Skjoldmø

Cecilia gasped slightly as she had waited for some punishment or anger after she had told him that she did have a sexual act this morning but not with a man but no other then his sister. It wasn’t that what she had awaited it was a deep seductive kiss. His fingers laced in her copper mane pulling her lushes silken lips to his kissing her as if forgiving her or even begging for forgiveness on his part for yelling at her so. She could tell it did hurt him in some way that he just thought she would lay with an other man if she had an other choice or maybe cause it was is sister that forced herself on her.

She leaned up some to kiss him back as he then broke the kiss she wanted to look down again shaming herself that she hadn’t stopped or tried to stop Gretchen from what she had did thou she did fear what would happen if she ever tried it. When his finger cupped her chin pulling her eyes to lock with his she bite her lip and held her breath some. “Shall I wash her scent from you Cecilia?” he asked her she couldn’t speak and before she could even react to what he said or did to her, he already had the sponge from her hand and dipped it in warm water and stated to bath her.

“Master I am the one who should be washing you….”

She said shyly shaming herself for some reason and feared what might happen when he is done with her. Would he take his sister upon a word to what had happened this morning or would he just forget it. If he did how would Gretchen react to it was she then in danger of the anger of Gretchen or would Lothar be able to keep her safe.

She shivered as he moved the sponge soft and sexually over her body. She even gave a soft whimper moan as he moved the sponge between her legs. Her knees got slightly weak as she reached out and held herself on his shoulders as she quickly stood straight again and took her hands off him and quickly said.

“I’m sorry Master I didn’t mean to touch you without permission”

Her breath was quick and her body shivered as her eyes watched his hands as she tried to think of nothing else but what he was doing and wondered if she should tell him about what Gretchen had in thought for Cecilia. She feared to much his reaction and then later Gretchen’s reaction that she just stopped talking.
 
“Shall I wash her scent from you Cecilia?”

“Master I am the one who should be washing you….”

Oh how shyly this young Irish trell blushed as he worked that coarse sponge across Cecilia’s taunt pale nipples until they were engorged ruby red points crowning her dusky pink areolas and almost an inch long. It was then that Lothar began to work the sponge down across the flat quivering plain of his young trell’s abdomen. Soon that coarse sponge was sliding along Cecilia’s soft fold tugging and dragging at her throbbing little clit. The palms of the girl’s hands pressed against her master’s chest as she suddenly gasped,

“I’m sorry Master I didn’t mean to touch you without permission”

“So my sister wants you as her lover trell?”

He gave voice to what he knew his sister wanted from this gorgeous young creature.

“Do you want to be sandwiched between us as we use you girl/”

Lothar let the sponge slip from his hand as he let a finger slip into Cecilia’s chaste young body. He slowly worked his finger in and out of the girl’s tight little pussy, the as this gorgeous young redheaded beauty squirmed and dance on his finger a second d finger joined the first, in the end three of Lothar’s fingers were working that sweet little pussy. I was then as Cecilia was panting with her building arousal he sat on his bed and pulled the naked beauty across his lap.

CRACK

His hand came down on Cecilia’s firm little ass. The force of the blow set her firm ass jiggling and left a warn crimson hand print on her creamy ivory skin.

CRACK

“I asked you a question trell!”
 
Cecilia wiggled and stated to breath faster feeling his fingers deep in her hot wet pussy. It was thesponge that had already started to bring her pleasure and make her blush at his touch and then when he let the sponge fall she had gasped as she then had suddenly felt his fingers. Now it was already three in her and moving, her knees were getting weaker and weaker.

She was so busy trying to stay standing and the pleasure he was giving her she had forgotten to answer his question but wasnt able to answer at this moment either. she was already panting and moaning while her juices rolled down her thighs as she was getting so close to cumming. It was then that she gave a cry as he pulled his fingers out and pulled her over his lap. Before she really could react to what he had done she felt his hand on her ass with a smack and even beore his hand left her ivory silken ass cheek it started to sting and get really warm. She could only imagine that his hand print was also in a red form on her silken ivory flesh.

"Yes Master I am s..s...Sorry... If...if....it would ple...please you then yes pleaseeeee...!"

She answered but not before his hand had come down again on her ass cheek, she jumped and griped his leg. Tears welled up in her eyes but somehow it also felt good after the stinging wasnt that bad it started to feel weirdly good she thought but didnt dare tell him or hopfully let him notice as she didnt want him to think that way of her.

