Innocent or Guilty (Closed for MzSeductress)

Brielle grinned watching her daughter excitedly enjoy her new room and glanced over at Carter as he asked what she thought of Bella's room and she hugged him " Its beautiful thank you so much Carter" she said and chuckled realizing he must have been expecting the two of them and the fact that Bella had been enjoying it made her even happier.

She watched as her daughter flung herself on the bed that had a few teddy bears there and a doll house and she said "Mama I love it here!" Brielle grinned in said " Good muffin... Mama and Mr. Carter are going to get your things and settle you in darling"she said blowing her a kiss before grabbing Carter's hand.

They walked downstairs and carried a few bags up and she smiled at him " You know Carter I can't thank you enough for this ... I haven't seen Bella this happy for weeks and she loves her room and the house so as long as shes safe and happy then im happy"Brielle said and gave him a quick kiss months cheek.

She spent some time getting Bella settled in then got her daughter ready for bed because she said she had been tired and she at fast food Mr. Christan had bought her in the car. She sang her daughter to sleep and saw Carter had still been awake downstair so she joined him.
 
The quietness of the night

It pleased Carter to see Bella so happy with her bedroom. There was nothing like a child's happiness to make the world alright, at least for a little while. When they walked downstairs, Carter smiled. "No problem Brielle. I want you and Bella safe and away from that monster."

After taking the luggage upstairs, he left Bella and Brielle along to say goodnight. He went down to the large family room over looking the city. Pouring himself a stiff drink of bourbon, he looked out the floor to ceiling windows at the sparkling lights of downtown. Out there somewhere was Gianni and Carter knew he would be looking all over town for his wife and daughter. There was nothing he could do about it tonight so he walked to his oversized leather chair and picked up his computer, looking for news of the day.

He was reading about the political situation in Washington when he saw Brielle walk down the stairs and into the spacious family room. "I assume Bella is asleep by now. She has been through a lot the last few weeks. It will be good for her to unwind and relax in a more comfortable atmosphere. Can I get you another drink Brielle?"
 
Brielle smiled sadly and nodded as he offered her another drink. It had been hard on her seeing her little girl scared like that and because of her own father..it broke her heart. She knew Gianni hated that she filed for divorce behind his back but she refused to live with a man verbally abusing her and threatening her and she knew that he didn't care for Bella like she had although he was her biological father, he had only wanted Bella back so she couldnt have her.

She felt her tears welling up and calmed herself thinking about what Gianni would do to her if he had found her and how he would lock Bella away again and keep her sheltered like an animal having staff watch her.

She looked up taking the drink from Carter then took a sip of the drink letting slowly tears fall " Carter I'm so scared... for us not just me...if he finds me and Bella has to go back?..." She trailed off and leaned into his arms as he began to hold her. She knew it would be easy for Bella to unwind and relax because was a child but Elle just couldn't stop thinking about what Gianni would do to her.

She knew he was in love with her so he might not kill her right away..he'd probably punish her in some way and use her body for pleasure because like he had always said she was his and she knew he'd probably kill her before letting her live and be with someone else and if he knew this someone had been an old enemy he'd probably blow the place up Bella included.

She relaxed in his arms crying softly and he assured her they were safe . She knew Carter wouldn't let anything happen and neither would Christan but she couodnt help but fear for their lives.
 
Comfortng Brielle

Carter saw her nod affirmative to his question about a drink. He got up and walked to the bar next to expansive windows overlooking the city. He could tell she was deep in thought as he poured a stiff scotch on the rocks. It was evident she was thinking of Bella and her father as he handed her the drink.

When she took the drink, tears started falling from her eyes as told Carter of her fears. Offering his open arms, he gave her a comforting smile and then wrapped his arms around her. Her head rested on his shoulder and his hands ran up and down her back in a comforting motion. "It'll be alright Brielle. You'll see."

Carter held her tenderly in his arms as her tears continued to flow. There was no reason to ask what she was thinking. They both thought about the gangster trying, no wanting to get her his daughter back. And Carter knew from his past that this gangster would stop at nothing to get what he wanted or what he thought was rightfully his.

Their bodies swayed together in silence as if there were some silent music playing in the background. One hand moved up to soothe her hair back while he told her, "try not to worry Brielle. Christian and I will do everything in our power to protect you and Bella."

