Ladies, Do you love older men?

Could you elaborate on multi talented? "Life ,the universe abd everything" read my profile ,maybe

'
Walking and chewing gum, cooking and cleaning, fixing stuff, the ability to help ladies have multiple orgasms....
Oh and often putting not just one, but but BOTH feet in my mouth! ;)

There is a certain attractiveness about older, experienced men. I don't know what it is yet. I don't have anything to compare them to, but I imagine an older man would help me feel more at ease. Safer, maybe.

Afternoon Bee and to all the new faces posting here the last few days. All you young ladies sure know how to make us older guys feel good

There is a certain attractiveness about older, experienced men. I don't know what it is yet. I don't have anything to compare them to, but I imagine an older man would help me feel more at ease. Safer, maybe.

That is sooo true. Plus I love the fact that they are more mature. It just attracts me to them ;)

Should I be blushing on behalf of us older guys ... I'm sure were not that good lol

Lol you should be standing proud 😈 that these young ladies are ready to place their ........ faith in the hands of us older guys.
Be that strong, caring figure who will keep them on the straight and narrow 😉

Good morning to you wonderful sexy men and the ladies that love you..I hope your day starts off good...

Back