Craving a cock in my ass

• Thread starter MikeJohnsonCypress
  • Start date
M

MikeJohnsonCypress

Last edited by a moderator:
I have reached the point where I'm tired of only fantasizing about a cock in my ass. Fingers, toys, and certain veggies can be fun, but I want the feeling of a man on top of me. I want to feel his breath on my neck, the weight of his body, and his hard cock throbbing as it unloads inside me.

I hope your wishes cum through!

I have reached the point where I'm tired of only fantasizing about a cock in my ass. Fingers, toys, and certain veggies can be fun, but I want the feeling of a man on top of me. I want to feel his breath on my neck, the weight of his body, and his hard cock throbbing as it unloads inside me.

Feel exactly the same. Too bad the only guy who really wanted to fuck me was really hung. Sort of like the attached picture...65427C5D-215E-4150-9E5F-9A14A1EA7A30.png

I was pretty sure he would tear me up, but I sure loved sucking that fucker. :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
I signed up on Silver Daddies to start and we will see how that goes. I don't really have a type of guy in mind. I imagine there are plenty of bi-curious married guys eager to find a willing bottom like myself to experiment with.

squirt dot org.

If you really want it...you'll find it. Its a matter of how far you really want to go.

feel the same way. craving the feeling of a cock or two right now!

I was a member (haha) Of SilverDaddies for a few years, worked out okay, but there are a few odd flakes in the box. Must admit I had the VERY BEST EVER blowjob from a guy I met there. Truly mind blowing orgasm. Showed me why some guys are obsessed with deep throat...lol.

Best of luck in your adventures!

Our encounters with that gent were independent. Would have been fantastic to watch him fuck her several times the one night they were together...

Our encounters with that gent were independent. Would have been fantastic to watch him fuck her several times the one night they were together...

Wow. Both of you got his cock! Please tell me more!!

He and I were long time best friends, in our twenties we shared numerous oral adventures. I would mention that he was a lot more generously endowed than I! Loved sucking and swallowing his cock...and as it turns out, so did she.

About five years into our marriage, he showed up on a Saturday night. Stayed for dinner, then a game of cards...and some magic brownies. I got sleepy and went to bed. They stayed up, or should I say, he stayed up and she took advantage. He got off in her six or seven times that night while I dozed. By her later description it was quite a night, she especially enjoyed being taken the first time somewhat roughly bent over the kitchen table...lol. But she enjoyed all of the love making into the wee hours of the morning. Unfortunately there was no repeat performance. :(

He and I were long time best friends, in our twenties we shared numerous oral adventures. I would mention that he was a lot more generously endowed than I! Loved sucking and swallowing his cock...and as it turns out, so did she.

About five years into our marriage, he showed up on a Saturday night. Stayed for dinner, then a game of cards...and some magic brownies. I got sleepy and went to bed. They stayed up, or should I say, he stayed up and she took advantage. He got off in her six or seven times that night while I dozed. By her later description it was quite a night, she especially enjoyed being taken the first time somewhat roughly bent over the kitchen table...lol. But she enjoyed all of the love making into the wee hours of the morning. Unfortunately there was no repeat performance. :(

Damn that’s hot!!!!

Oh yes..... Me Too. Crave cock.

I signed up on Silver Daddies to start and we will see how that goes. I don't really have a type of guy in mind. I imagine there are plenty of bi-curious married guys eager to find a willing bottom like myself to experiment with.

There are tons of us. And none can host. :)

Seems like tops are a small slice of that pie. It's mostly people looking to bottom.

That’s a completely true observation. Always wondered if that’s because tops already have an ample supply of bottoms? :D

I crave it every day, to the point where I get irritable if I can’t get it. Luckily, apart from his work schedule, my boyfriend usually comes round in a morning and we start the day happy after we’ve finished fucking. Dildos and strap ons are fine but they don’t take away the craving for real cock.

Back