Kinkiest real life experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
My playmate has a 20yo daughter who is beautiful, sexy, smart and intelligent. She knows I would fuck her if I got half a chance, but the reality is it will never happen.

BUT, my kninky playmate has brought me a couple of pairs of her daughters used panties to use for my own pleasure. Of course I enjoyed them, but what felt the most kinky was the fact mum had stolen her daughters used panties and given them to me.

She has promised me something even kinkier along the same theme for Wednesday next week. I'd it happens it will top this and I will.make sure I post it.

Love to get an update on this.

This was like 2 years ago but another fun story.

I met another older woman online and things got flirty fast. When people are honest about what they want it’s amazing who you can meet. She had a nice chest, with a softer body but still somebody I’d have no problems bedding. Kinks came up as we talked and she turned out to be super into pussy pumping and had some hot photos to prove it. Again, this was another kink I’ve never experienced but after years of a dead marriage I was more than happy to explore. Turns out she lived close by. Turns out we were both free that night. Even though we had just met online literally that afternoon, the possibility of meeting that night was too enticing so we made arrangements. I don’t think I’ve ever fucked a woman so fast.

I came over to her place later that night, as we opted to have drinks at her place instead of at a local bar. Maybe it’s a bit risky for a first encounter but we both were clearly feeling it. We had a beer or two on her back patio as we worked through the small talk. She was kinda a hippy free spirit but interesting to talk to, and that pumped pussy.

Eventually we must have decided the time for small talk was over as we went to her bedroom. We began making out, undressing and fooling around. She sucked ne off, I fucked her hard, then took a moment to dry nurse her ample tits. I think lactation had come up during our chat earlier as a shared interest. Things were going great so I got more daring and moved south to play with her sloppy cunt. She got excited as I began slipping in fingers. I ordered her to relax, and spread her pussy open as I began to work in my fist. She obeyed and though it took time I was able to ease my hand in. I love the control you get when you have your fist in a woman and took my time playing with her much to her enjoyment. During this she pulled one of those giant Hitachi wands from her toy drawer and vibed her clit as I fist fucked her.

She came hard but wanted even more. That’s when the wand came into play. I pulled my hand out and took the big round head of that wand and started to apply pressure to her open pussy. She never tried this before I remember which only made me want to fill her more. It took some lube and patient persistence but eventually she crowned around that round head and it just slipped in. Fuck. I think we were both in amazement. Of course I played with the speed settings and I fucked her hard through orgasm after orgasm in total control over her body. She was writhing and begging me to stop as she kept riding them out. I’d give her small breaks of rest before I toyed again and again. Crazy shit but god damn was it hot.

Finally we had to stop and there was a small freak out when the flat edge on the bottom of the Hitachi’s wand didn’t want to ease out. Christ, lol. It took constant outward pressure and some pain for sure but finally that fucking baseball sized head popped out and she had a nice gape.

We fell asleep on her bed an exhausted and sloppy mess. However I woke up around sunrise with a clear head and realized I didn’t really know this woman and how awkward this was, lol. She had to work anyways so I slipped out her back door and drive home, 15 min away.

She sent some glowing texts my way that afternoon. ;)

For me it's a toss up between seducing my mother, which I've written about in a different thread, or the night my sister in law said she was curious about being with another woman and what started as just a kiss turned into us having sex while my wife watched and while I was going down on my SIL looking up to see my wife making out with her sister and my SIL taking off my wife clothes and having a field day with her breasts before my wife joined me in going down on her sister

Disclaimer: Lots of alcohol was involved in the latter event

I was with my b/f at a Take That concert. A guy behind us started groping my bum. I didn't look back at him nor tell my boyfriend. He fondled my bum for 10 minuets or so then tried to move his hand around to my front - I then stepped away from his reach. I must admit I did enjoy the experience, although I never did see the guy's face.

