Most odd sexual remark/compliment you have ever received?

That's interesting.

I like ankles draped over my shoulders, but otherwise not really an ankle kind of guy.

UBW
 
Years ago after going down on my wife she said “we need to box that up and sell it”.
 
Oh, I remember one that makes me laugh. Hubby, kid, and I are shopping at our bumblefuck farmers market. As we walk by a stand, the vendor comes out, while looking me up and down, says to my husband "well you got yourself a mighty fine one. She looks real sturdy. Where ja get her?" After confirming I was not standing in front of livestock and we were not being mistaken for livestock vendors, I decided to take it in the spirit in which it was given, because at my age, strange men don't give random pervy compliments all that often. I still think it was fucking funny, especially since he didn't say one word to me, and only addressed my husband.
 
Oh, I remember one that makes me laugh. Hubby, kid, and I are shopping at our bumblefuck farmers market. As we walk by a stand, the vendor comes out, while looking me up and down, says to my husband "well you got yourself a mighty fine one. She looks real sturdy. Where ja get her?" After confirming I was not standing in front of livestock and we were not being mistaken for livestock vendors, I decided to take it in the spirit in which it was given, because at my age, strange men don't give random pervy compliments all that often. I still think it was fucking funny, especially since he didn't say one word to me, and only addressed my husband.

It's probably a kind of compliment that leaves you almost wondering if it's really the sort of praise you want, but hey, at least it's praise of some kind. Mixed feelings. At 42, with gray in my beard, a few extra pounds, and increased baldness, I'm no Robert Redford (he's aged remarkably well) or Brad Pitt, so you're still doing a lot better than me in the looks department (I'm pansexual and even I have to admit that most women are hands down better looking than most men, especially in the 30s and 40s).
 
Three of them

"Your pussy gives off the best smell" from a stranger standing behind me at a Starbucks. It was simultaneously creepy and a turn on.

"You're tighter than a nuns cunt" while I was squeezing during sex. I thought that was weird.

"You must really like standing next to me" a guy I'm standing next to on a crowded subway says looking down at my legs with glistening inner thighs from my wetness.
 
"Your pussy gives off the best smell" from a stranger standing behind me at a Starbucks. It was simultaneously creepy and a turn on.

"You're tighter than a nuns cunt" while I was squeezing during sex. I thought that was weird.

"You must really like standing next to me" a guy I'm standing next to on a crowded subway says looking down at my legs with glistening inner thighs from my wetness.

How many nuns did he fuck before you?
 
Moment

Upon receiving a hj, after a nice massage, I shot my load all over my face and hair. I was so embarrassed I told the female that I was sorry as I was wiping my face. She said, "Don't be...You just made me cum in my pants".
 
I know, right...

On the other hand, it would be an interesting choice of sexual partner. Low risk of STDs and a lot of Catholic guilt to make it really hot for her as she veers between fear of Hell and desire to actually feel that again.
 
Lol

Oh, I remember one that makes me laugh. Hubby, kid, and I are shopping at our bumblefuck farmers market. As we walk by a stand, the vendor comes out, while looking me up and down, says to my husband "well you got yourself a mighty fine one. She looks real sturdy. Where ja get her?" After confirming I was not standing in front of livestock and we were not being mistaken for livestock vendors, I decided to take it in the spirit in which it was given, because at my age, strange men don't give random pervy compliments all that often. I still think it was fucking funny, especially since he didn't say one word to me, and only addressed my husband.

That has made me chuckle too LOL
 
"Your lips look fuckable" told to me by a preacher whose wife was near by and I was 15 at the time. 2 years ago he got the chance to experience it. Said he was right.
 
Most odd..

" I like it rough , hair pulling , ass smacking , and donkey punches are all in play "
 
I was in an all male bath house, walking around wearing nothing but a towel thrown over my shoulder. A little Chinese guy walked up to me in a dark room and said "You are sooooo beautiful" with a strong accent. He then fairly ran away. Since I had spent a year losing weight and getting into shape that really was a nice ego booster. Never saw him again.
 