He gave her a reassuring smile when she pulled her head back and looked at him. It was as if magnetism took over and he leaned forward, kissing her softly on her forehead, her nose, and then her lips. "You are safe here," he whispered as he pressed his lips firmly against hers.

When the kiss broke, he saw her attempt to smile. "Come sit with me Brielle." He guided her to his large overstuffed leather chair. Turning it so they would have a spectacular view of the city, he sat down and then she sat on his lap. No words were spoken as he took her drink and placed it on the table.

The way her body fit perfectly in his lap made him smile, seeing his reflection in the glass. Grabbing the remote, he dimmed the lights to low as her head rested on his shoulder once more. One hand held her shoulders while the other hand rested on her thigh. They were content to sit in the darkened room, looking out at the city, each deep in their own thoughts for now.
 
Brielle gave a soft smile as he kissed her and tried calming her down reassuring her that she and Bella were safe there. She followed him to the large chair and she sat in his lap comfortably like they had been a couple and had done it all the time.

She couldn't help but smile a bit knowing that there was something strong between her and Carter. It was a natural connection like they didn't even have to try to feel a connection and they were drawn to each other. She had felt it as soon as she laid eyes on the man.

Brielle sighed as he held her body in his arms in a tender manner not sexual in anyway. She lay her head on his shoulder and reached down holding his hand on her thigh lost in some of her thoughts and admiring the beautiful view of the city she got.

Before she knew it, Brielle had felt more safe and relaxed in this man's arms then she had ever felt before. She slowly dozed off comfortable in his company and slept in his lap feeling small there but knowing she and her daughter were protected.
 
Putting Brielle to bed

It felt good and right to have Brielle sitting on his lap in his overstuffed leather chair. They seemed to have hit it off and if not for the appearance of her daughter, they might have gone the distance. But that was not to be and Carter was content to hold her in his arms as they silently looked out over the city.

Carter felt her body relax in his arms and after a few minutes, he heard her soft steady breathing signaling she had fallen asleep. He was content to stay in his chair for awhile, sipping his bourbon, watching the twinkling lights below, and listening to her steady even breathing.

The time they had in the hot tub seemed so long ago and he smiled thinking they had some unfinished lusting. A vision of them standing in the hot tub, her luscious breasts exposed and ready for him to caress and kiss, ran through his mind. He wanted to finish their exploration but knew now was not the time.

Finishing his bourbon, he moved his hand off her thigh and under her knees. She seemed light as a feather when he scooted to the edge of the chair and stood trying not to wake her. He heard her say something but her words were muffled and when he walked her up to her room, her arms tightened around his neck.

Once in her room, he sat her on the edge of the bed and slipped her red dress over her head. She was a pure vision of perfection, lying back on the bed and stirring a little. He quickly moved the covers and smiled as she crawled in her sleep to the awaiting pillow. Taking one last look at her body, he covered her with the sheet and blanket and then kissed her on the cheek. "Get a good night's sleep," he whispered and then retired to his own room with thoughts of Brielle, Bella, and Gianni swimming around in his head.
 
Brielle woke up the next morning stretching and sighed feeling the soft bed beneath her skin. She smiled softly figuring Carter must have undressed her and put her in bed last night after she fell asleep in his arms.

She slid into one of her robes and quickly went to check on Bella who was fast asleep hugging one of her teddy bears. She smiled looking at her daughter who finally looked like a peaceful little angel and wasn't fidgeting in her sleep and went over kissing her forehead lightly before heading out of the room and peaking into Carter's room.

She was shocked seeing he hadn't been in bed only because it was early in the day and she heard him speaking to who she assumed was some staff and headed down clutching her robe and her hair up in a messy bun to grab herself some water and possibly make them breakfast if Carter didn't mind.

"Good morning " she said and smiled seeing the staff eye her as if she had been someone highly important or Carter's lover and greeted her kindly almost as if pampering her. She blushed slightly giving a small smile and glanced over at Carter raising and eyebrow wondering if he had told them she was supermodel.

She smiled her eyes running over his body as he wore a t-shirt and a pair of pajama bottoms. He looked so relaxed and focused as he watched some car show on television and she went over to join him after getting herself a glass of water.

"Good morning Mr.Jameson"she said with a smirk unsure of what to call him around his staff.
 
