up, looking up into her face, "Sorry. Forgot about the handcuffs..." He smiled as he looked at her for a few moments and then began to try to maneuver himself so that he was over her again. This was difficult now that one of his hands was stuck to her. He considered just letting his head fall back into her cleavage again. That was nice and it was so much easier.
 
Along she pulled Felix as he would finally open up his mouth to speak "Holy Fuck that was so hot..." was heard making her blush slightly. At the edge of that bed they stopped as they seemed to look at one another to figure out what was going to happen next. Quickly now things did happen as he pushed her back onto the bed and it seemed they had both forgotten about those cuffs for a few moments as he fell right on top of her. Between breasts his head would laid as a deep blush came over her features, there he stayed for a few moments most likely enjoying the view he could get from being right there.

Away he began to push himself after what seemed like a lifetime passed finally, soft words were spoken as she gave a slight nod. "..It's alright I did too..I didn't know it would make this so hard.." was whispered softly. Begin to move he would try to be as free hand moved up and underneath that pillow which was above her head, trying to move it closer so it could be rested upon when something cold and small was felt. A hold upon it she would grab refusing to let it go for that couldn't have been that key, could it really had been that simple in the first place. Upwards she pressed herself making it so they lips would meet once again as hand was pulled from under pillow and placed before his eyes as soon as lips pulled away. "If that is the key in my hand then you can do whatever it is you want to me for the next week Felix.." was whispered softly.
 
Felix blinked and looked down at her hand. He smiled softly as he looked t it. She had found the key? He smiled and brought his fingers down and picked the key from her hand and then brought it up, looking at it for a moment. He then looked at her for a minute. She had told him...she had said that if this was the key he could do whatever he wanted to her for a week. He swallowed hard as he looked at her for a moment. A whole week. He smiled as he looked at her for a moment and then took the key and brought it to the handcuffs. He pushed the key in and then turned it. There was a click and the cuff that was around his wrist came free. He smiled and looked at her for a moment. What was he going to do to her for a whole week?

He watched her carefully for a few moments, "A whole week?" He smiled as he looked at her for a few more moments and then straightened up a bit. What was he going to start with. He smiled as he looked at her, "I agree, but my week starts tomorrow. Today I'm doing what you want me to do, and then we are probably going to go find Mel and Sasha and we are going to 'thank' them, just like he was planned to. Tomorrow we can start my week." He smiled and looked at her, "Unless you had something planned where I was only going to get a week with you, because in a week you have to go back to your life." He smiled as he looked at her for a few moments. He didn't know what he would talk to her.

His eyes followed her for a few more moments. He then leaned down and kissed her quickly on the lips. He smiled as he watched her and then spoke softly, "You wanted me to fuck you silly, didn't you?" He smiled softly as he watched her and then slowly brought the now empty handcuff up and brought it up to the decorative bedpost. He then smiled and with a quick snap of motion had closed the cuff tightly around the bedpost. He blinked and looked at her, "Oops..." He smiled. He still wasn't going to do anything until she told him that she was okay with everything.
 
It actually was the key, she had found that key in the most likely place neither of them had thought about which made her feel very stupid suddenly. Taken away it was as Felix moved to unlock his cuff leaving him free suddenly. "Yes a whole week, I promise.." was whispered softly in reply to question her about words given meer moments ago. Upwards he moved himself a bit more beginning to talk once more and she did nothing more but listen for the time being, try to reply she did yet nothing was coming to her lips at all.

A kiss was placed upon her lips making it even harder to suddenly focus upon anything at all other than longing to feeling his warm flesh pressing against her own. Away he pulled beginning to speak softly as a slight nod was given as a reply but then something changed suddenly, empty handcuff was brought up making her believe she was about to be freed now as well. clamped down upon bed frame it suddenly was making her eyes widen as if he hadn't just done that to her, "You Son of a Bitch.. why did you do that? was screamed at him suddenly as hand was pulled from the bed yet there she would stay for he had really cuffed her to the bed. Lips were upon her own ending any pleads she might have had in that moment of time for he was the one in control now.
 