I look for this and sometimes I'm lucky, I let them reach round and get a sticky finger or 2, busy pubs are the best. got to keep eye contact with the person in front, hope there hands don't meet

For me it's a toss up between seducing my mother, which I've written about in a different thread, or the night my sister in law said she was curious about being with another woman and what started as just a kiss turned into us having sex while my wife watched and while I was going down on my SIL looking up to see my wife making out with her sister and my SIL taking off my wife clothes and having a field day with her breasts before my wife joined me in going down on her sister

Disclaimer: Lots of alcohol was involved in the latter event

nice job horny aren't u

Oooooo Love that...

I got fingered at the bar... sitting at the bar with my "date".... we met there and got really friendly and I was in a skirt.... a couple of drinks later (well, more than a couple) ... his hand was up my skirt and under my panties and he was making me squirm... Mmmmmmm....

love being fingered, in bars, with strangers.

Am a cheating wife...I love double penetrations...my kinkiest sex would be double penetration gangbang with 3 black hunks while on a beach vacation with my family..3 guys were eyeing me a lot while we where in the beach.. I got horny...I faked stomach upset to my hubby and kids... luckily we were staying in the same hotel...3 room from my room...I ended up dping all three of them for 2 hours. Loved every moment of it. I continued faking illness for next 4 days...and had great time there...

do u like chatting would love to chat on lit with u, i'm a cheater I guess although we do party sometimes, I just get to do it on my own during the week

Not really THAT kinky, but considering that my wife is conservative sexually and confessed to me that she was never "very orgasmic"or even interested in sex it was a nice change.

Her high school friend was visiting from Europe and we ended up in the little lean to plastic A-Frame I'd built for her visit as we lived in a tiny cabin at the time.

Her friend had tried numerous times to get her into bed when they were teenagers.

We were all on the bed sharing a bottle of wine and to this day I don't know how it started, probably with some petting and kissing and the next thing you know we were all three nude and Mrs. and me making love to her friend, one at her breasts and one licking her pussy.

After a while my wife left us two together and though she was clearly a lesbian, she let me fuck her.

This happened quite a few times over her visit.

This was like 2 years ago but another fun story.

I met another older woman online and things got flirty fast. When people are honest about what they want it’s amazing who you can meet. She had a nice chest, with a softer body but still somebody I’d have no problems bedding. Kinks came up as we talked and she turned out to be super into pussy pumping and had some hot photos to prove it. Again, this was another kink I’ve never experienced but after years of a dead marriage I was more than happy to explore. Turns out she lived close by. Turns out we were both free that night. Even though we had just met online literally that afternoon, the possibility of meeting that night was too enticing so we made arrangements. I don’t think I’ve ever fucked a woman so fast.

I came over to her place later that night, as we opted to have drinks at her place instead of at a local bar. Maybe it’s a bit risky for a first encounter but we both were clearly feeling it. We had a beer or two on her back patio as we worked through the small talk. She was kinda a hippy free spirit but interesting to talk to, and that pumped pussy.

Eventually we must have decided the time for small talk was over as we went to her bedroom. We began making out, undressing and fooling around. She sucked ne off, I fucked her hard, then took a moment to dry nurse her ample tits. I think lactation had come up during our chat earlier as a shared interest. Things were going great so I got more daring and moved south to play with her sloppy cunt. She got excited as I began slipping in fingers. I ordered her to relax, and spread her pussy open as I began to work in my fist. She obeyed and though it took time I was able to ease my hand in. I love the control you get when you have your fist in a woman and took my time playing with her much to her enjoyment. During this she pulled one of those giant Hitachi wands from her toy drawer and vibed her clit as I fist fucked her.

She came hard but wanted even more. That’s when the wand came into play. I pulled my hand out and took the big round head of that wand and started to apply pressure to her open pussy. She never tried this before I remember which only made me want to fill her more. It took some lube and patient persistence but eventually she crowned around that round head and it just slipped in. Fuck. I think we were both in amazement. Of course I played with the speed settings and I fucked her hard through orgasm after orgasm in total control over her body. She was writhing and begging me to stop as she kept riding them out. I’d give her small breaks of rest before I toyed again and again. Crazy shit but god damn was it hot.

