Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

The Darker Side of Love (A Dark Erotica Boxed Set)
7 stories, dark and dirty, all by Lit authors!
Lust. Betrayal. Addiction. Murder. Naughty tales both natural and supernatural.
These authors have teamed up as The Erotic Collective to bring you their second boxed set.

Available on Amazon for Kindle at $2.99.

51ntL1sangL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg


The Watcher, by Tara Crescent [on Lit as funinthesungirl19]
Wanting to escape the burdens of her life, Kelly Mitchell attends the sex club her friend Miles St. Clair belongs to. But as the allure of the BDSM club grows, can Kelly withstand the temptation to sink deeper into its clutches?

Cookin' Up A Storm, by Anne A. Lois [on Lit as small_town_girl]
Nadya's birthday gift to Yan had been on his wish list from day one... and on her hard-limits list for just as long. But when the moment of truth comes, will she really be ready?

The Rite, by Jennifer Bene [on Lit as always_yes]
Heather isn’t a witch – yet. She’s a woman with a complicated love life and a complicated family who are pushing her to complete the rite that the family has guarded for generations. A rite that will give her unimaginable power at the cost of someone else’s life. All she has to do is choose someone, take them to bed, and curse them to die.

As Flame to Smoke, by Eris Adderly [on Lit as DeathandTaxes]
A single priest’s vow of chastity is all that stands between Serah and the dark promise of immortality. Father Kent doesn’t stand a chance.

Something in Her Eyes, by Justine Hollander [on Lit as justahole]
It was one night of pain and pleasure so many years ago, but it’s haunted both Ben and Margaret ever since. Years pass, and when their paths cross once more, memories of that night ignite fantasies and passions that threaten to lead to obsession - or heartbreak.

Wide Open, by Alice Schermer [on Lit as LadyMira]
A girl finds a murder scene, a murder victim and a murderer. All three of them start haunting her dreams. One of them teaches her things she'd never dreamed of.

What if … ?, by Christine Hart [on Lit as coldhands_warmheart]
What if the life you thought you had, didn’t exist?


Excerpt from As Flame to Smoke:
Her hands fell to his thighs. She squeezed, promising more trouble yet, and slid them up toward his hips. A palm grazed over the swell of his erection, making him inhale sharply.

“Will you know your own pleasure, David?” Her cheek slipped against his and the words found his ear, dark and damning. She’d spoken to that most hidden, shameful fear, and it made him throb. How he could be terrified and aroused at the same time was beyond him. A thumb traced his length through the binding trousers, and he groaned.

This had to stop or he’d be ruined.

“Serah, please,” he said, pulling away and straightening in the chair. He snatched his hands away from her arms as well, determined not to send conflicting messages, though that was precisely what filled his own head. This is a nightmare. “I don’t know why you came back. I don’t know anything about you! What do you want? Why are you doing this?”

“Why are you doing this, Father Kent?” She smirked, lowering herself further to sit on her heels, that maddening curtain of red hair framing her breasts as she made a show of dragging the ripe flesh down over his lap. “Time to finally see for yourself why so many wind up on their knees to confess?”

Her words slapped at him, and held his own fantasies up in accusation. He did want to see for himself, and it pained him every day that he couldn’t put the curiosity aside.

This was a test. It had to be. David flung himself at the wall yet again, hoping to grab hold of the ledge this time and pull himself up and over, where he’d so obviously failed the first time.

“You don’t understand the damage that’s been done!” He tried to make his words quiet, but forceful. Perhaps this was some depraved game to her. It almost seemed to be: she’d begun to nuzzle that impossibly perfect face of hers against his erection, delicate fingers working at his belt buckle. Panic rose up in his throat. “You have to stop, for the love of God!”

She looked back up at him then, green eyes full to the brim with calm challenge, a tiny smile calling his bluff. “Then stop me,” she said, tugging open the button. He knew the zipper was next.

