The Men Who'd Suck Cock for Their Girl Club!

yes yes yes yes

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation?
A. I started sucking cock at a gloryhole where I stopped on a whim due to a billboard. A black cock came thru the hole and I took the plunge. Gagging as any newbie would he pulled out. Then he knocked on my booth and I let him in. He pushed me to my knees and grabbed my ears and showed me what a sissy white boi's purpose on this earth is, fucked my mouth til he drained his balls down my throat.
2. How far would you go with the cock to make your girl happy?
A. Pretty much anything she required. Her making demands and even better, humiliating me is what really gets me going.
3. Have you ever experienced cock? Was a girl involved?
A. First time with a girl was at my friends house just out of highschool. His sister was smoking hot and a huge dick tease. Well the drinks were flowing and weed was wafting and next thing you know, extreme truth or dare was happening. Next thing you know old jed's a millionaire and her bro and I are naked(CFNM STYLE) She demands that I suck her brother off to completion while her and her two friends cheered me on. Good thing it was back in the days before cell phones.
4. What is the hottest part of this fantasy for you?
A. One night while I was shoving a huge black dildo down the wife's gullet, I told her I'd love to watch her suck a BBC for real. Careful what you wish for as they say. Within a month she had me fully cucked and turned me into the cocksucking faggot I am today.

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation?
A. I started sucking cock at a gloryhole where I stopped on a whim due to a billboard. A black cock came thru the hole and I took the plunge. Gagging as any newbie would he pulled out. Then he knocked on my booth and I let him in. He pushed me to my knees and grabbed my ears and showed me what a sissy white boi's purpose on this earth is, fucked my mouth til he drained his balls down my throat.
A. Pretty much anything she required. Her making demands and even better, humiliating me is what really gets me going.
A. First time with a girl was at my friends house just out of highschool. His sister was smoking hot and a huge dick tease. Well the drinks were flowing and weed was wafting and next thing you know, extreme truth or dare was happening. Next thing you know old jed's a millionaire and her bro and I are naked(CFNM STYLE) She demands that I suck her brother off to completion while her and her two friends cheered me on. Good thing it was back in the days before cell phones.
A. One night while I was shoving a huge black dildo down the wife's gullet, I told her I'd love to watch her suck a BBC for real. Careful what you wish for as they say. Within a month she had me fully cucked and turned me into the cocksucking faggot I am today.

Sounds like you're living the dream!

Yes, I have been sucking cock since before she was in the picture and don’t want to stop!

As far as she would like to take it. Jerk it, suck it, let it cum in my mouth, take it in my ass, take more than one...

Yes, many times, but never with a girl involved.

The idea of combining two separate parts of my sexuality with her is intoxicating... I’ve been taking steps to get us there... hopefully soon!

No, She is the one that made sissy a sissy and insisted that sissy take care of cock.

As far as She wishes it to go, sissy has sucked and been fucked for Her.

Of course sissy has that is what makes a sissy. She is involved when She wishes to be but always has control of what cock sissy takes care of.

Satisfying Her.

my answers

Maybe. I know that is a chicken answer.

Suck it. Take it in the ass.

No and no

Going to a gloryhole to suck cocks.

This is a club for guys that love their girl (gf, wife, etc) so much they'd suck cock to please them.

To join the club is very easy. All you have to do is answer the following questions (there are no wrong answers only HOT ones) :)

If you have any experiences please feel free to post them here for us all to share. If you come across a story that fits this be sure to post it ;) Let's make this a really HOT thread.

Of course if you don't feel like posting you can also PM me :)

This is my fav fantasy.

1. Its possible a man could get me to suck his cock without a woman being there but I would much prefer for a dominant woman to make me suck cock for her .

2. I think I would go as far as the woman wanted me to. I would suck cock for her, lick his balls and I would ask him to fuck my ass if the woman wanted me to.

3. I have never had a cock.

4. I think the hottest part of this fantasy for me is for a woman to dominate me and to make me realize that i'm really just a horny little sissy slut.

Sure, actively looking at that now

As far as she wants

Cock, sadly no

Being watched

Oh God, yes. In fact, I have, both with her knowledge and without her knowing. It's always fun, but it's sort of more fun when she knew I was heading out to meet another man for sex.

I would eagerly and gladly become her cumslut in every way possible.

Yes and yes. There are multiple stories here, so I'll just pick one. The night we met a guy for the two of us. While she sat on his face, facing me, I went down on him until he came. Later, she told me how exciting it was to feel his excitement. The more excited I made him, the better he ate her pussy.

Two parts. #1 - sharing a cock with her has always been fun. Sandwiching his hard cock between our lips and kissing her around his cock has always been exciting. #2 - I'm bi, not gay, but I still love the thrill of being perceived as gay in front of her. Weird, I know.

If you have any experiences please feel free to post them here for us all to share.

Being secretly bi has always been like a secret super-power for me. Of course, it depends on the woman, but it's fun knowing that I'm secretly as interested in cock as she is. That has led to more than my fair share of threesomes. Some were MFM, but the best ones were MMF. Sharing a cock with your girlfriend is about the hottest thing in the world. Surprising her with it is even better. :)

1. Yes, I am curious about the experience regardless of her participation. That being said, I wouldn’t ever go there without her comfort and consent.
2. I would go as far as she wants while maintaining the option to say no if it became uncomfortable. I don’t know how I’d feel so this is the most honest answer I can provide.
3. I experienced mutual oral once many years and ago with a very close friend that never went to completion. There was no female present. I’ve wondered what it would be like to do it again.
4. The hottest part for me is the oral fixation and providing pleasure. I think both would give me a lot of satisfaction. Im just not sure if reality would live up to the fantasy.

Hell yes I love to suck cock. It would be a major turn on to have my spouse witness me suck a guy off. I'd love to take a hard cock up my ass, specilaly if she would watch. As a bonus I'd love to watch her eat a pussy

When I was in my early 20's, I was engaged to a college girl who was 4 years younger than me. We were together for 4 years. She was very annual and we had a great sex life and a somewhat open relationship. She loved to suck me and was very open minded. She asked me once if I would suck a cock with her. I told her yes but it never happened before we broke up.

I have sucked since then several times but my biggest fantasy is to suck a cock with a woman there who would get off on setting it.

Back