Curvy Appreciation v5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_pn2zc64s1H1x8iyg4o1_1280.jpg

https://cdn.SPAMPOST/uploads/user-images/u151503/wroznn-51zrotx34l-p.webp
I love that big wet booty and how her tits Re so big and wide you can see them from behind. I think she would like it if I snuck up behind her and slipped my thick veiny sausage between those slippery thighs

Idiotic statement. YOU can do better than this Leon. C'mon man!! :)

Idiotic? Seems pretty obvious to me that she likes donuts (or food in general) far more than she should. I only stated the obvious. For most, she is too big. I'm not saying she is a horrible person. She's just BIG in a very unhealthy way. I bet you wouldn't think she is all that great looking if she wasn't more than half covered with whatever it is she has on. Having sex with a woman this big would be a challenge at best. Her thighs are bigger than my waist! C'mon man, you can do way better than this. Imagine what you would need to push out of the way to get to her pussy? Ugh. Plus you are going to need 8 inches of dick to have her feel anything.

Idiotic? Seems pretty obvious to me that she likes donuts (or food in general) far more than she should. I only stated the obvious. For most, she is too big. I'm not saying she is a horrible person. She's just BIG in a very unhealthy way. I bet you wouldn't think she is all that great looking if she wasn't more than half covered with whatever it is she has on. Having sex with a woman this big would be a challenge at best. Her thighs are bigger than my waist! C'mon man, you can do way better than this. Imagine what you would need to push out of the way to get to her pussy? Ugh. Plus you are going to need 8 inches of dick to have her feel anything.
If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, then the person who is observing gets to decide what is beautiful. Too big, too ugly, too beautiful are subjective. Loving doughnuts or not, she is definitely beautiful as any other lady, but she doesn't fit what your criteria of beauty!

Ass:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back