OOC: Team of Misfits

then again there's crazy
and then there's CRRRRAAAAZZZZYYYY

After all Kats crazy and well :D
 
I find crazy friends are a better substitute than 'normal' ones. Maybe its just because they suit my apocalyptic army, or because they just get my craziness. No idea.

OMG...maybe I'm spreading crazy, and they were normal until they met me!!!

Awesome.

*maniacal laughter*
 
Well, sorry to disappoint, but I was insane long before I met you.

Also I watched the funniest hardcore porn movie.
 
Really?

Maybe it has to be face to face contact...I shall test this hypothesis.

So, funny porn movie? Details?

Pwease....
 
It was two nuns and a priest. The nuns were giving themselves to God, and the priest said, 'You must accept the body of God' gestures to his dick, 'And the liquid of God.' And every time one of the girls starts moaning in pleasure, they said thank you god. It was hilarious.
 
-arches eyebrow-

My voices tells me that I am normal, it soothes us to know that we are well and the world is crazy.

But I have read Apocaclyptic army and porn and that just makes me sad, if we were crazy, I could have joined the army and laughed at porn
 
You should join the crazies.

Death I just noticed your signature says mayor instead of major.

Unless if you meant mayor.
 
I'll settle for highly functioning sociopath.

They use to call me crazy. But not since I buried the bodies real deep. They don't talk to much anymore.
 
As we write it is as we meant it. We govern a body of people who is bent to follow their free will, but still achieve the same goals. As seen we were not majorly active in the weekend, that should clear things up...we hope
 
Nope!!!!!

But as I said, I didn't know if you meant Mayor or Major, so I informed you of it, and if it is correct, then it is all good!
 
Oh don't star the guessing game again. You lost. Move on.

/me throws a distraction cookie in the opposite direction.
 
Sorry. I have standards. It's either a distraction shiny, distraction sex, or nothing.
 
Back
Top