How to do & find members for group sex?

plusplay

Virgin
Newbie here to the site and world of group play/gangbanging....

My new bf wants to watch me have sex with multiple men, sometimes film, and participate. We're also wondering about including couples, and how that would work.
Neither of us have ever done it, just a fantasy of his and I'm curious. I've always just been monogamous so, this is a whole new world. It's up for me to find partners and I don't know the best approach. I've always online dated so, I figured I would start there and I've occasionally seen couples profiles on the major sites.

Should I just say I'm the one looking, or make a couples profile?
Should I include my list of basic rules there, or only when we all meet up?
Is sticking with the sites like OKC, POF, or Badoo the best approach; just sites like this, or both?

I'm basically looking for any guidance. He his a high level supervisor & professional and I'm about to really get started in my career and graduate soon so, discretion is our top concern and how to keep our identities hidden on cam and on the sites until we find people that won't know us. We agreed any activity would take place in a hotel or Air BnB for obvious reasons.

thanks guys!

Newbie here to the site and world of group play/gangbanging....

My new bf wants to watch me have sex with multiple men, sometimes film, and participate. We're also wondering about including couples, and how that would work.
Neither of us have ever done it, just a fantasy of his and I'm curious. I've always just been monogamous so, this is a whole new world. It's up for me to find partners and I don't know the best approach. I've always online dated so, I figured I would start there and I've occasionally seen couples profiles on the major sites.

Should I just say I'm the one looking, or make a couples profile?
Should I include my list of basic rules there, or only when we all meet up?
Is sticking with the sites like OKC, POF, or Badoo the best approach; just sites like this, or both?

I'm basically looking for any guidance. He his a high level supervisor & professional and I'm about to really get started in my career and graduate soon so, discretion is our top concern and how to keep our identities hidden on cam and on the sites until we find people that won't know us. We agreed any activity would take place in a hotel or Air BnB for obvious reasons.

thanks guys!

Hey plusplay,

WOW! Why is up to you to organize this? Are you comfortable with it? Anyway, check the various swingers website, Adult Friend Finder, Swingers Lifestyle or True Swingers. They usually have various swinger parties and advertisements for clubs, swinger vacations, even cruises. Gangbangs, threesomes, etc. are common. Good luck and be careful. :D

Thank you!

It's up to me because he has the demanding career and I have more time on my hands this Summer. He's also paying for the places where we'll meet, for my clothes & toys for our fun time, and when it's just us on the date so basically, this is up to me. He likewise said that I should pick who I want involved, and it doesn't matter to him as long as I'm comfortable and, I'm more picky.

Yes, I'm comfortable with trying this out and often wondered if I would like it. I'm not the kind of person that just goes along with anything in a relationship, I've said no to people and things before.

Thank you!

It's up to me because he has the demanding career and I have more time on my hands this Summer. He's also paying for the places where we'll meet, for my clothes & toys for our fun time, and when it's just us on the date so basically, this is up to me. He likewise said that I should pick who I want involved, and it doesn't matter to him as long as I'm comfortable and, I'm more picky.

Yes, I'm comfortable with trying this out and often wondered if I would like it. I'm not the kind of person that just goes along with anything in a relationship, I've said no to people and things before.

Hello again plusplay,

Good luck to y'all sounds like an exciting adventure. One thing the swinger groups push is, "No means No". There a number of them, look over their websites, I just listed the ones we're familiar with. :D

P.S. you might want to post this on Literotica Personals, you'll get more responses and suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spain's a bit far, but I'll keep that in mind lol.

You're in Spain?

The sound you just heard was the sound of many, many male hearts all sinking in unison...

There may be a few beating faster in Europe, though. ;)

You're in Spain?

The sound you just heard was the sound of many, many male hearts all sinking in unison...

There may be a few beating faster in Europe, though. ;)

No, that's what it says in HoldYouDown's tagline. Funnily enough, my bf is European ;) .

Back