Carter introduces Brielle to Andrea

Carter woke up refreshed, throwing on a t-shirt and pajama bottoms. He smiled as he checked on Brielle and then Bella, both of them sleeping comfortably. Walking downstairs, Andrea, his housekeeper was already preparing to fix breakfast. "We will be having two more for breakfast Andrea," he said pouring a steaming hot cup of coffee.

"How long will your guests be staying sir?"

"I don't know Andrea. It all depends on some circumstances with the woman's ex-husband. He saw her give him a curious look and then added. "The woman's name is Brielle and her daughter, Bella, is staying here also."

"Yes sir," Andrea, smiled, knowing not to ask too many questions of his guests. She was familiar with his work and it was better she not know too much of what went on in his life. She was content to serve him and his guests and make everyone comfortable. And she was paid very well.

Carter turned on the preliminary races for a Formula 1 race being held at Watkins Glen. He always loved speed and always wanted to try his hand at auto racing but the opportunity never arose. He was content to attend some driving schools where he could drive the fast cars but television was as close as he got to a real race. He heard Brielle's voice say good morning to Andrea and he turned to see her hair done up in a quick make-shift bun.

Andrea gave her a smile and returned to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Andrea's smile when Brielle turned away was not lost on him. She winked at him and then put her finger to her mouth and touched herself as if she was hot. Carter chuckled at the significance of Andrea's teasing and watched as Brielle approached him.

"Good morning Brielle. I trust you slept well. And by the way you can call me Carter. Andrea is like family and takes care of the house and food preparation." He saw Brielle's eyebrows raise a little and added, "That is all she takes care of." He knew Brielle would know the meaning of his words.

Andrea retuned with a cup of coffee for Brielle. "Andrea this is Brielle, the woman told you about. She and her daughter will be our guests for awhile."

Andrea extended a hand to Brielle. "I'm very pleased to make your acquaintance Brielle. I'm not sure if you like coffee ma'am but if you have any special requests, let me know I will take care of getting it for you. Also breakfast will be served in five minutes. I might suggest waking up the youngster. We don't want her to miss out on breakfast."

When Andrea turned to leave, Carter looked at Brielle. "You don't want to miss Andrea's breakfast. Why don't you go wake Bella and I'll meet you in the dining room."
 
Last edited:
Brielle thanked Andrea for the coffee and smiled understanding his and Andreas relationship as he mentioned that she only took care of the house and food. She shook the womans hand and said "It's nice to meet you Andrea..I suppose your right I'm going to go wake up Bella I'm sure she'll be excited to meet you" she smiled knowing her daughter's kind friendly personality.

She was tempted to give him a morning kiss but decided not to in front of staff and not knowing how he felt about what they did together yesterday. She headed upstairs to her bedroom first stripping and showering then sliding into a pair of comfortable jeans and a t-shirt.

She then made her way to Bella room picking out an outfit for her then taking her to shower and brush her teeth then brushing her hair neatly into a bun and laughing as Bella rambled on about some show she was watching while she had gotten her ready.

Once she was done Bella eexcitedly took off downstairs and said "Come on Mama we don't want to be late!".

Brielle laughed shaking her head and following her daughter downstairs and she hoped Christan would bring his little girl by so they could play today because she knew how much Bella liked her new friend.

Brielle smiled seeing Bella had taken a seat and chuckled sitting next to her "Muffin...I know your excited but you have to be careful running around ok?"She said softly to her

Bella smiled sheepishly and hid her face " Yes mama I now"she said and looked at Carter " Im sorry Mr. Carter" Bella said reached her hand out to pay his causing Brielle to smile as she took a sip of her coffee.
 
Breakfast with Brielle and Bella

Carter finished watching his the preliminaries to the big race while Brielle went upstairs to waken Belle. He heard the high pitch squeal of Belle from the family room and then saw her running around the corner into the room with a big smile on her face. It was always good to see the youthful vigor and vitality of a youngster. He had wanted kids with his ex but that never materialized.

Sitting at the long dining room table, he smiled as Brielle walked into the room looking radiant and sexy. God she could make his blood race just walking into a room. He surveyed her slim body decked out in a t-shirt and tight jeans, noticing how her breasts pushed provocatively against the thin material. Hmmm looking so delicious.

"Don't be sorry Bella. And you can call me Carter if you like."

Carter looked at Brielle and smiled. He could tell she really loved the young girl and he would do everything in his power to protect them. "Christian is coming over his morning to go over some logistics. He has been keeping an eye out and he will give up an update." He didn't say Gianni's name in case it would upset Bella.

