Describe the scene

L

Ldy_Sea

Guest
Here's how it works. Look at the picture below and describe the scene it depicts as if it is happening in a story. Once you describe the pic, post a new pic for the next person.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Let's try that again.

About that last reply, I really did not know that was going to happen.

So, how about we try this instead?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
She had only come in for a consultation about a new tattoo. Then he asked her back to his place to see his sketches. After a couple hours she'd forgotten what it was she'd wanted in the first place, but it probably didn't matter.


***



xxxspacegirlstr1016.jpg
 
The first thing I thought of was a scenario adapted from a scene from "Sealab 2020" on adult swim many years ago.

"O.K. honey, we're almost ready for your injection of vitamin M, I told you the needle was big, now just let me work it up and down to make sure we get the injection in as deep as we can."

Or, or ...

Janet is regretting getting that illustrated Kama Sutra for Ken last Christmas, christ what happens if he drops me. Ken is regretting suggesting this position, it's not even in the book. Why did I listen to Mike, how the hell can he do this with his wife, she's got to weigh twice what Janet does, and I can barely hold her up.

OOps, sorry, I can't get the pic on the post above me, I'm basing mine of the post above that, with the tatoo girl above the guy laying on his back.

[Please do not upload any images that you did not take yourself to our servers. Thank you! - admin]
 
Last edited:
My Turn Again

When she saw everyone sitting in the audiance and realized that there was no other way out of that mess, she began to strip off her clothes as soon as the music started playing.

group_sex_scene_is_all_hot_pornstars.jpg
 
The bombshell lowered herself down my erection again. That gorgeous blond hair bounced in front my eyes, teasing me. The leather stuck to my skin, limiting my movements. I reached up and tried to guide her hips. I threw my head back as her hips shifted forward at my direction, my cock finding new surfaces inside her.

I saw the inked rabbit dance on the ass of my wife as she rode the man we met only minutes before. The tinge of jealousy was watered down by the size of his gear. Smaller and thinner than mine. My wifes moans sounded no different. I knew what would be filling her soon. It thrilled and gnawed at me. I pounded into the bombshell to exact my revenge.

The other corner held my brother. The traitor that talked my wife into this. Women threw themselves at him, my wife being no different. She wanted him. This was just the first step. She was going to hide it in the lust. She would be on him before this night ended.



http://images.galleries.pornpros.com/galleries.pornpros.com/htdocs/pb13/pb13_101/full/02.jpg
 
My Turn Again

I knew her back was towards me because I saw the tattoo while she was removing her shirt.

She had no way of knowing that while she was getting herself ready for her massage, I was hiding in another room with my hand on my dick and pretending that I was fucking that hot bitch while pulling on her ponytail.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all. Friendly reminder of our Forum Rules:

2. You may not post sexually explicit pictures or stories featuring anyone under 18 years old. Literotica does not allow the posting of underage or animal sex pictures - or links to such, or posts/links to advocation thereof - on the forum. Please Click Here for our full photo posting guidelines.​

Please do not write stories which imply that any participants are under the age of 18 (for example, mentioning parents being gone or posting photos without specifying the age of the participants).

Also, please do not upload any images that you did not take yourself to our servers.

Repeated postings underage or underage-ish content and uploading photos that are not yours to our servers are grounds for account cancellation.

Thanks! :rose:
 
New Scene

Something went wrong with the previous post.

So, how about we give this new one a try?

B]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
REMINDER:

Something went wrong with the previous post.

So, how about we give this new one a try?

B]



Hi all. Friendly reminder of our Forum Rules:

2. You may not post sexually explicit pictures or stories featuring anyone under 18 years old. Literotica does not allow the posting of underage or animal sex pictures - or links to such, or posts/links to advocation thereof - on the forum. Please Click Here for our full photo posting guidelines.​

Please do not write stories which imply that any participants are under the age of 18 (for example, mentioning parents being gone or posting photos without specifying the age of the participants).

Also, please do not upload any images that you did not take yourself to our servers.

Repeated postings underage or underage-ish content and uploading photos that are not yours to our servers are grounds for account cancellation.

Thanks! :rose:
 
Okay, let's try it again with this one.

3335329_1_o.jpg

Megan did her level best to give Charlie her Lauen Bacall look. Thre ratty blue robe distracted from her sultry gaze. The look was an impeccable recreation of the look that melted Bogart's heart. The robe was was frayed and matted, and the color was unnatural to say the least.

"Why do you wear that horrible thing" Charlie asked.

"It's my lucky robe." Megan answered.

"Lucky?" Charlie asked

"Yes!" She answered, undoing the mismatched belt and fully exposing her ripe tits and we'll groomed pussy "I wear it when I want to get lucky."
 
Back
Top