New Member Introductions

and me! and me! :D

hey guys! im new too :D lol
im 20 yrs old, student studying psychology at uni in england.
personnally i am bicurious and fascinated by sexuality on a personal and general level
i am still exploring my own sexuality and have lots of deviant tastes :p mostly power is my majour turn on - or a lack of :p

anything else you wana no just ask im a pretty open book!! :D :p
:kiss:

Hi There!!

Hi all, another lurker joined here! What to say? I'm 34, red bloodied hetro male, live in the UK and am needing to start all over again so new friends etc are always welcomed!!

R/L involves a soon to be ex (sorting stuff etc) 2 kids, and about 30 more years left in me that I not gotta a clue what I am gonna do with - open to suggestions, tho no S&M and I am not bi or gay curious :cool:

Hope to think I may have found a home for a while!!

Wow, busy day today! Welcome FortyOne, Gryph, Juicy & Golden!

It's good to see you all here, and I hope you'll enjoy yourselves at the forum. Lots to do around here, interesting people to interact with. You'll find what you're looking for. ;)

Gryph, all I can suggest is the NonHuman or SciFi/Fantasy story categories. Sorry I couldn't help more.

Another newbie here, I'm 33 and madly in love with my toyboy (ok, only 6 yrs younger - but it sounds good). I've just started easing myself back into writing erotic fiction & poetry after a long break.

I love tattoos & piercings and was a goth in a former life (now I'm just whatever will fit at 5 months pregnant!). I'm hoping to make some new friends and improve on my rusty writing skills. Strangely, though, I've never been too good at writing about myself so if I've left a glaring obvious piece of vital info out let me know & I'll answer!

Oh, I can't leave out a mention of my insane kitty - Puddin' - he tries to help with the typing! His full name's Darth Puddin' (the toyboy's idea!) :cathappy:

mazzelsha said:
Another newbie here, I'm 33 and madly in love with my toyboy (ok, only 6 yrs younger - but it sounds good). I've just started easing myself back into writing erotic fiction & poetry after a long break.

I love tattoos & piercings and was a goth in a former life (now I'm just whatever will fit at 5 months pregnant!). I'm hoping to make some new friends and improve on my rusty writing skills. Strangely, though, I've never been too good at writing about myself so if I've left a glaring obvious piece of vital info out let me know & I'll answer!

Oh, I can't leave out a mention of my insane kitty - Puddin' - he tries to help with the typing! His full name's Darth Puddin' (the toyboy's idea!) :cathappy:

Welcome to Lit and congratulations on the baby! :D

Come visit the Author's Hangout and introduce yourself. We'd love to have you.

Thanks for the welcome! I'm enjoying looking around and getting my bearings, there's so much to investigate!! :)

hello

I came here to learn. I was talking to a 21 year old lady on the net and she was telling me all the things she does to a man she's having sex with. Damn, I'm 67 years old and never heard of most of the things. I guess I've lived a dull life....lol
Rebalgray

Hello all im a 22 y/o designer from Richmond Virginia. New to the board, hope hopefully meet some people of common interest.

Can't remember

I can't remember if I came to introduce myself. :rolleyes:
I've been a fan of literotica for a while and thought what the hay! :nana:

I'm a 34 female down south here in the us.. state of ..Arkansas.

I'm enjoying exploring this board and there is so much content.

Hope to make some friends and laugh.

Single never married with a 7 yr old boy.. and no male contact for going on 8 years now. wierd huh.
I"ve broken some toys though. hahahah

Well that's that. Time to surf the board. :D

Hi everyone :D I'm Ali, 24 years old and brand new to the Lit forums!! although i have been known to check out a few of the awesome stories......Ok, ok hundreds of them :)
A little about me....I'm from Australia but i'm currently living in England with my bf of six years, we just fancied a change of scenery for a while.
My passions in life are Travel, Art, music, film and obviously erotica and sex (goes without saying i guess). I am Bi but my experiences with fellow members of the female species have been few and far between.
Anyway i will try to be as helpfull as i can in this forum and i look forward to getting to know you all better.

Xx Ali xX :kiss:

Hi

Hello there, Just thought I'd introduce myself....
From the UK. In 30's, married and exploring the finer details of my fantasises ...at last; have never been one to say no, just never got round to asking in the first place. There is so much to read on here I shall most probably be a lurker for ages. Just adore the stories and have been a fan for sometime hoping to share and gain advice from like minded people on here.

subtleone said:
Hello there, Just thought I'd introduce myself....
From the UK. In 30's, married and exploring the finer details of my fantasises ...at last; have never been one to say no, just never got round to asking in the first place. There is so much to read on here I shall most probably be a lurker for ages. Just adore the stories and have been a fan for sometime hoping to share and gain advice from like minded people on here.

