It started with a pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
More

attachment.php

Wow! Can imagine laying there as those big beautiful breasts are lowered towards me!!! :kiss::rose::kiss:

Shower time.

It's such a wonderful thought to think of all the ways I would love for us to get sweaty so we would need that shower ... of course I don't think it would cool off any in there either!! Gorgeous!! :kiss:

Shower time for me as well, but mine is going to have to be very, very cold. ;) You're beautiful all over.

Hehehe.
Aww, thanks. ☺️

What a gorgeous woman you are Icy ! Yes, I'd love to join you for a nice long shower.

Thank you. It's a bit squishy. Lol

Those nipples always seem so erect. Wish I could be lathering you in soap. Bending you over the sink and using that lovely body.... I wonder how you would look like bent over...

They are mostly erect. 😉

Lovely, but where is the water running over your beautiful body.

I didn't get in the shower yet. Lol

Don't forget that you have a standing offer for me to be your shower buddy!!! You do remember that I am certified, don't you? :devil::rose:

I guess you have some kind of safety device. Perhaps a snorkel??😉

That would be one of the words I would be screaming if I were in that POV position under you!!! :kiss:

Lol. Are you a screamer?

a great angle to see all the beauty.

Thank you. 😘

Would love to help you wash off. It would be some good clean fun.

It must be clean fun if it's in the shower. Lol

You'll have a line of perverts offering to wash your back now!

Perverts around here?? Never. Lol

😊😄😁

Wow! Can imagine laying there as those big beautiful breasts are lowered towards me!!! :kiss:

And they do look big there. Lol

Snuggle time or???:devil:

Depends how good the snuggle is.😉

Gorgeous and soon you will be wet!!!:D

Thank you.😊
So true. Lol

It's such a wonderful thought to think of all the ways I would love for us to get sweaty so we would need that shower ... of course I don't think it would cool off any in there either!! Gorgeous!! :kiss:

You can set the temperature. Lol

Cooling off after a hot summers day.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4050.jpg
    IMG_4050.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 1
Cooling off after a hot summers day.

attachment.php

I would pay gold to see those suckable monsters jiggling from above my head. You have the sexiest breasts, I have seen online or in real life. There’s just this insane appeal and desire to squeeze or suck them. I wish I could have those floating above my head.

would love to be enjoying you and your gorgeous breasts on a hot summers day! awesome!

Thank you.

such a gorgeous butt Icy...to enjoy anytime...and love the more you share!

Good to know. 😉

Yeah, suddenly I'm very warm. Definitely need some Icy to cool off. Oh, this Icy only gets you hotter !

Hehehe.

Great picture Icy. I love outdoor shots.

It's always fun to take the outdoor ones.

You've got on the perfect summer outfit ;)

Good to know I got the outfit right for the occasion.

Dayummmy!!!:devil:

😊

You're cooling off is heating me up!

Must be the ozone?? Lol

One with nature. Using natural shade

Yes. Keeping out of the subzero

That picture has no cooling effect on me whatsoever!! And yes in the throes of passion I can get quite noisy!! :kiss:

Lol. Well that's fun.

You bring a little summer to this cold Northern Hemisphere with a hot post like this one!!! Thank you for sharing the warmth!!!:kiss::rose::kiss:

Glad to help. 😄

I would pay gold to see those suckable monsters jiggling from above my head. You have the sexiest breasts, I have seen online or in real life. There’s just this insane appeal and desire to squeeze or suck them. I wish I could have those floating above my head.

Well that's quite a compliment. Thank you.

You are magnificent.

:kiss:

Thanks so much. You're too kind.

very sexy.... beautiful photos

Thank you. I haven't seen you in a while. I hope all is well.

some great new pics in here. Thanks, Icy :)

Thanks that's lovely to hear gantastical.

Summer mornings.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3901.jpg
    IMG_3901.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back