Finally we had to stop and there was a small freak out when the flat edge on the bottom of the Hitachi’s wand didn’t want to ease out. Christ, lol. It took constant outward pressure and some pain for sure but finally that fucking baseball sized head popped out and she had a nice gape.

We fell asleep on her bed an exhausted and sloppy mess. However I woke up around sunrise with a clear head and realized I didn’t really know this woman and how awkward this was, lol. She had to work anyways so I slipped out her back door and drive home, 15 min away.

She sent some glowing texts my way that afternoon. ;)

What an interesting experience. I'm recently single and pretty inexperienced and pretty cautious, haven't done online stuff besides lit and Yahoo back in the day. Seems like a lot of work for letdowns, but then something like what you describe enters my sphere and I think I should explore some options...

Then there was the time another guy and me got picked up in hitching the I5 in Northern Cal. by a couple and they took us to a Denny's and he asked us to fuck his wife.

Hmm, it would either be:

1) having anal sex with my (adult) step-cousin several times in her parents’ house, until we got caught

2) doing sneaky oral with a guy and then finishing with a girl immediately after, without her realising what I’d just been doing

3) going to a mixed sauna in Eastern Europe naked, only to have a group of women come in wearing swimsuits and spend 15 minutes looking at me and discussing me amongst themselves

I think I'd have to say, honestly, the time when a stranger and I caught each other checking each other out near a coffee shop, and they proceeded to follow me in their vehicle for quite a long time and distance, out onto the highway, flirting and teasing and playing while doing 75 mph. I guess it was how drawn-out and extreme it was that I found so hot, and plus trying to pull off the highway with a stranger in a very secluded rest area, and some of my other fetishes at play - a stalking fetish, a driving fetish, and more. For some reason, something about the randomness of it and how it was all like a perfect storm of my kinks will probably always top an inherently sexual experience - save for maybe if such a situation should occur in the future and end in kinky sex.

It would have, if I hadn't lost them by accident. I'm still sad about it and I doubt either of us will ever forget it. It was a beautiful, random, very kinky connection with a complete stranger

Alot of great topics on here where people share really kinky and/or taboo fantasies. Some share things they have done in real life. Thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where people can share some of their best real life memories or secrets. I can start:

I was out with a cousin one night and we met a couple we ended up all going to their hotel for more drinks when the bar closed and we all ended up doing the woman together. I remember how hot it was getting a bj from her while my cousin went down on her and hubby watched. Than we were watching and stroking while she rode her hubby, than hubby invited me to take her ass and she blew my cousin. It was sooo hot for each of us to cream in each of her holes.

Anyone else care to share?

Its 1975, late August and dog day fucking hot, I'm loving it!!!
A friend of mine and I had heard about a late afternoon party at this apt building in town. So we thought we'd go and catch a buzz. This was one of those tenement slum buildings. But anyway, we go to the floor we was supposed to be on, but we didn't know which apartment it was and as we are standing there deciding what to do--, this girl comes staggering out of this apartment right next to us and starts down the hallway to the bathroom. (1 bathroom per floor in this building) So my friend and I go to help her as she doesn't look as if she will make it without falling. We had to catch her a couple of times before we got to the bathroom.
Fortunately there was no one in there so no waiting--, she had to puke and do it NOW!! Just as she got in the door she leaned over and let it go. My friend and I had the good fortune to be behind her as she spewed. After she cleaned up herself and left the mess in the bathroom for someone else. She asked us if we wanted to party. Well hell yeah baby, that sounds good.