Andrea appeared with eggs, bacon, toast, fruit, and pancakes shaped like Mickey Mouse. "I made these especially for you Bella," she said putting the pancakes in front of Bella.

"Thank you Andrea," Carter said smiling at her. "Everything looks very good and tasty." He looked at Brielle. "Jump in and help yourself," he said glancing at Bella who laughed and took a large piece of pancake and shoved it into her mouth.
 
Brielle smiled seeing how happy Bella was to get her Mickey mouse pancakes and fruit and watched Bella rip off and ear and shove it into her mouth then grin over at her. Brielle giggled at her silly daughter and thanked Andrea as well .

She plated some toast , fruit and eggs on a plate for herself and had a piece of bacon Bella tried feeding her. She smirked noticing the slight look Carter was giving her and she nodded understanding that he meant he was going to have a meeting with Christan about Gianni and she would make sure bella would be occupied in her room at that time.

"Is Amber coming?" Bella asked him excitedly " We have to save her some mickeys!"
Brielle chuckled and kissed the top of her head " Im sure Christan will bring her along Bella" she said and watched Bella finish off her breakfast and ask if she could show Andrea her dolls.

"Only if Andrea doesn't mind?" Brielle said and grinned looking up at the woman hoping her little ball of energy wasn't too much she knew how much Bella liked meeting people because she had usually been alone before Brielle had married her father.

She smirked seeing Bella jump happily when Andrea agreed and she grabbed the woman's hand so she could follow her.

She laughed seeing them head upstairs and smiled saying " Well it seems that Bella loves everything about being here " she said " When is Christan coming? I'll try keeping her upstairs so that you guys can have some privacy "she said wanting a little privacy of her own with Carter.
 
Alone with Brielle on the deck

Carter enjoyed having Brielle and Bella sitting with him for breakfast. It was usually just him and on occasion he would ask Andrea to eat with him. She had usually already eaten but she would sit with him and have coffee. They would talk about a wide range of subjects and he found her very educated on a lot of topics. There was nothing sexual in their relationship and when Carter pressed her about a boyfriend, she would always tell him she had not found the right guy. Carter started to wonder if she was a lesbian but it didn't matter, she took care of the house and that was all he could ask for.

When Andrea said she wanted to see Bella's dolls, it left him and Brielle alone for the first time since the hot tub. He saw her sensual smile and if not for Bella, he wondered how last night would have turned out.

Picking up his coffee cup, he smiled at Brielle and then looked at his watch. "Christian will be here in about a half-hour. Let's take our coffee outside and wait for him."

Out on the deck in the cool morning air, Carter knew it was going to be a hot day. The temperature was already climbing as the sun rose in the eastern sky washing the mountains in the distance. Walking to the rail, Carter leaned on it, his coffee cup dangling in his fingers over the drop-off. He felt Brielle move next to him, her shoulder barely touching his. Oh how he would love to take her into his arms and kiss her.

"When Christian comes we will need to ask you some details about Gianni and his whereabouts. You are the only one who was close enough to him to know his movements and where he spends his time." He could sense her body tensing up at the mention of her ex-husband. "Don't worry you are safe here but the more we know about him and his movements the better off we are protecting you and Bella."

He turned to her seeing a frown on her face. "Are you okay Brielle?"
 
Brielle sighed and ran her finger through her hair instant worry flooding through her at the mention of her ex husband. She knew that they had to know where Gianni was and how he operated and she also knew how dangerous he was.

She chuckled softly at his reassuring words about not to worry and turned to him placing her hand on his chest and looking into his eyes. " Carter i cant help but worry... I worry about Gianni finding us and what he'll do, about Bella,and our safety and I worry about you Carter" she said softly running her hsnd down his chest through his shirt.

She leaned up giving him a soft kiss and smiled before turning to look back out to the view and held his hand " I'll tell you guys everything need to know but I just want you guys to be careful about this because Giannis security is pretty tight and You and Christan , and Andrea are all Bella and I have now and if something were to happen-" Brielle said tearing up slightly and looked away.

"Just be careful alright?" She said feeling a strong connection to the man who was now protecting them and not wanting anything to happen to anyone she had just welcomed into her life.
 