Hello, SubtleOne. You've come to the right place. Enjoy! :)

*Pop*

Well I guess its time to pop my cherry. This is my first post on Lit. I have been reading stories and looking over my wife’s shoulder on all of the BB's for about 8yrs now. She is the English person; I am more into the visual arts. I find it fascinating all of the aspects of the human being that are exposed here. It seems that a person can reveal parts of themselves that are locked away most of the time due to society’s strict rules. Now I hope to be able to participate in some of the most interesting conversations I have ever heard of.

GoneAViking said:
Well I guess its time to pop my cherry. This is my first post on Lit. I have been reading stories and looking over my wife’s shoulder on all of the BB's for about 8yrs now. She is the English person; I am more into the visual arts. I find it fascinating all of the aspects of the human being that are exposed here. It seems that a person can reveal parts of themselves that are locked away most of the time due to society’s strict rules. Now I hope to be able to participate in some of the most interesting conversations I have ever heard of.

Get ready for a great ride, then. Welcome. ;)

Hey everyone. I thought I'd introduce myself before i started posting in other spots. My name is Ashtyn (obviously, right?) and I'm 28 years old. I am in a relationship and have been for five years. I have a great kid, want more one day, and when Im not with him I could be called a bit of a freak -laughs- It depends on your sexual viewpoint how freaky you see me. Anyways - Ill be around, so I am sure Ill get to know some of you - and I look forward to it...

--

Ashtyn said:
Hey everyone. I thought I'd introduce myself before i started posting in other spots. My name is Ashtyn (obviously, right?) and I'm 28 years old. I am in a relationship and have been for five years. I have a great kid, want more one day, and when Im not with him I could be called a bit of a freak -laughs- It depends on your sexual viewpoint how freaky you see me. Anyways - Ill be around, so I am sure Ill get to know some of you - and I look forward to it...

--

Welcome to Lit. Enjoy yourself. :)

Hi everyone. I'm a 35 year old Australian lady (HAhahahahaaaa......okay, female is good). I consider myself a novice writer of erotica, and if I didn't have two totally dependant :nana: rugruts :nana: at my feet, I would write a whole lot more! I haven't posted anything here yet, but when I do I would dearly love feedback in any form, and so long as it's not rude I can handle it...

Sexually I consider myself bisexual, however, I am somewhat 'stuck' in a relationship with a man, (who I readily cheat on). I think I'm going to have to wait till the kids are in thier teens before I can go and live the life I really should be living - until then, I shall live vicariously through my writing.

I'm a bit of a greenie, a whole lot of a whale, dolphin and marine conservationalist, (that's someone who loves to talk about their conservation!!), love a good film, great wine and a fabulous book. I spend way too much time eating, on the net, emailing, and yelling at my kids to stop kicking each other.

There's a whole stack of questions I want to ask people too - personal ones about sex - for writing purposes only - not to fulfil some perversion - although there are a few of them lurking inside my head to - anyhoo......I hope I get the chance to ask and to learn and to play...... ;) :D

pagangirl said:
Hi everyone. I'm a 35 year old Australian lady (HAhahahahaaaa......okay, female is good). I consider myself a novice writer of erotica, and if I didn't have two totally dependant :nana: rugruts :nana: at my feet, I would write a whole lot more! I haven't posted anything here yet, but when I do I would dearly love feedback in any form, and so long as it's not rude I can handle it...

Sexually I consider myself bisexual, however, I am somewhat 'stuck' in a relationship with a man, (who I readily cheat on). I think I'm going to have to wait till the kids are in thier teens before I can go and live the life I really should be living - until then, I shall live vicariously through my writing.

I'm a bit of a greenie, a whole lot of a whale, dolphin and marine conservationalist, (that's someone who loves to talk about their conservation!!), love a good film, great wine and a fabulous book. I spend way too much time eating, on the net, emailing, and yelling at my kids to stop kicking each other.

There's a whole stack of questions I want to ask people too - personal ones about sex - for writing purposes only - not to fulfil some perversion - although there are a few of them lurking inside my head to - anyhoo......I hope I get the chance to ask and to learn and to play...... ;) :D

Hellooooo, Pagangirl! Welcome and have a great time. :)

Finally, I introduce myself here.

Hello. I'm MisterEdMe.

Yep. Been a member of Literotic since February, 2006. Yet I don't think I ever came to this thread to properly intoduce myself. I latched onto the GB and stayed there since first coming aboard. Yes, I know the deal there, I enjoy the agony and pain there, but it is fun at times. So, I guess I have to go backwards on this a bit. Going backwards is nothing new to me. :)

I am 41. Never published or submitted anything. But I have a lot written down. And am soon to take the plunge. And boy do I still have a lot to learn about Lit.

