Any guys who enjoy acting 'slutty' when giving head?

Went shopping today and purchased a perfect dildo that my boyfriend will be sucking for me real soon, he's a good boy- very slutty as he sucks the big protruded head for me :). Turns me on to see him enjoying slurping and sucking and then his perfect cock gets nice and hard, oozing precum. I sit on his hard dick and tell him come on you naughty cum slut, suck it for me!! As I slide off and suck him until he shoots all his sperm on my face, and I meet him with a dripping tounge to share the very real looking cock and some of his sperm. He's such a good boy, practicing for the real thing and becoming such a slutty cock sucker for me, naughty cum slut!!

I am in love..... :kiss:

There's something particularly erotic about sucking cock. I've never understood why I like it so much I just do. And oh, that cum fetish. Nothing quite like swallowing a nice fresh load of spunk.

I get cravings and have to satisfy them. Invite a guy over to please him and have him fill me up with his cum which I love to swallow or feed back to him at his pleasure.

Finally have some time home alone and able to solicit messages from those of you who would care to encourage my naughty cravings...

I love really verbal guys who talk to me while I'm sucking them, it really ups my "enthusiasm" for it. I love being on my knees and sucking cock and swallowing and I can't help but feel slutty when I do. But I also love when a guy comes over, pulls his cock out, has me suck it until he cums, and then zips up and leaves. I get so turned on being treated like that.

I love really verbal guys who talk to me while I'm sucking them, it really ups my "enthusiasm" for it. I love being on my knees and sucking cock and swallowing and I can't help but feel slutty when I do. But I also love when a guy comes over, pulls his cock out, has me suck it until he cums, and then zips up and leaves. I get so turned on being treated like that.

Oh Shawna I know, the more verbal someone gets with me the more switches get turned on inside of me. It makes me more of a slut, needing to suck and please more and more.

it would be so nice to get a real blowjob by someone really enjoying it and not feeling obligated.

Like this?

How could you not feel dirty when you suck off your girlfriend and she sprays your face?
62673760530657344071.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
it would be so nice to get a real blowjob by someone really enjoying it and not feeling obligated.

That's why guys who love to suck cock make the best cocksuckers. I love having my mouth full of cock and the guy I'm sucking never has any doubt about that. I moan with pleasure as he slides his dick down my throat or is pumping his hot load into my hungry mouth.

Isn't that what it is all about. For me I am being a slut so why not let my man at the time see it. Yes what I do is for his pleasure and I do not expect or really want any thing other than maybe a kind word and a pat on the cheek as he leaves me.

Went shopping today and purchased a perfect dildo that my boyfriend will be sucking for me real soon, he's a good boy- very slutty as he sucks the big protruded head for me :). Turns me on to see him enjoying slurping and sucking and then his perfect cock gets nice and hard, oozing precum. I sit on his hard dick and tell him come on you naughty cum slut, suck it for me!! As I slide off and suck him until he shoots all his sperm on my face, and I meet him with a dripping tounge to share the very real looking cock and some of his sperm. He's such a good boy, practicing for the real thing and becoming such a slutty cock sucker for me, naughty cum slut!!

Mmmmmmm would love a girl to do that for me n have me please guy in front of her n be submissive to her mmmmmm love being a slut with a cock in my mouth

Oh So Very ....

Oh Shawna I know, the more verbal someone gets with me the more switches get turned on inside of me. It makes me more of a slut, needing to suck and please more and more.

..... Nice to know! "Switches" have a nice ring to them, don't they ? ;) :rose:

I'm kind of Wondering ? ...

Do really GOOD sound effects count, like that "Wargobbble" sound you get when a throat is REALLY getting pumped ?It's not exactly acting, but it helps the concentration ! ;)

Back