A Kiss before the meeting

He was surprised to hear her say she worried about him. They had only met yesterday but he too felt a strong magnetism between them. Looking into her eyes as she spoke, her hand moving up and down his strong chest, made him happy. It had been a long time since someone had captured his attention the way she had in such a short while.

The way she spoke about Gianni was evidence enough to know she had a wealth of experience with him and his henchmen. Her concern for their safety was weighing on her mind as she told him about his security being tight. "We will do everything to protect you Brielle. And we will be careful," he said putting a hand on her shoulder.

Carter moved, his body pressing into her side as she gazed out to the landscape below. "I promise you Brielle we will do whatever it takes to keep you and Bella safe." Putting his arm around her shoulder, he turned her head and saw the tears forming at the edges of her eyes.

There was a moment of silence between them and then as if the magnet drew them together, their lips touched. Carter felt a shiver course through him as he pressed his lips against hers. God her lips felt so inviting. His tongue slipped out to run teasingly along the edges of her upper lip and then the lower lip. She tasted so good ..... so right in the early morning light.

The thought of Andrea and Bella catching them caught his attention but he knew Bella's window faced in another direction. The only way they could be caught was if they came back downstairs. That thought made him pull his lips from hers. Oh how he wanted her .... not just kissing but everything.

"I won't let anything happen to you and Bella," he whispered and then kissed her again, their arms circling each other, holding each other tightly. The kiss was warm, wanting, filled with desire and he wanted it to last forever. But then the sound of buzzing in his pajama bottoms sounded and he knew it was Christian. Reluctantly he pulled his lips from hers and smiled.

Pulling out the cell phone, he saw the text message. "Christian and Amber will be here in a few minutes," he said with a bit of dejection in his voice. "I hope someday we can finish what we started," he chuckled and then kissed her once more.
 
Brielle blushed from the passionate kiss the two of them shared together and felt the need and passion the two of them shared for each other. She felt safer in his arms than she ever had with Gianni and she smiled softly as he reaffirmed her thoughts and told her that he wouldn't let anything happen to her and Bella.

She sighed as he pulled back the both of them breathing heavily from the kiss and he told her that Christan and his daughter would be there in a few minutes and ahe smiled knowing Bella would be so happy seeing her new friend. She chuckled hearing him mention he hoped the could finish what they started one day and she giggled kissing him back and teasing him while she ran her finger down his chest and smirked .

"Oh? And what is that?" She asked grinning " I think if we can find some alone time together it would be better if you showed me" Brielle said fittingly and leaned in giving him one more sexy kiss before pulling back and winking at him walking into the house hearing a car pull up and Bella scream excitedly upstairs saying Amber was there.
 
The Meeting

Carter smiled when Brielle leaned toward him, kissing him quickly before pulling back a little. Her fingers lingered on his chest, moving up and down teasingly while she gave him a devilish grin. He chuckled hearing her tease him and they both knew exactly what he meant when he said he wondered when they could finish what they started.

He thought of her words about showing her what he meant and let out a soft laugh. "I think you know exactly what I plan to do with you when we do get some alone time." He kissed her again and then added, "I will enjoy showing you what I meant and I'm sure we will both have a lot of pleasure."

He wanted to hold and kiss her more but when Christian's car horn blared out his arrival, any more kissing would have to wait. He watched as Brielle rushed into the house searching for the happy screaming Bella. Just watching the way her hips and her tight ass cheeks moved made him smile with want for her.

Christian and his daughter Amber walked in the house to an extremely excited Bella. The two young girls hugged and then Andrea said she would watch them while he, Christian, and Brielle had their meeting. The young girls ran up the stairs laughing and holding hands with Andrea trailing right behind.

"Let's go out to the deck and talk," Carter suggested.

The three of them were silent as they walked out of the house, the thought of her ex-husband on each of their minds. Sitting around the table, Christian talked about Gianni and his henchmen. He knew they owned a strip club downtown and from his informants, they were spending a lot of time there. And Gianni was going into raging fits of anger yelling about his bitchy wife.

"Sorry about that Brielle but I don't want to mince words. So don't take offense at what I have to say."

She nodded and Christian continued, "I think one of the ways we can know more is to get a snitch on the inside. My informant is not part of the gang but he knows a few of the men and he hears things. What do you think Brielle? Do you know of someone who could get close to your ex?"

Before she could answer, Carter spoke. "I have an idea but I want to hear what Brielle has to say. She is the one that knows him the best."
 
