The Living Works of Art Challenge

Great shadows, wilderness. You've a real sense of the vulnerability there... :heart:

OK, I used some artistic license in my interpretation. ;) I couldn't quite get into the level of compression the model Tali chose did. Here's the best two outtakes.

https://imgur.com/gZVM2Rm

https://imgur.com/1qgZHUx

Those are not outtakes, they're great! Your back is strong, but you have the sense of the humanity of the pose, absolutely. You've also given us some great features to squint at lower down in the shadows... :devil: *looks harder* :kiss:

That's really good!

If those are the outtakes... ;)

Very well done. The hat adds to it for me. :)

Thank you, much appreciated. :rose:

Great shadows, wilderness. You've a real sense of the vulnerability there... :heart:

Those are not outtakes, they're great! Your back is strong, but you have the sense of the humanity of the pose, absolutely. You've also given us some great features to squint at lower down in the shadows... :devil: *looks harder* :kiss:

Many thanks lovely lady. It was fun setting things up and doing the pics. :heart:

Nice! Love the fishing hat, it's a nice touch tnman, well done!! :heart:

You selected an interesting challenge, it was a slightly awkward pose but I improvised. I enjoyed putting the pic post together and look forward to the next one you select. :rose::heart:

Here is my attempt.

Sorry that the background is so busy, but it seemed like a nice means of achieving the posture. so

And there is something evocative of sitting on the stairs.
(wonders if anyone else ever got 'time out' on the stairs)

Attachments

• IMG_20190703_065031.jpg
    IMG_20190703_065031.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 0
Here is my attempt.

Sorry that the background is so busy, but it seemed like a nice means of achieving the posture. so

Ooooooooo, love the stairs idea, beautiful stairs as well! Thank you so much for joining in, this is beautiful!!

Never had time out on the stairs, but got sent to my room plenty! :eek:

Here is my attempt.

Using the stairs for the picture setting was a great ideal. I've never had "time out" on a set of stairs. But I have used stairs as an impromptu setting for some spontaneous sex before. ;)

The harsh light brings out the vulnerability Tali was looking to evoke. Nice touch.:cool:

OK, I used some artistic license in my interpretation. ;) I couldn't quite get into the level of compression the model Tali chose did. Here's the best two outtakes.

https://imgur.com/gZVM2Rm

https://imgur.com/1qgZHUx

Ready to go fishing, but grounded by mom--these outtakes tell a story.:cool:

Here is my attempt.

The stairs are integral, not just busy, suggesting a kind of time-out that will not be forgotten.:cool:

In this pose, we find our protagonist in a vulnerable spot. Counting to a hundred with his eyes hidden, he feels vulnerable and foolish for letting Tali talk him into a game of strip hide-and-seek and for knowing that she would cheat. Now without any clothes left to lose, he wonders what comes next.

https://i.imgur.com/geleZqA.jpg

In this pose, we find our protagonist in a vulnerable spot. Counting to a hundred with his eyes hidden, he feels vulnerable and foolish for letting Tali talk him into a game of strip hide-and-seek and for knowing that she would cheat. Now without any clothes left to lose, he wonders what comes next.

hahahaha, they say that cheaters never prosper, but they're wrong because look at the prize! Now tell me I'm wrong......anybody? Thought so!

You are adorably funny and also hot, thank you again glendale!! :heart::kiss:

Hilarious backstory & a clever approach to the pose as well. Good photo editing as well.

hahahaha, they say that cheaters never prosper, but they're wrong because look at the prize! Now tell me I'm wrong......anybody? Thought so!

You are adorably funny and also hot, thank you again glendale!! :heart::kiss:

Not much of a prize, but glad you like the pic.:kiss:

Hilarious backstory & a clever approach to the pose as well. Good photo editing as well.

Thanks for the compliments on text and imagery.;)

Here is my attempt.

I didn't think the background was busy at all. Somehow, it all works together with your impressive pose. :)

glendale22 said:

Talikat is not wrong at all. No losing. Only win-win. :)

Just wanted to thank you all for the kind words and encouragement!

I took one other photo that day, which was a bit more faithful to the original image

Not the best backdrop though.

This was pretty fun--looking forward to the next challenge

Attachments

• IMG_20190703_065434.jpg
    IMG_20190703_065434.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 0

I took one other photo that day, which was a bit more faithful to the original image

Awww, I just want to hug you!! Love this so much, thank you for doing another one!! :kiss::heart:

Don't worry about the backdrop--no one is looking past the model's serious work.:cool:

That makes it a win-win-win. ;):D

Really well done image! I wonder, though...why do you question the backdrop? What would you rather have used?

Just my mind at work. :)

I don't think of power outlets as sexy.

Well, not household ones anyway.

I think that it makes the image a bit and shows how I don't always pay attention to important details

I have stopped by a few times since this challenge was posted and did not feel inclined to try it until tonight. Perhaps I was feeling vulnerable myself, so it fit my mood.

attachment.php

Attachments

• pic 07202019 edit.jpg
    pic 07202019 edit.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 0
I need to catch up here - you are all looking gorgeous, hope you’re ok JR and that the vulnerability isn’t indicative of a blue mood... that said, I think it’s healthy for us all to allow ourselves to be vulnerable occasionally :heart:

I have stopped by a few times since this challenge was posted and did not feel inclined to try it until tonight. Perhaps I was feeling vulnerable myself, so it fit my mood

Aww, HUGS! Thank you JR for doing the pose, you did a beautiful job on it as always!! :heart:

I have stopped by a few times since this challenge was posted and did not feel inclined to try it until tonight. Perhaps I was feeling vulnerable myself, so it fit my mood.

attachment.php

Fits the theme and mood well.:cool:

I don't think of power outlets as sexy.

Well, not household ones anyway.

I think that it makes the image a bit and shows how I don't always pay attention to important details

I found it a sexy moment, similar to the kind of moment when one of you is walking down the hall with an arm load of laundry and the other is heading to put away something in the closet...eyes lock together...and the laundry and closet are forgotten for a little while.

That's what the outlet made me think.

Back