We get back to the door and she starts stripping off her clothes, my friend he doesn't ask her whats up, he just taking his clothes off as well. She turns around and sees him naked and says what the hell you doing? He just laughed and said he was trying to get comfortable like her. She started laughing like she was on nitrous and we walked inside...
There were four girls and two guys already in there and they were already also, tore the fuck up. Beer bottles on the floor up to our calves. This little blonde girl comes up and tells me, I need a pack of cigarettes. I looked at her and laughed, I told her, I need a blowjob. She asked if I had five bucks(?), I said sure...
She unzipped my jeans and gave me a blowjob, then told me to go get her a pack of cigarettes. I left went across the street to the bar and sat and drank myself stupid, besides they were out of beer up there anyway.

Its 1975, late August and dog day fucking hot, I'm loving it!!!
A friend of mine and I had heard about a late afternoon party at this apt building in town. So we thought we'd go and catch a buzz. This was one of those tenement slum buildings. But anyway, we go to the floor we was supposed to be on, but we didn't know which apartment it was and as we are standing there deciding what to do--, this girl comes staggering out of this apartment right next to us and starts down the hallway to the bathroom. (1 bathroom per floor in this building) So my friend and I go to help her as she doesn't look as if she will make it without falling. We had to catch her a couple of times before we got to the bathroom.
Fortunately there was no one in there so no waiting--, she had to puke and do it NOW!! Just as she got in the door she leaned over and let it go. My friend and I had the good fortune to be behind her as she spewed. After she cleaned up herself and left the mess in the bathroom for someone else. She asked us if we wanted to party. Well hell yeah baby, that sounds good.

We get back to the door and she starts stripping off her clothes, my friend he doesn't ask her whats up, he just taking his clothes off as well. She turns around and sees him naked and says what the hell you doing? He just laughed and said he was trying to get comfortable like her. She started laughing like she was on nitrous and we walked inside...
There were four girls and two guys already in there and they were already also, tore the fuck up. Beer bottles on the floor up to our calves. This little blonde girl comes up and tells me, I need a pack of cigarettes. I looked at her and laughed, I told her, I need a blowjob. She asked if I had five bucks(?), I said sure...
She unzipped my jeans and gave me a blowjob, then told me to go get her a pack of cigarettes. I left went across the street to the bar and sat and drank myself stupid, besides they were out of beer up there anyway.

Damn that’s hot. I love the ending.

I have been sitting here debating about how much typing I feel like doing at the moment. Haha.

I shared this one in another thread, but it is probably one of my kinkiest and it still get me very hot...

My ex-husband and I went out to a jazz club. While there, we met a couple and ended up sitting with them. The wife and I were seated next to each other in the middle, our husbands on either side of us. She put her hand on my knee as we talked, and very quickly moved up my thigh. She moved up my dress and rubbed my clit a bit before sliding her fingers into me. She made me cum while we sat there, neither of our husbands having a clue. After she made me cum, she inserted her cum-soaked fingers into her husband's mouth and he sucked my cum from them hungrily as he stared me in the eye and winked.

It was intense and very hot. We never saw them again, and I don't even recall their names. But I sure think of that night often and wonder what other trouble we could have gotten into.

This is hot, I've had girls taste their fingers after fingering me, but never giving their partners a taste. mmmmm will be looking to do this

It was at work the other week. the team and I were goofing around and finally one of them agreed to get his balls branded. branding is quite permanent, so I made sure it's what he really wants. the team is mostly male, but we've all seen each other naked through the time anyway, maybe through me being My Kinky Self. Anyway, as we work in a furnace we had an iron prepared easily. we decided, especially with his consent, that we would take the city's colours as the branding motive. we got everything ready for aftercare, too. I tell you, he was rock hard when I took the hot iron, and when I pressed it to his balls he was silently screaming and cumming at the same time. now his balls belong to the city.

Fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK tell me more

My therapist calls it hypersexuality, I prefer the old school term nymphomania

haha I think people are put into boxes to easily these days. I not sure where I would be on the scale, but I masturbate every day and never say no. after looking through these posts my kink level is quite low, I think I need to work on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back