Brielle had to admit she was a bit hurt hearing about how Gianni spoke about her and wasn't surprised at how he'd been acting she just hoped no-one got hurt or caught up in one of Gianni's fits of rage.

She looked up at Christan as he asked her if she knew someone that could get close to Carter without being suspicious and shook her head. " Gianni is paranoid. If we send in someone i know that suddenly wants to get close to him he'd be suspicious and eventually kill them. It has to be someone he doesn't know...he feels betrayed by me right now because I left him so he'll want someone near that least reminds him of me. Whoever it is will also have to be extremely cautious like he is because Gianni is a shark and as soon as he catches a whiff of betrayal he'll kill our informant" Brielle said with a bit of fear and sadness laced in her voice.

She knew Gianni the man she once loved was probably twice as relentless and fearful than when she had been with him now that he had a broken heart. She remembered how afraid and sad she had been when she had first escaped with Bella. She remembered his phone calls to try getting her back, how hurt he sounded although he tried hiding it, she swore she even thought he was crying a few times when he told her he would change and that he would treat her and Bella better but the more she denied him the more she heard the hurt and anger come into his voice during their calls.

She had discarded the phone after their last call when he declared he was not going to stop until he found her and she would be sorry for running from him the way she did.

She fiddled with her fingers nervously and fought back tears clearing her throat and looked at Carter " So ummm...What were you thinking we do?"
 
Discussion on how to infiltrate the gang

Carter and Christian listened to Brielle tell them about how Gianni was paranoid if he knew they were friends or acquaintances of her. Carter could only imagine what Gianni would do to anyone who was caught betraying his trust. Even now he could see how Brielle was nervous talking about him.

When. she added it had to be someone he didn't know, Carter nodded. She was right. It had to be someone that was not in any way connected to her. He looked at Christian and they both knew the "company" would have the perfect agent to infiltrate Gianni's lair.

Carter picked up his bourbon and sipped it as he thought about the company. It had been awhile since he was associated with them but he left on good terms so it wouldn't be hard to get them to send an agent. Taking another sip, he could see the sadness in her voice and wished he was alone with her so he could take her into his arms and comfort her. But with Christian sitting at the table and her daughter only a loud call away, he could only watch the pain etch on her face.

"I agree with you Brielle. It has to be someone not associated with you in anyway. The company Christian and I worked for should have a good female agent we can trust to get into his ring. I think the best thing is for one of his lead dancers have an accident that puts her out of commission of awhile and then she can get into the strip club."

Christian voiced his approval. "You're right Carter. I know the "company" will have a few agents who are very capable of taking on the task and taking care of themselves. Why don't you call them and see what they can do for us."

Carter looked at Brielle. "Do you think that will work Brielle? Do you think it is a good idea if we can arrange for an agent to infiltrate the ring and find out his plans? You will have to get her up to speed on what Gianni likes and dislikes."

Carter and Christian looked at Brielle hoping she would agree to their plan.
 
Brielle listened to the plan Christan and Carter explained to her and wasn't thrilled with someone tryi g to get close to Gianni at all and risking their life but she knew it had to be done in order to catch her husband and keep Bella , herself and few other lives safe.

"I think we should do that ..I can tell her everything I know about my ex husband and how he operates. I knew almost everything about Gianni except what he managed to hide from me. We should be able to get close to him easily but she'll have to be careful how she goes about things if she comes on too strong he'll know something is up and if she appears too eager he'll know something is up. She needs to play hard to get or seem unapproachable, Gianni likes a challenge" she said and sighed hoping this woman they got had been the best they could get.

Brielle was hurt by this insane situation she was in with her ex and she let Carter and Christan continue speaking as she stepped away making her way to her bedroom and let the hot tears she was hiding flow. She was so close to panicking scared that another woman was now being put in Giannis path and she was a spy.

She was afraid for the woman and everyone involved. She buried her face into the pillow and sobbed praying that this all would go smoothly or she would have to leave the country with Bella before she became a nervous wreck.
 
Going to Brielle's room

Carter and Christian listened to Brielle tell them what the informant would need to do to get close to Gianni. Carter could see the distress in her facial expressions and the way she averted her eyes. She must have endured a lot with that scum bag Gianni. When she finished, she excused herself as the two men talked about contacting the "company."

