Flirt with wife

What’s the best way to get guys to flirt with wife when out on the town?

*You* can't get guys to flirt with her. Guys will see you and back off. I'm a very flirty person but the minute I got married, men stopped flirting with me when he was around. Then again, he was the imposing type.

You would either have to keep your distance from her or have her try flirting with them, but chances are, they won't with you around. Unless perhaps you dress in drag and pretend to be her GF.

Or go to a place where it would be acceptable. A sex club or swinger party.

Hey Cobra2112,

Is this something you want or is it something both of you want. If it's something both of you want, let her sit by herself and you sit somewhere where you can watch the action but be available to step in when the time is right or if necessary.

Hey Cobra2112,

Is this something you want or is it something both of you want. If it's something both of you want, let her sit by herself and you sit somewhere where you can watch the action but be available to step in when the time is right or if necessary.

^^^ important question. We get so many "how do I get my wife to X" posts here from people who haven't even talked to their wives about whether it's something they want to do.

There are a surprising number of men out there who fantasied of their wife or g/f being picked up, or seduced, or another guy fucking her.
Less do, because one partner may not be willing, or be able to find someone.
Other barriers may be the psychology driving the person who wants it to happen, it could be a control thing, or the guy likes to be humiliated, or he could be a voyeur, etc that the other person isn’t comfortable about.

Talk to your wife, discuss, make rules.

And if everything is a go, then like Empress Josephine says, let her wear a little black dress, and leave her alone.

Think back, what was it that drew you to her in the first place. What was it you found enticing about her.

We used to do it when vacationing and wouldn't know anybody in the bar. She would wear something sexy, but not slutty, and go in before me. I followed a couple of minutes later. It didn't take long for men to strike up a conversation with her. I just sat back and enjoyed the show.

I think many guys like being flirted with and they don't care if she's with another guy. I think some guys even take that as a bonus. In these cases I think guys are more ready to flirt because they think it isn't going to go anywhere but there ego gets a boost. We aren't prepared to take the next step, but flirting happens all the time whrn we are out, sometimes even when out with the kids and we supervise with other parents. Or maybe there are waaay more people in or open to the "lifestyle" than we think...

I think your best bet would be to encourage her to be flirty herself. When guys reciprocate, back off, let it continue and show that you're cool with it. Even encourage it with your own comments. For example, tell him you're sorry she's such a flirt or tease about her being so flirty with you there, what would she be like if you weren't.
Just put him at ease that it's all good and that she likes the attention, she is into him and that you are apparently good with it.

Oh and do not hover. Give them space, offer to go get drinks and what not.

She needs to be relaxed and having fun. If she is nervously excited, she is going to come a cross as less approachable because it will look like discomfort. Most people hesitate if the other person looks skittish.

I think your best bet would be to encourage her to be flirty herself. When guys reciprocate, back off, let it continue and show that you're cool with it. Even encourage it with your own comments. For example, tell him you're sorry she's such a flirt or tease about her being so flirty with you there, what would she be like if you weren't.
Just put him at ease that it's all good and that she likes the attention, she is into him and that you are apparently good with it.

Oh and do not hover. Give them space, offer to go get drinks and what not.

This sounds like excellent advice. I'm going to use this when we take our hotwifing to a more public setting. Like a bar or social function. I'm definitely going to do my part by subtly telling him what to say to mpress my wife. Encourage them to slow dance. And take the initiative by inviting him back to our place. Then hopefully I'll be sleeping in the guest room.

I think many guys like being flirted with and they don't care if she's with another guy. I think some guys even take that as a bonus. In these cases I think guys are more ready to flirt because they think it isn't going to go anywhere but there ego gets a boost. We aren't prepared to take the next step, but flirting happens all the time whrn we are out, sometimes even when out with the kids and we supervise with other parents. Or maybe there are waaay more people in or open to the "lifestyle" than we think...

I know I wouldn't my presence to deter another man from approaching and flirting with my wife. An even bigger ego boost would be if he were to successfully seduce my wife right in front of me.

Either go to a swingers club or pretend your not with her

Make sure she is 👀 ng sexy.
Either way you can see them flirt with her.
Where do you want it to go.

Just find a swingers club. Because doing it a regular bar does not feel right to me. You know what's going on, she knows what's going, but the guy hitting on her has no idea. He might be ok with this game, or he might be not, but it has to be his INFORMED CHOICE. Otherwise the whole situation stinks.

Just find a swingers club. Because doing it a regular bar does not feel right to me. You know what's going on, she knows what's going, but the guy hitting on her has no idea. He might be ok with this game, or he might be not, but it has to be his INFORMED CHOICE. Otherwise the whole situation stinks.

I don't think I could ever convince my hotwifey into going to a swingers club. I'm sure she'd love every second of it. She'd be the Belle of the Ball. She'd get plenty of male attention and one lucky man would end up fulfilling her needs. But I know she'd be thinking "Swinger's club??!! See, I knew you wanted to fuck other women!"

I don't think I could ever convince my hotwifey into going to a swingers club. I'm sure she'd love every second of it. She'd be the Belle of the Ball. She'd get plenty of male attention and one lucky man would end up fulfilling her needs. But I know she'd be thinking "Swinger's club??!! See, I knew you wanted to fuck other women!"

Then promise her that wouldn't. You do realise that you don't HAVE to fuck anybody if you don't want to, right?

Back