College Directory

princessmedic said:
I just finished my second year of college on Friday. eeeee. I can't believe I've made it this far already.

Hope everybody has a great summer! I'm stuck in class 2 days a week starting June 3. ugh.

*smiles* welcome to the thread. *blushes a little because he's too shy to say that he things medic is cute*

i'm still in classes...we don't let out for the summer until june, and even then, i only get like a two week break until summer classes start...i get out around august...and then i have my pre-autum teaching thing which takes me right up to the start of classes in the fall...*sigh*

Ljbonobo said:
Well I've now got all my stuff moved home.....How did I end up with this much shit after only 4 years? Going through all that and the mountain of laundry should take me till umm I dunno. Gah!
Well I should be fairly active here on the board for about the next month then I shall be taking a very extended vacation from lit. I'll be headed to the middle of nowhere and my only internet access will be a local library. But then again come oh say september or october I will be back as I start my search for a job. Where will I be in the meantime? I'll be down in TN working as a whitewater rafting guide, and then onto visiting someone special at the end of the summer. It'll be a very fun summer I hope.

;) i get to move all of my stuff twice a year...my dad kicked me out after i got to CWU in the fall of 2001, and i move between summer dorms and regular dorms. why don't i just keep the summer dorm you ask? because it's literally a mile away from everything i need to be close to.

it's a pain in the butt because it means that before i buy anything i have to look at it and think "will i be able to fit this in my car when i move?" luckily my car is a 1990 taurus station wagon, so there's plenty of room, but even so it's pretty annoying...

oh! i just remembered...i get to move two more times this year...into and out of my aunt's over the summer. i have to do this education thing where i hang out with a teacher for the first two weeks of class, and the schools in this town were snatched up right away...

GreenEyedGodess said:
How sweet. Thank you for the :rose: . *blowing you a :kiss: *

You are so very welcome. What has been going on with you lately? Did you have a good weekend?

ff12345 said:
You are so very welcome. What has been going on with you lately? Did you have a good weekend?

Just studying for exams. Which of course means I'm going slightly insane. My weekend was pretty good, mostly just performing, always fun. So what's new with you?

GreenEyedGodess said:
Just studying for exams. Which of course means I'm going slightly insane. My weekend was pretty good, mostly just performing, always fun. So what's new with you?

Not too much just working at the fire department and working in the mountains on my days off on a huge vacation home for somebody. If you need any comic relief from the stresses of exams look me up I am around off and on and always willing to help. :kiss:

hey all,

Hope you're having a good time considering exams and moving and such. My parents are already driving me nuts....ahhh!

ff12345 said:
Not too much just working at the fire department and working in the mountains on my days off on a huge vacation home for somebody. If you need any comic relief from the stresses of exams look me up I am around off and on and always willing to help. :kiss:

Oh fun, do you get to enjoy the vacation home when you're done with it? A home in the mountains sounds just divine,*sigh*. Well good luck.

*air :kiss: *

GreenEyedGodess said:
Oh fun, do you get to enjoy the vacation home when you're done with it? A home in the mountains sounds just divine,*sigh*. Well good luck.

*air :kiss: *

Unfortunately I don't get to enjoy it, but do know of a few that are really nice.

Ljbonobo said:
hey all,

Hope you're having a good time considering exams and moving and such. My parents are already driving me nuts....ahhh!

You're pretty good at driving other people nuts, too!

Hey girls,

Left college a year ago, and regret not doing enough 'hard' work while I was there, ahh well, i'm open to getting back on to the college mood any time :)

Not nice to see ya'll are in that lovley exam period, worst time of year that.

asdpoi said:
Hey girls,

Left college a year ago, and regret not doing enough 'hard' work while I was there, ahh well, i'm open to getting back on to the college mood any time :)

Not nice to see ya'll are in that lovley exam period, worst time of year that.

hey! welcome to the thread...

my poor little thread... I have been neglecting you....*tear* I am so sorry...please forgive me...

PAJAMA PARTY!!!!!!

ok *pulls in blanket and some pillows*

* navy blue spaghetti strap tank top that says CUTIE on it and matching panties..and that's it*

Yay! The pajama party finally begins.

*bringing one of my feather pillows, for the pillow fight that's sure to ensue*

*wearing only a red satin sheet, ;) ok, ok, maybe I have panties on underneath*

SCblondetiger said:
ok *pulls in blanket and some pillows*

* navy blue spaghetti strap tank top that says CUTIE on it and matching panties..and that's it*

Guess I will be the first guy to join in on this :devil: With just a pair of plaid boxers on, and of course a pillow.

Wow scbt is looking good tonight!

GreenEyedGodess said:
Yay! The pajama party finally begins.

*bringing one of my feather pillows, for the pillow fight that's sure to ensue*

*wearing only a red satin sheet, ;) ok, ok, maybe I have panties on underneath*

Could I borrow some of your sheet???????

GreenEyedGodess said:
lol.well if you can free some of it from the clutch of my hand. ;)

We would just have to get a bit more comfortable with one another and I feel that I would not have to coax it out of your hand.......at least not too much. :devil:

Back