What are you waiting for? Make her stop.

It was as if she’d plucked the thoughts straight from his mind.

“You’re bigger than I am,” she said, tugging fabric aside. “Stronger.” Pulling his shirt tails out. “Raise your hands against me. Again.” Her palm slid up over his belly. A suggestion of fingernails dragged back down. She stopped, with her fingers curled around the waistband of his underwear.

I’m going to have a heart attack.

“Push me away.” She had a knowing arch to her brow. “I dare you.”

He did nothing. He didn’t want to.


The Darker Side of Love on Amazon
 
power-play-cover.jpg


Power Play (coming later in 2015)

Blurb:

Alexandra “Alex” Galloway had lifelong ambitions of acting on Broadway, television, or in movies. Despite versatility in a wide range of regional dialects, stunt work, singing, ballroom dancing, archery, and field, street, and ice hockey, she has thus far been limited to an endless string of film extra and uncredited roles.

Alex’s small role in an underdog women’s hockey team film catches the eye of a visitor to the Vancouver set while in town for a game – Troy Talmadge, star and team captain of the American Hockey Conference’s Pittsburgh Rebels.

Dazzled by her on-ice flair, Troy appoints himself as Alex’s mentor. He urges his agent to take her on as a client and signed to a Women’s Hockey League contract, but the agent has something far better in mind: having her drafted as the AFC’s first woman player, specifically to the Rebels.

Will Alex survive the pressures that accompany her newly-found professional hockey career…or does it slowly freeze much as her previous stint as an actress?
 
Pending Publication

Coming soon in 2015 from steamromance.com:

Originally seen on Literotica.com!

"Happy Holidays"
"The Conquest Club Files"
"Vampiress, Mine"
"The Snow Maiden"
"The Creature Below"

***

I am on the cusp of being professionally published! :D I received my contracts today that I am about to sign as soon as I get some clarifications. In addition to purchasing my five stories in their entirety above, the Supernatural Earth Trilogy (Vampiress, Maiden, & Creature) are going to be converted to Steampunk/Dieselpunk to fit with my new author image.

Also, I'm entering into a 3 book agreement to start with an option to renew upon completion of the 3rd! :) I'll be sure to post links once they're available to purchase online. The first book, by my estimates, should be available no later than October 2015!
 
Launched by BarbarianSpy on 2 April 2015, a GM Sci-Fi Romance novella, Built for Pleasure, by habu (a pen name by sr71plt):

BLURB:

It is no mystery in this very human world of “give the customer what he wants” that many major medical and other society-beneficial scientific breakthroughs are delayed and pushed aside to make way for the development of toys and procedures to enhance sexual prowess, fantasy, and satisfaction—man’s hunt for the ultimate orgasm. In this sizzling story set in the far-distant future in a remote galaxy, professionally bred and sculpted man-on-man Pleasure Giver Jeremy, the male prostitute of the future, becomes slightly discontent with his trained and continually scientifically augmented abilities to give the ultimate in pleasure to men. He increasingly realizes that he has been enhanced to give far more pleasure than he receives.

Unlike the humanoids that increasingly are taking over his profession, Jeremy retains the humanity to appreciate that he is frightened by where the science of sexual enhancement has progressed and to ache for more of the pleasure of shared sex than he is receiving. Galvanized by the question of his dying mentor that “it seems we go to great lengths to make our humans more mechanical and our humanoids more human—all in pursuit of the ultimate ejaculation,” Jeremy struggles to maintain for himself the humanity of having the ultimate choice and finding sufficient pleasure in his life of sex servicing.

This is an expanded relaunch of the eXcessica novella, Pleasure Giver.


TAGS:

anal, big dicks, bondage, enhanced man, humanoids, hunks, male prostitutes, olderyounger, outer space, science fiction, sex games, sex toy, sounding, toys


EXERPT:

When I touched the access screen of Julian’s chambers with my palm, the doors slid open and I was surprised to find only his chambers facing me. He was still in Channel One mode here. Even on a Explorer-series vessel, he was maintaining a conventional life, it seemed.