Carter called the "company" and talked to one of his past superiors telling him what they needed to infiltrate Gianni's gang. Carter smiled, looking at Christian, giving him a thumbs up signal. "That's great Roger. We'll expect her tomorrow morning." When he put down the phone, Carter and Christian talked about how it would be a good idea if Bella was not in the house and saw the woman. That way if she ever was confronted by Gianni, she would not have a clue as to her identity.

"I'll go find Brielle and tell her the plan," Carter said standing and walking toward the house.

Christian smiled and answered, "I'll go round up Bella and Amber and tell them we are all going to my place for the night."

Carter walked though the downstairs and found the two young girls in the dining room, coloring with Andrea. Andrea looked up and when he asked where Brielle was, she told him the last she saw her was walking up the stairs. Carter thanked her and headed off to the staircase.

Upstairs, he saw her door was slightly ajar and heard what he thought was sobbing. Knocking softly and then pushing the door open, he saw her sitting on the edge of the bed, a tissue in her hand and tears on her cheeks. He felt a sudden pang of sympathy for the gorgeous woman. He saw her wet eyes looking at him as he approached her.

Sitting on the bed, he put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her to him. "Everything will be fine Brielle. The "company" is sending a woman tomorrow who is well trained in infiltrating gangs. Seems she had a few exceptional collars to her credit." He felt her body sag and relax a little at the news.

"Christian and I think the best thing right now is for Bella to go home with Christian and Amber for a sleepover. After our meeting tomorrow morning, she can come back here. We don't want her to see or be around the woman so if it ever comes to her being confronted by Gianni, she will have no idea of who the woman is or what she looks like. I told you we are going to protect you two and you have to believe me."

Turning her face to his he looked deep into her eyes. "Is this ok with you?"
 
Brielle knew that Carter and Christian would keep to their promise and handle things professionally and she felt relaxed hearing the woman who was coming to help had experience taking down gangs before and knew she had to know what she was doing and admired whoever the fearless woman was.

She looked at him as he mentioned Bella sleeping over at Christan's house and smiled softly nodding knowing Bella would be safe with him and his family the man was treating Bella as if she were his own like a godfather would and she laughed softly saying " Bella is going to love that Christan has been spoiling the two girls with whatever they want. Your right, I don't want her involved in any way and if that means her staying with Christan and his wife who I know are both trained I couldn't think of anything better to ease my mind.

Brielle looked into his eyes hers still watering and she smiled softly reaching up to wipe them and gasped as her hand touched his as he reached out to do the same. She leaned in slowly and began kissing him and stopped when she heard a knock at the door before Bella came running in to hug her .

" Bella darling didn't mama tell you about knocking muffin?"

Bella grinned and nodded "But Mama! Mr.Christan says were having a sleep over tonight and said if I wanted to stay a few days with them to sleepover I had to ask you mama"

Brielle smiled and hugged her daughter who looked at her concerned and said " Mama are you ok?"

Brielle nodded and kissed the top of her head " Im fine muffin...You can stay with Mr. Christan at his place honey, behave ok? And be respectful Bella your a guest"

Bella squealed happily " Thank you mama! My first sleepover! I promise to behave I love you! Bella said before hugging her and running out of the room.

Brielle smiled over at Carter and chuckled saying jokingly " I think Christans trying to steal my baby"
 
A day of fun in the sun

The kiss was soft, reassuring, and growing more intimate when the knock on the door announced Bella's prescence. Carter pulled back just in time as the rambunctious girl ran into the room. She was certainly full of youthful energy, that was for sure. "She is certainly a beautiful child," he responded to Brielle's comment. "We'll have to keep a close eye on Christian," he teased kissing her on the cheek and rising off the bed.

He wanted nothing more than to push her back onto the soft mattress and ravage her body, kissing and caressing every inch of her body. But with so many people in the house, it was impossible. "Let's go down and enjoy the day. Tomorrow will be bring what it may but today, enjoy your beautiful daughter." He saw her smile and when he pulled her off the bed, she fell into his arms. "You are beautiful Brielle," he whispered wrapping her into his strong arms and kissing her.

Their lips crushed together, tongues slithering like snakes to tease and explore. He loved the way her body molded to his, pressing against him with promises of heavenly carnal delights. As the kiss lingered, his hands roamed over her back and down to her luscious ass cheeks, grabbing them in his large hands and squeezing them. He wanted this to go on and on but with other people in the house he knew they would have to wait. Pulling back, he smiled and giggled. "I don't think we want your daughter crashing in on us again. Let's enjoy the day with her."