"Pl..please forgive me Master...!!!"

She cried out some afraid his hand would come down again on her flesh, her legs were slightly spread as she tried to tease his eyes so he might be thinking of somthing else then smacking her ass for not answering then when he had wanted her to.

Cecilia's hands griped his leg as she turned her head to look up at him. She had made sure to wipe her tears away before looking up at him she didnt cry with tears cause of the pain really more cause of the surprising feeling that came with it and maybe a bit of excitment and her body only knew with tears at first to react with. Now a weird warmth started to grow in her and her hips moved slightly trying to add to the tease her pussy tried to give him trying to make him think of other things.
 
"Yes Master I am s..s...Sorry... If...if....it would ple...please you then yes pleaseeeee...!"

Cecilia sobbed as she squirmed on her Master’s lap. Again and again his hand came down on her firm little ass. Lothar’s hand print blazed crimson on the young Irish Trell’s creamy ivory skin. Yet even as this stunning young beauty begged and pleaded,

"Pl..please forgive me Master...!!!"

Lothar’s nostrils were filled with the intoxicating fragrence of Cecilia’s growing arousal,

CRACK

“Did you enjoy Gretchen taking you her lover girl?”

Taunted his trell, his fingers sliding along the hot wet folds of her pussy.

“You’re such a very naughty young lady Cecilia for your growing aroused by your spanking.”

His fingers slipped from the girl’s pussy and came down like a clap of lightening on her firm young ass.

CRACK

“Good little threll thank their Masters for what they desire Cecilia. They say Thank you Master may I have another girl.”

His voice was firm dark and very seductive as he gave the girl her instructions.

“I will not stop till you do as you have been told Cecilia, and you may not cum until I have granted you permission .”

Again his hand came down with a resounding

CRACK
 
Cecilia screamed at the next smack as it started to sting and the warmth grew on her flesh which also grew more between her legs as well. She couldnt understand why and didnt want to really as shetried to keep her mind clear that she may listen to what he says so she might not over hear a question she has to answer.

"I did M..Master!"

She jumps at each smack as her fingers grip tighter each time as well. She wiggled and cried softly as she tried to hide her arousel but it was already to late. She moaned out as she felt his fingers rub over her hot flesh down between her legs. She wanted to look up at him as his hand then came down even more surprising this time for her then all the ones before. She screamed at each time his hand smacked down hard on her ivory flesh which was turning a crimson red in forms of hands.

He then told her to say somthing and only then he would stop what he is doing as she then now noticed this was part of a training she would have to go threw to be a true slave for him. She took a deep breath to say it as his hand came down again.

"THAnk you M...mMAster may ....May I have another one please...!!!!!"

She tried not to raise her voice or give any other soundsfrom her as she spoke her thighs shivering now which made ehr ass jiggle ever so slightly on his lap. She had tears rolling down her cheeks as she felt her ass was just one big red hot ball on his lap by now, her breathing was quick as her breasts were pressed against his thigh and more with each deep breath she took.
 
"I did M..Master!"

Cecilia blushed as she admitted that she had enjoyed being taken by Gretchen and taken as his sister’s lover.
CRACK
Her master’s hand came down sharply on the young trell’s firm little ass. The blow was sharp enough that Cecilia jumped as Lothar’s made contact with her hot flesh. It Was then that the girl whimpered.

"THAnk you M...mMAster may ....May I have another one please...!!!!!"

Tears streamed down her flawless cheeks as Cecilia squirmed on his lap. Lothar could feel her taunt , throbbing nipples pressed to his thigh. He loved how her little sobs of pain slowly turned to gasps and moans of pleasure as the intoxicating fragrance of the young Irish trell’s arousal filled his nostrils. Lothar was fingers of his free hand closed around Cecilia’s slender neck, slowly, steadily, he began to rob the girl of her breath, he was determined to make this proud young beauty to cum from her spanking alone.

It was as the young Irish trell was trembling on the verge of cuming hard when Gretchen entered the room.

“What a delightful young thing she is Lothar.!”

Gretchen’s fingers entwined into Cecilia’s luxurious silken mane. She jerked Cecilia’s head up and her lips crushed to the girl’s in a darkly passionate and possessive kiss as her spanking became even sharper and more painful. The pleasure and pain mingling until it broke over Cecilia in a blinding white hot flash where pleasure and pain became one.
 
Back
Top