He continued the soft kiss for a few moments and then slowly broke away from her looking down int her eyes. He looked into her eyes for a moment and then kissed her quickly on the lips again, "Calm down." He looked down into her eyes for a few more moments, smiling softly as he looked at her, "Don't worry, Cassie. I'm not going to leave you here." He knew that she was going to struggle. He knew that she was going to tell him that she couldn't do it. He knew that she was going to tell him that they couldn't do this anymore, that he had scared her and it was over. He smiled softly, still looking into her eyes for a moment. Everything was going to become clear to her soon enough. He kissed the end of her nose very quickly and then placed another kiss on her lips. He smiled and pulled away from her, looking down at her for a moment.

He smiled softly and spoke very calmly, "Alright. If you want me to right now I will give you the key, but if I give you the key it means I won't be giving you something else right now." He winked at her, knowing that she knew what he meant. He looked down into her eyes for a few moments, "At least not until you hear me out, okay?"

He took a deep breath. How was he going to say any of this. He looked down into her eyes for a few moments and spoke up again, "The way I see it, I'm no big prize for you. I mean, you are a very, very sexy woman, and any man would be super lucky to have you. The other thing is that really, you were interested in me when we were cuffed together, and now that we aren't anymore..." He swallowed hard as he looked at her, "Now that we aren't anymore, I am worried that you are going to run off and find someone better than me. See where I am going with this?" He looked down at her for a few moments, "I..." He sighed softly and handed her the key, "I'm done my bit now. Here. You can set yourself free and run away from me if you want to now."
 
Unable to say anything more at all for lips remained against her own before they pulled away only to be replaced after Felix had stared dow at her for some odd reason. Told to calm down she was as lips pulled away for that second time not to be replaced this time around. A smile was given to her which seemed a bit odd since she was the one cuffed to the bed and not him, faster heart would begin to beat trying to relax after being told she wasn't going to be left there. Could he be trusted, could anyone be trusted for perhaps there was a better chance with him than Mel and Sasha since their true ways had been shown off. From thoughts she was pulled as a kiss was placed to her nose, as if a puppy or something, for this guy was acting like she was glass and about to break.

Another brief kiss to the lips but no reply came from her for he beat her to it suddenly. A deal was trying to be made, get the key now and deal with wetness between thighs upon her own or let him keep that bloody key and be fucked senseless. Another part was added on before he began to speak to her, he seemed so innocent within a way that made her think it was that very reason people didn't wish to be near him. Talking down upon himself seemed to be the name of the game currently, the only thing which really seemed to bother her upon a level never reached before. Finally the point was gotten to and key handed over which was taken quite quickly, into that hole key was placed before it was turned making her free once more.

Once uncuffed she sat up and just stared at him silently. "You know what you problem is Felix..?" was asked suddenly as she stared him down finally sick of this all. "You talk too much, you talk down about yourself too much. That makes people not want to be around you, have you ever thought of it in that way? Why a person would want to be around another who is so down and out upon themselves 24 hours a day, it can become sicking and I've only been around you for a fucking hour. That's why you don't have more friends,more things to do and a girlfriend.." was spoken to him in an odd tone before leaning forward and kissing him deeply. "I want you to fuck me and then date me for 2 weeks to change you, to make you see what it is you are doing to drive people away from you.." was whispered before leaning back and pulling him with her as if was now or never time to start doing something before he had a chance to talk once more.
 
He watched her for a few more moments, smiling as he looked at her. She was telling him his flaws. Well, actually she was only telling him one flaw. Apparently his only flaw was the fact that he was not going to be able to get over being down about himself. The reason everyone was pushed away by him was because he talked down about him all the time. That was what she was saying. Was he really going to be able to believe it? He looked down at her. It was possible. It was when she had changed the subject that he smiled weakly. Two weeks of dating. He wanted to date her a bit longer than that, but maybe she'd decide after two weeks that she wanted to stay with him. And then she had suddenly pulled him down on top of her, letting her back rest against the bed. He looked down into her eyes for a few moments and then smiled softly. He wasn't going to be able to agree to what she was asking without making a few changes, she had to know that.

He kissed her lips quickly for a few moments and then spoke up very softly, "Two weeks of dating on top of a week of me doing whatever I want with you? Well, I'm a very lucky guy." He smiled as he looked into her eyes for a few moments before stealing another quick kiss that he was reluctant to end, but had to so he could speak again, "Ah...am I going to need a condom or something?" He smiled as he looked into her eyes, for a few moments before kissing her on the lips briefly again, "I mean...it's up to you. I'm really so happy that you want me to do this that I'm willing to do whatever you tell me to here." He smiled one of his hands slowly running down her side and settling on her hip.
 
Back
Top