They went downstairs and Carter announced that the pool was open for anyone wanting to swim. The two young girls let out a squeal of delight and ran upstairs to put on their bathing suits. "I think we have some excited takers," Carter laughed to the delight of everyone. "I have suits for everyone and that includes you Andrea. So I suggest we change and have a fun day around the pool."

Carter felt they all needed a down day to just relax, and enjoy the time before the real work began. Once they were inside Gianni's circle, there would be little time for relaxation. The most important thing was to keep Brielle and Bella safe and he was going to everything in his power to them away from the monster.
 
Brielle thought a pool day and relaxing sounded perfect and the girls were more than thrilled to be able to swim in the big pool. She was happy Bella was having such a good time and chuckled at her energetic daughter.

She got dressed in a mauve pink bikiniwith ruffles on the top and a matching bottom and was Impressed how well it fit and figured Christan and Carter must have gone shopping for her and Bella and peeked in their clothing sizes when that hadn't noticed.

She came downstairs and grinned seeing Bella already had changed and gotten in and chuckled seeing she picked a printed swimsuit in her favorite colors and saw her and her friend playing in the pool with Christan and Andrea who had changed as well.

Bella and Andrea squealed with laughter as they splashed and played and Brielle couldn't help but laugh hard when the two girls began splashing poor Carter who was just standing near the pool.

"Come on Mama and Mr . Carter!" Bella shouted

"Pleassseeee?" Amber added behind her friend and Brielle laughed nodding and joined the two girls who cheered when she got in.
 
Fun time in the pool

Carter rushed upstairs and changed into his swimming trunks. He opted for a more conservative style rather than the speedo he normally wore. With the youngsters around he didn't want to show off his rather large bulge.

When he got to the pool, Andrea, Christian, and the two young girls, Bella and Amber were in the shallow end. Christian was showing the two young girls the proper swimming strokes while Andrea laughed and helped him. Carter had a good feeling about the scene before him but he knew it Gianni knew the whereabouts of Brielle and Bella, it would not be so innocent.

He saw everyone turn their heads and when he followed he saw a sight that made his heart race and a smile form on his face. Walking out onto the deck, he watched the curvaceous body of Brielle approaching them. God she looked so desirable in the mauve bikini that did little to hide her charms. He looked at Christian and Andrea and saw their appreciative stares. From the way Andrea was staring, he wondered if she liked Brielle in a more amorous way.

His thoughts were drawn back to the pool when the girls were laughing and splashing him. Had he been caught staring at her mother by Bella. She was yelling for them to get in the water and Carter smiled at the young girl.

Carter saw Brielle smile at him and then enter the water. He was right behind her, feeling the cool water hit his skin. Standing in the shallow end which came up to his midsection, he laughed and splashed Bella and Amber. "Do you two young monsters think I'm going to let you get away with splashing me before I got into the water."

The girls squealed when he splashed them and then they yelled in unison. "WATER FIGHT." Their war cry was like a fuse and soon everyone was splashing anyone who happened to be in their path. The water flew in all directions and soon everyone was drenched. Carter looked at Brielle and saw happiness on her face. For a moment he wished Gianni was not an issue but he knew that was only wishful thinking. He splashed Brielle and laughed when she splashed him back. He wondered if she would give him a good fight when they were alone.
 
Brielle laughed splashing Bella with her hair as she shook her head and giggled as Bella did the same and her friend followed. She chuckled going to go get the two girls dried off helping Andrea and blushing at some of the looks she had gotten from the housekeeper wondering if the woman had an interest in her rather than Carter which she had thought for a brief moment.

She dried her hair with a towel and Bella's as well and went to be get the girls both redressed and then left after a while after having a light snack and Christan told them they were having Ambers favorite chicken nuggets and macaroni for dinner when they got home.

She noticed Andrea was leaving as well when she headed down in a robe and she wished the woman who gave her a once over goodnight. She blushed deeply and gave a small polite smile. She then looked at Carter once they were alone a heated gaze coming from both of them and she walked over kissing him happy the two of them were actually alone because the way he looked earlier in the pool made him had her body hot for him as she thought about it.

She needed him.
 
Back
Top