Women that enjoy watching (or listening) to a man masturbate

I agree with many women here. It IS a thrill to make a man climax and know that you are the one who destroyed him, sent him over the sexual cliffs. BUT, it can't just be Mr. Random Cock. It has to be someone with whom I can connect. If I make a co-worker or long-time friend blow his load......ohhh yessss :) But not just a guy I met 5 mins before.

mmmmm... you've brought your coworkers to orgasm over the phone? Wish I had coworkers like you! Bet that's a thrill, knowing the person, and slowly bringing them to that nice warm climax, knowing that it was you who provided the inspiration!

Love it when a guy likes to talk dirty and tell me everything he would do to me (or would beg me to do to him) and lets me watch him cum for me.

My favorite masturbation materials in the world are intimate videos that sexy chat friends made for me of them masturbating and telling me their dirtiest desires. I cum so fucking fast and hard while watching them.

Watching and audio chatting live while he cums is also very fucking hot. The louder and more desperate he is to cum, the hotter it is. I fucking love a loud, whimpering, moaning or grunting orgasm.:heart:

Love it when a guy likes to talk dirty and tell me everything he would do to me (or would beg me to do to him) and lets me watch him cum for me.

My favorite masturbation materials in the world are intimate videos that sexy chat friends made for me of them masturbating and telling me their dirtiest desires. I cum so fucking fast and hard while watching them.

Watching and audio chatting live while he cums is also very fucking hot. The louder and more desperate he is to cum, the hotter it is. I fucking love a loud, whimpering, moaning or grunting orgasm.:heart:

Very VERY sexy...:devil::kiss:

Ok, you've now got my attention! ;)

Hmmm? Oh, yes. The vibrator needed new batteries. It's getting a work out 'cuz I'm thinking about a guy stroking himself for me

I'm doing it for you. I wish you could hear me moaning while I stroke my thick dripping cock faster and harder.

I'm a fan of detailed erotic talk myself..

Oh sweetheart, you have got to pm me next time you feel like doing that. I am so up for live audio or recording for you, and I can be desperate as fuck. I am now, in fact...

I don't think I've been with a girl who didn't like this - and luckily I'm glad to oblige!

I enjoy both watching and listening. I love the sounds, the change in his breathing...it's delicious :heart:

Back