what's your reaction when ur wife'S boobs are groped?

Prasa

Literotica Guru
what's your reaction when ur wife'S boobs are groped?

its a reality in many buses and trains in india. but when you see your wife's boobs are so fondled by other men in crowd in front of u , whats ur reaction ?

Too embarassing. Am a girl. Was a victim in many occasions. Not only boobs; but also my bikini area got fondled couple of times. I felt ashamed n wished to commit suicide when that happened first time.

Too embarassing. Am a girl. Was a victim in many occasions. Not only boobs; but also my bikini area got fondled couple of times. I felt ashamed n wished to commit suicide when that happened first time.

It's sad that a pleasurable act is so defiled by men in public...I think I'd block the path of wavering hands going near my wife's body in public...

Indya, hope you don't feel suicidal about the groping anymore...I'm sure it hasn't stopped but no sense losing life over it

sorry dear for the way you 've felt.
but my wife thinks it is erotic n energetic in bed, she just wants to be sure that she is the boss in these situations. she wants the hands to be under her control. lets play it coool dude ..'

sorry dear for the way you 've felt.
but my wife thinks it is erotic n energetic in bed, she just wants to be sure that she is the boss in these situations. she wants the hands to be under her control. lets play it coool dude ..'
Sometimes acts like that o stimulate the erotic senses and looks like you are the recipient of those goodies Prasa....:D.....and as long as she's in control looks like you have nothing to fear...ur wife is lucky and so are you....

Sometimes acts like that o stimulate the erotic senses and looks like you are the recipient of those goodies Prasa....:D.....and as long as she's in control looks like you have nothing to fear...ur wife is lucky and so are you....

hahha tks a lot dear. s . she is in full control even when two young boys fondled her boobs while we return from a little holiday tour on a crowded bus. truly , it is her who coerced them into touching her breasts by showing lot of clevages and smelly aroma of armpits which just stimulated that boys into a sexual freaks and forced them to cup her breasts and played until their stop.
i watched in awe and admiration for the control of my wife and the carefree sexual dare of her.
she just enjoyed it a lot and i enjoyed her wet pussy later in my home.

my wife needs lot of motivation to continue this stimulation.
pl

my wife needs lot of motivation to continue this stimulation.
pl

Looks like your wife would love lot of groping in buses and trains....too bad I'm not in India to do that to her like I did a few years ago....maybe she will enjoy erotic chats too?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Snapchat-2098668525.jpg
    Snapchat-2098668525.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 186
  • Linds.jpg
    Linds.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 320
Last edited:
Hi Prasa..... any recent episodes of groping enjoyed by your wife?

sure to share/
love to spread d sexiness of it.
sday , we went to a nearby town by a town bus which i didnt want to share the name bec of identfication.
its a crowded bus which is the second bus which my wife chooses and i smiled. bec the first is a empty one. once we boarded the bus , lot of crowd in the bus trying to push and feel the flesh of my wife which i can outwardly able to see but inwardly thrilling with my tool keep pushing in my pants.

once the bus moved a little, nobody in the crowd are willing to waste a minute and everybody jostled for space and in the name of crowdness , many persons touched the boobs and many fingered the ass of her and i can feel the redness of her on her face. i am stumbled and stunned to see my wife touched my penis in the pants and felt its erection while someone surely fondled her side clevage .
i am sure of it bec she smiled at me and closed her eyes and enjoyed it.

i am sure to explode my cum on her cunt once we returned and restarted our fucking tonight.

sure to share/
love to spread d sexiness of it.
sday , we went to a nearby town by a town bus which i didnt want to share the name bec of identfication.
its a crowded bus which is the second bus which my wife chooses and i smiled. bec the first is a empty one. once we boarded the bus , lot of crowd in the bus trying to push and feel the flesh of my wife which i can outwardly able to see but inwardly thrilling with my tool keep pushing in my pants.

once the bus moved a little, nobody in the crowd are willing to waste a minute and everybody jostled for space and in the name of crowdness , many persons touched the boobs and many fingered the ass of her and i can feel the redness of her on her face. i am stumbled and stunned to see my wife touched my penis in the pants and felt its erection while someone surely fondled her side clevage .
i am sure of it bec she smiled at me and closed her eyes and enjoyed it.

i am sure to explode my cum on her cunt once we returned and restarted our fucking tonight.
Looks like your wife and you both had a good time and she gave the lucky guys who fondled her an awesome experience as well....wish I had been there on that bus...LOL...

