Wife bets her ass in Vegas

A married couple is on vacation in Vegas. The husband is an every-man while the wife is an introvert with very curly red hair and is a genius mathematician who uses her math skills to successfully gamble. The trip takes an odd turn when they run into a suave gambler and his arm-candy.

The wife and the gambler play some games together while the husband and the suave man's arm candy chat and exchange snapchat contacts or something. The stranger and the wife wind up betting a date. ie, stranger gets to go on a date with the wife and the husband gets to go out with the arm-candy. The date does not have to be sexual, but if it turns out that way, ok. Both parties agree to this bet. The wife ends up losing to the gambler. Probably because she does not account for some human element that her math-heavy strategy neglects. The gambler has a dress and style code for his date with the wife which she reluctantly agrees to.

The day of the date comes and the suave man is here to pick up his date. The wife comes out of the bathroom with an outrageous look! She has aviator Glasses with a yellow tint, her Hair has been brushed and teased into a large Afro that is just past the width of her shoulders, and a green shimmering dress that hugs the figure she normally hid with her normal frumpy style. The two walk out of the hallway arm-in-arm and the wife takes one glance back at her husband just before the elevator door closes.

Remember earlier when the husband got the snapchat of that arm-candy? The husband gets short video updates of their date from time to time. Some of the videos consist of stuff normally very out of character for his wife. She is very introverted, but with the suave guy, she is dancing outrageously with her date, singing in public, kissing his arm-candy, etc. At this point in the story whether they fuck or not is left unclear.

The wife comes home later that night and pounces on her husband. They fuck intensely and go to sleep. The husband wakes up and gets a message consisting of a link to a movie file. The suave guy starts fucking his wife slowly at first, but gradually picks up his speed. Her Afro is bouncing around and her eyes roll up in her Head. He reaches max speed and the wife is now plowing her face into the bed and gripping the sheets and pulling them towards her. The husband is not mad, in fact he is aroused.

Does anyone want to write my story?

Interesting premise. It remind me of the movie "Honeymoon in Vegas." That had a very different plot, of course, but the premise was very similar.

Has a lot of potential.

Maybe the person who claims the bet is the co-owner of the hotel and they do things in an exclusive area with a small crowd in vip room.

There are lots of people who can write this for you. This kind of thing happens in Vegas a lot more often than you might think. They question is, why don't you just write it yourself? You seem to have a pretty good start and I like the twist that she's the flawed math genius, not her husband :)

There are lots of people who can write this for you. This kind of thing happens in Vegas a lot more often than you might think. They question is, why don't you just write it yourself? You seem to have a pretty good start and I like the twist that she's the flawed math genius, not her husband :)

I would write it myself, but I am too lazy. As for why I made the wife the way she is is boils down to a few reasons. I like women like that. I think its erotic for a woman who is nerdy and meek to become an outrageous and outgoing character under someone's influence. I have half a mind to retool it into a hypnosis story.

More on my laziness, I started a Cosplay Mom incest story almost three years ago and after a rewrite and three revisions it is still not done.

Can I write it?

A married couple is on vacation in Vegas. The husband is an every-man while the wife is an introvert with very curly red hair and is a genius mathematician who uses her math skills to successfully gamble. The trip takes an odd turn when they run into a suave gambler and his arm-candy.

The wife and the gambler play some games together while the husband and the suave man's arm candy chat and exchange snapchat contacts or something. The stranger and the wife wind up betting a date. ie, stranger gets to go on a date with the wife and the husband gets to go out with the arm-candy. The date does not have to be sexual, but if it turns out that way, ok. Both parties agree to this bet. The wife ends up losing to the gambler. Probably because she does not account for some human element that her math-heavy strategy neglects. The gambler has a dress and style code for his date with the wife which she reluctantly agrees to.

The day of the date comes and the suave man is here to pick up his date. The wife comes out of the bathroom with an outrageous look! She has aviator Glasses with a yellow tint, her Hair has been brushed and teased into a large Afro that is just past the width of her shoulders, and a green shimmering dress that hugs the figure she normally hid with her normal frumpy style. The two walk out of the hallway arm-in-arm and the wife takes one glance back at her husband just before the elevator door closes.

Remember earlier when the husband got the snapchat of that arm-candy? The husband gets short video updates of their date from time to time. Some of the videos consist of stuff normally very out of character for his wife. She is very introverted, but with the suave guy, she is dancing outrageously with her date, singing in public, kissing his arm-candy, etc. At this point in the story whether they fuck or not is left unclear.

The wife comes home later that night and pounces on her husband. They fuck intensely and go to sleep. The husband wakes up and gets a message consisting of a link to a movie file. The suave guy starts fucking his wife slowly at first, but gradually picks up his speed. Her Afro is bouncing around and her eyes roll up in her Head. He reaches max speed and the wife is now plowing her face into the bed and gripping the sheets and pulling them towards her. The husband is not mad, in fact he is aroused.

Does anyone want to write my story?

Can I write it?

Back