Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of us using Literotica whose spouse is not interested in sex but we still are. Literotica is a great place for us to share our desires and meet others in the same situation. So, let's get started!

If you want to meet or just chat with someone here on Lit, leave a post with your area code, gender, and other specs you want to share or desire in a partner.

If you find someone posted who interests you, check out their profile and PM them.

It will be interesting to see how many of us are using Literotica to enhance or relieve our sexual desires. At least say "Howdy" if you view this thread.

I am 214/972 AC; male; profiled; share erotic email/chat with possible meeting

704, male, looking for female to flirt, talk, and share erotic email and chat. generally see what happens from there.
 
I'm in the 785 area code. Covers half of Kansas. I'm in the North east. Married and believe the orgasm is what living is about.
 
714 area code

Mature, married alpha male seeks genuine connection with like-minded married lady who is also seeking a discreet, open and honest "partner-in-crime". PM and introduce yourself if interested or just say hello to make a new friend.
 
613 - Ottawa

I'm a lonely retired gentleman in need of a sex partner. I'm married, but, wife is not into sex any more.

Looking to meet a lonely lady, or couple, for sexual fulfillment. Open to all sexual activity.

I'm d & d free and a non-smoker.

Don't be shy, send me a p.m. I'm willing to listen to all offers.

Discretion is expected, and fully assured!
 
MWM. 27. Looking for chat, role play, erotic emails, tributes, and possibly meeting if our kinks align. I am in the 630 area code of Illinois. Western subs of the big city. PM me and let's chat....
 
Looking 508

41yo Male in the 508 area code. I'm looking for fun chat and possible meet up if things are good. I'm single and just looking to have some fun no strings attached.
 
Looking as well

43 y/o MWM, clean shaven, 5'11", 175, fit, brn hair, brn eyes,

I live in the 614 area code...Columbus, OH area

Would love to connect, via email first and explore some fantasies.

My spouse is not all that interested in the things I like (letting me lick her pussy to orgasm)...I'd love to meet someone and explore that in more depth and detail...along with several other things.

Let me know.

Jay
 
46 m...630/847, looking for discreet chat and pic share with women, couples or bi curious men. Kik me at mizzougrad111 or pm here
 
Glad to meet you....

43 y/o MWM, clean shaven, 5'11", 175, fit, brn hair, brn eyes,

I live in the 614 area code...Columbus, OH area

Would love to connect, via email first and explore some fantasies.

My spouse is not all that interested in the things I like (letting me lick her pussy to orgasm)...I'd love to meet someone and explore that in more depth and detail...along with several other things.

Let me know.

Jay
I see your from Ohio I am also . Been here for the last 60 yrs . How about yourself?
 
looking for fun

Looking for a little bit of fun chat meet phone fun 316 area I'm 52 w m married just a dirty old man playing lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top