Looks like your wife and you both had a good time and she gave the lucky guys who fondled her an awesome experience as well....wish I had been there on that bus...LOL...

yessssssssssssssss.
it certainly seeeeems so. she confessed to me that she enjoyed their fondlng immensely and softly whispered that she touched the genitals of someone who may be one of her fondler at that same bus and at the same time .
i m thrilled and fucked her long long in a hot stimulation on hearing it.

yessssssssssssssss.
it certainly seeeeems so. she confessed to me that she enjoyed their fondlng immensely and softly whispered that she touched the genitals of someone who may be one of her fondler at that same bus and at the same time .
i m thrilled and fucked her long long in a hot stimulation on hearing it.

Nice..... does ur wife allow the fondler to touch her genital area or only her boobs and her ass? Does she allow them to push their cock up against her? I'd love to be in their shoes lol....

Nice..... does ur wife allow the fondler to touch her genital area or only her boobs and her ass? Does she allow them to push their cock up against her? I'd love to be in their shoes lol....

i enquired with her on your question. she said that she let him or them to fondle her boobs only and someone else tried to rub their genitals on her cunt but she is not willing to do so in full public glare . so , she denied their entry and and access to her awesome assets.
but she certainly let me eat her icecream on that day once se returned to our home.

i enquired with her on your question. she said that she let him or them to fondle her boobs only and someone else tried to rub their genitals on her cunt but she is not willing to do so in full public glare . so , she denied their entry and and access to her awesome assets.
but she certainly let me eat her icecream on that day once se returned to our home.

Does she allow and/or get groped when u r not traveling with her? Does she tell you about those incidents too? Is your reaction the same?

Does she allow and/or get groped when u r not traveling with her? Does she tell you about those incidents too? Is your reaction the same?

as far as now , she has not confided in me such extra or experiences of groping or cupping by others when she's alone on a travel day. if she does having or had such experiences , its certainly a greatest stimulation for me. i m all ok for it but dont know about it as of now.

tonight , i am going to fuck her in doggy style , then ask her this same question on licking her hairless but smelly pussy .

as far as now , she has not confided in me such extra or experiences of groping or cupping by others when she's alone on a travel day. if she does having or had such experiences , its certainly a greatest stimulation for me. i m all ok for it but dont know about it as of now.

tonight , i am going to fuck her in doggy style , then ask her this same question on licking her hairless but smelly pussy .

doggy style is awesome position to experience all of a woman's assets - her cunt, her ass and her glorious udders....if your profile pic is that of your wife's boobs I can only imagine the sexiness of it as it hangs down in doggy style....does she allow guys to push their penis into her ass crack when her boobs are groped? As to smell, somehow Indian women seem to turn sweat into a perfume that is intoxicatingy sexy...lol....experienced that last week standing next to an Indian woman in the US....almost had a hard on....

doggy style is awesome position to experience all of a woman's assets - her cunt, her ass and her glorious udders....if your profile pic is that of your wife's boobs I can only imagine the sexiness of it as it hangs down in doggy style....does she allow guys to push their penis into her ass crack when her boobs are groped? As to smell, somehow Indian women seem to turn sweat into a perfume that is intoxicatingy sexy...lol....experienced that last week standing next to an Indian woman in the US....almost had a hard on....

as for others effort to get into her ass crack , i think it is erotic but didnt know it for sure.her cunt is sweaty always but a attractive perfume of sexiness in it make my cock to stand erected for longer due to the sweaty odor.
it is salty but sweet. she is shy to let me lick her armpits. i am used to lick it regularly/

as for others effort to get into her ass crack , i think it is erotic but didnt know it for sure.her cunt is sweaty always but a attractive perfume of sexiness in it make my cock to stand erected for longer due to the sweaty odor.
it is salty but sweet. she is shy to let me lick her armpits. i am used to lick it regularly/

Nice......looks like your wife's pussy oozes sexiness in a sweaty form...lol.....does she like anal?

Back