I found him sitting on a divan under a portal to the heavens. His high rank qualified him to be one of the few who had visual access to the stars in his chambers.

“You called for me, Julian?” I asked. “And yet there is no fantasy channel established.”

“I am too old and staid for fantasy-channel sex,” He answered. “And I did not sign for you, Jeremy, to satisfy my sexual needs. I signed to give you some relief. And I signed for the night. I know, as you probably are beginning to know, how taxing this part of the journey is on our Pleasure Givers. I’ve often said there should be some sort of rationing while we are in the empty zone—or they should stock up with extra Pleasure Givers—maybe shuttle them out for just this period. Or even, Great Leader forbid, curb the appetites of the crew. This is when our allotted stock of Pleasure Givers is depleted the most. Statistically, it just isn’t cost effective to run a Universe Explorer mission this way.”

I walked over and sat down beside him. “You do not wish to have me?” I asked. “Before the voyage, you engaged my services on occasion. I no longer arouse you?”

“Before the journey I was younger—and feeling much more well,” he said. And then he laughed. “Part of why I arranged this service for you was because I wanted to enjoy you during this mission, I admit. but . . .” He let that thought trail off.

“You are not well?” I asked. I was genuinely concerned. Sometimes Julian was the only one who made this existence bearable for me.

“It will pass,” he answered. “It always has before. It will pass, or I will.”

“But you don’t want me?”

“I’m not sure I could have you in my present condition. But of course I want you. You are the most beautiful young man on this vessel. Everyone wants you. In fact, I’ve heard the captain is going to reserve you as his bedmate soon.

“So, I’ve heard,” I murmured. “But I will believe it when and if it happens.”

“And when it does—no, even now—I counsel you to be very careful of Lucius.”

“So I have already been warned,” I answered. “But thank you for telling me as well. May I try? May I try to give you the pleasure?”

“Yes, of course,” he said. “But it must be your choice to give. I would not take advantage of you—what has been made of you. Yes, I’ve heard the rumors that you have been enhanced greatly, although I do not know the details. I sometimes think that we have expended too much effort on developing our ability to manipulate the human race to gain more sexual pleasure. There could have been more effort put into medical advances that enhanced other aspects of life. And it seems we go to great lengths to make our humans more mechanical and our humanoids more human—all in pursuit of the ultimate ejaculation.”

And I think that more work could go into letting the prostitute in on more of the pleasure, I thought. But it isn’t what I said. “I think you perhaps fly in the face of human instinct, Julian,” I said with a laugh. “What could be more important to a man than the sex act—and that ultimate release? And then the next enhancement of ultimate release?”

“All so true, but perhaps truer for a young man of your age than an old man of mine. Still, it seems we are on a self-perpetuating cycle with the sex enhancements. No sooner had we perfected the enlargement of the male sex organ than we had to develop means to enlarge the receptacle for the sex organ and augment its ability to arouse. And what from there?”

The ability of the prostitute to fuck the client’s cock while the client is fucking the prostitute with his cock, I thought. Double the pleasure and higher the release for the client. I wondered if Julian had any idea this enhancement had already been perfected. In me.

“I think you think on these things too much, Julian,” I whispered. “I am more interested in you in the here and now. Right now, here and now, I would like to see how large I can make your sex organ for our mutual pleasure.”