Big knob

After my wife died I was having fantastic sex with a friend. After fucking for awhile and cumming in her as I pulled out she gasped and said “my god you knob is so big it feels fantastic in me!”
Best thing any woman I have had sex with has said to me
 
A guy yesterday commented to me how nice and refreshing it was to see a woman with not one tattoo or extra earrings on her body ....... unless of course the tattoo was in a spot he couldn't see at the moment 😉

It was very hot and I had on denim shorts and just a tube top so a lot of skin was showing and yeaaah not a single tattoo!!
 
"Your lips look fuckable" told to me by a preacher whose wife was near by and I was 15 at the time. 2 years ago he got the chance to experience it. Said he was right.

That's it! I am going to divinity school!!!
 
Very entertaining reading.

Two that popped into my mind.

I was working a customer site and one day at the end of the day I left, went out and got some dinner and came back to the office. There were two ladies who worked an evening shift, running some kind of report, and they were talking. I was sitting in my office, heads down on something, and since it was mostly empty and quiet I could here everything they said. They were paying fuck, marry, kill and going through the men at the office. I was half listening and they got to me. (Two fucks, yay!) and one, an Asian, asked the other, a Latina, if she'd flirted with me. The Latina replied, "No, I am kind of afraid too." The Asian asked what she meant and she said "If he flirted back my panties would drop to my ankles and I'd be bent over the counter." They both laughed. It was too rich an opportunity to pass up, so I waited a bit and then walked out of my office on some imaginary errand. They both were surprised I was there. I stopped at the counter and asked for some innocuous office supplies and then put my hand on the counter and pushed it and said "Wow, this a study counter". The entire office area glowed from the blushing.

The second, I was at the pool here where I live and got out to walk back to my condo, past a small group of 50 something Mexican ladies. One of them said, in Spanish, "he needs to wear tighter swim trunks" as I was walking up. I just smiled, greeted them in Spanish, and told them I did have a pair of Speedo's and I'd wear them next time. Much blushing and much laughter ensured.
 
Ever been to a Wawa? I had a guy offer me money to buy the panties I had on....lol I sold .em'.
 
"If everything about you were completely different, I might fuck you if I were desperate." -Female friend from California, in text, while drunk.
 
high school...making out with a. 'good girl'....a bit of petting, rubbing on each other....but mostly lots of wet kisses that lasted forever.

suddenly she moaned and said gruffly, "I LOVE that I am making you hard!"
Never had a more direct response from a woman..... well, except in college and I had orally done a lovely bright woman whom I think had never had a guy make her cum orally...I had jut finished and looked up at her eyes. They were bright and full of wonder......and she said fairly loudly,

I don't think I'll ever forget this night....ever! Makes a man proud.
 
Lines to one of my female friends right after she turned 60 and was feeling a tad..like life was passing her by. She was in line at the grocery check-out and she dropped an item off the conveyor belt. She leaned down to pick it up w/o bending her knees. Wearing a fairly tight pair of jeans. She glanced back at the young man in line behind her.

"God I'd pay serious money for you to do that again! Made her day

Another male friend.....going thru a difficult divorce where his wife had left him for a younger man......standing in his office one Friday afternoon with no idea what he was going to do that weekend.......feeling lost and really down.

A woman in the company walked up to him.....put her hand on his chest and leaned in and kissed him for maybe 2-3 seconds.

"You looked like you needed that" she said and walked away
 
"You're like a black guy trapped in a white guy's body." I took it as a compliment. (This was said in the context of my flirtatiousness.) I did eventually fukk the woman who said it to me.
 
Again at an all male bath house... Not that odd, but definitely a compliment. After an hour of foreplay culminating in mutual oral sex we were relaxing on the bed, cuddling and enjoying the afterglow. He looked me in the eye and said with the most contented smile, "If it were legal, I'd marry you tomorrow!" I never thought that I was THAT good!
 
Back
Top