I'm single. No kids (but very capable). Heterosexual. Raising 2 nephew on my own. (long story on this; perhaps even a non-erotic fictious version at some point here at Literotica). I expect this to change soon and my life will be open to new changes.

Going to college part-time. And didn't find my niche' in life until 3 yrs ago. Doing Maintenance Work and slowly sliding into a specialty. (Restoration of old buildings; small ones for now just to get a good rep. Like garages, barns, odd "out-crop" buildings, maybe an old service station, and converting these into living quarters)

I love exercising, reading, and, once again, writing. And, of course, women. VERY active. Love animals. Especially horses and dogs.

No longer do the bar scene except w/friends or the old 'wild hair' comes out. And I AM looking for a new avenue for friendships. Hoping Lit is it. No girl friend for now and tired of one night stands. Not ruling them out, it's just gettin old hat.

So, I'm glad to be here. Hope to stay at Lit for some time to come!

MisterEdMe said:
Hello. I'm MisterEdMe.

Yep. Been a member of Literotic since February, 2006. Yet I don't think I ever came to this thread to properly intoduce myself. I latched onto the GB and stayed there since first coming aboard. Yes, I know the deal there, I enjoy the agony and pain there, but it is fun at times. So, I guess I have to go backwards on this a bit. Going backwards is nothing new to me. :)

I am 41. Never published or submitted anything. But I have a lot written down. And am soon to take the plunge. And boy do I still have a lot to learn about Lit.

I'm single. No kids (but very capable). Heterosexual. Raising 2 nephew on my own. (long story on this; perhaps even a non-erotic fictious version at some point here at Literotica). I expect this to change soon and my life will be open to new changes.

Going to college part-time. And didn't find my niche' in life until 3 yrs ago. Doing Maintenance Work and slowly sliding into a specialty. (Restoration of old buildings; small ones for now just to get a good rep. Like garages, barns, odd "out-crop" buildings, maybe an old service station, and converting these into living quarters)

I love exercising, reading, and, once again, writing. And, of course, women. VERY active. Love animals. Especially horses and dogs.

No longer do the bar scene except w/friends or the old 'wild hair' comes out. And I AM looking for a new avenue for friendships. Hoping Lit is it. No girl friend for now and tired of one night stands. Not ruling them out, it's just gettin old hat.

So, I'm glad to be here. Hope to stay at Lit for some time to come!

Glad to see you. Please look us up in the Author's Hangout when you're ready to take that plunge, would you? We're always on the lookout for fresh talent. :)

Hi I am Partyfairy, 28, (just about) female living in the UK, married with 2 children. I have a passion for unusual vehicles, particulalry good old british motors!! I own 2 peices of british motor history ;)

Have been with my husband since I was 15, and he is the only man I have ever been with. I have written stories and submitted 3 on here and I have been really happy with the feedback I have had. Has made me want to write much more.

I would say I am probably bi-curious although never really hasd much of an opportnity to try anything like this, the story I wrote "first time" is based on fact.

I am painfully shy in the real world although outwardly I come accross as quite outgoing, those close to me know I am screaming inside!!

I love writing, getting my thoughts out on paper, I love reading erotica as well as most other types of fiction, I love suspension of beleif, stepping outside the real world, even if it is just from reading something :D

I love meeting new people, hearing about new experiances and learning new things...come on teach me!!

xxx

partyfairy said:
Hi I am Partyfairy, 28, (just about) female living in the UK, married with 2 children. I have a passion for unusual vehicles, particulalry good old british motors!! I own 2 peices of british motor history ;)

Have been with my husband since I was 15, and he is the only man I have ever been with. I have written stories and submitted 3 on here and I have been really happy with the feedback I have had. Has made me want to write much more.

I would say I am probably bi-curious although never really hasd much of an opportnity to try anything like this, the story I wrote "first time" is based on fact.

I am painfully shy in the real world although outwardly I come accross as quite outgoing, those close to me know I am screaming inside!!

I love writing, getting my thoughts out on paper, I love reading erotica as well as most other types of fiction, I love suspension of beleif, stepping outside the real world, even if it is just from reading something :D

I love meeting new people, hearing about new experiances and learning new things...come on teach me!!

xxx

Welcome to Lit, Partyfairy! Feel free to drop by the Author's Hangout if you feel like mixing with other Lit writers, exchanging advice and ideas.

*cough* Body fluids! *cough* :devil:

Last edited:
Back