1775520.jpg
 
Bummer. I looked for some what to fire a shot across their bow, but the review button appears to be a fake.
 
viewing issue

Hey everyone,
I don't really know what the right place to post this is, but I do need some advice.
When I submit a story the only place where I can see the views/votes/comments is on my personal Lit page, and that only shows me the numbers, no details.
If I instead try to directly view the story from the main Lit story list page, all the views and votes etc come out blank.
Does anyone know why this happens?
Thank you all very much for your time,
Ginger
 
Hey everyone,
I don't really know what the right place to post this is, but I do need some advice.
When I submit a story the only place where I can see the views/votes/comments is on my personal Lit page, and that only shows me the numbers, no details.
If I instead try to directly view the story from the main Lit story list page, all the views and votes etc come out blank.
Does anyone know why this happens?
Thank you all very much for your time,
Ginger

You're better off asking in the authors hangout forum

When you say personal page you mean the one everyone can see that lists your stories your 'homepage' or your "control page" where you can see everything and delete comments and voting etc?

Because that page has every detail available.
 
I mean the one where you view all your submissions and can manage the comments. That one shows me only the number of views and average votes, no names or futher details. Those usually show up at the end of your story, but there appear to be no views or votes or anything there!
 
I mean the one where you view all your submissions and can manage the comments. That one shows me only the number of views and average votes, no names or futher details. Those usually show up at the end of your story, but there appear to be no views or votes or anything there!

As far as I know, there is no way to find out who voted what. There used to be, when the PC showed the score given by the writer of the PC but now even that has changed. The only info on names are the names of the persons who have favorite a story, and their scores are not listed anywhere. :eek:
 
Just released on Amazon Kindle 23rd April for $2.99, "Bite Size Volume One: Escape" by Thomas Hassel, pen name of RogueTpr.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VU2W6YA

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images..._PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Bite Size is a collection of easy to read stories designed to fuel your imagination, fire your passions and desires or to Escape the world for a couple of minutes.

Excerpt from "Anticipation":

Amy looked at her naked form in the mirror.

"Not too bad", she thought to herself.

At 5 foot 5, blonde hair and after having a child her breasts still remained perky and full. Lost in a world of her own, Amy was surprised to find a hand cupping a breast, thumb and forefinger rolling and gently tugging on a pink, erect nipple. A familiar throbbing was now pulsing between her legs.

"I don't have time for this!" she said, exasperated.

Turning to the dresser, she grabbed a bra and panties, pausing as her hand passed over her vibrator. Frowning, she pushed the drawer closed. Pulling on her panties her thoughts started to wander again.

"Nick will be here soon", she thought, watching herself in the mirror as she enclosed her breasts in the bra. Smiling, she noticed her erect nipples strain against the silky smooth material.
 
Two ebooks published!

Okay, okay. The first one was up on Literotica for several months and was published last March while the second was published late in April (and was never posted to Literotica). However, for those of you who enjoyed Three Jewels, the sequel Diamond in the Rough is now available as an ebook, too.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/528766
Three Jewels is an erotic fantasy-adventure set in Ancient Egypt. As a malevolent and supernatural being rears its head in the southern lands of Nubia and then turns its gaze upon the Land of the Nile, Imhotep, the king's trusted vizier and friend, faces his own more immediate crisis. He must choose one of three women to be his wife and he must choose carefully, for the queen has ordered the deaths of the two he does not select. 18+

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/539277
Diamond in the Rough is an erotic fantasy-adventure set in Ancient Egypt. As Queen Nefetra’s father tries to rebuild his fortune by resurrecting the evil god Set, palace guard Horu-temp is sent to the abandoned city to destroy the nearly all-powerful supernatural bring before he can rise again. A clever slave girl, Issamun, is caught in the middle of the intrigue and danger and must decide whether to obey the commands she is given or take a stand and sacrifice herself to protect those she cares for. 18+

Please note that Smashwords coupon code AZ38C will get you Three Jewels for free at Smashwords until the end of May. This, I readily admit, is to tempt more readers to purchase the second ebook in the series.

Best wishes!
 
Launched on 11 May 2015 by BarbarianSpy, an anthology of GM Earth Day stories, Earth Cry, by habu (a pen name of sr71plt).


BLURB:

Man works both for and against the earth, In these seven variously mystical, damning, challenging, and humorous Earth Day–themed stories, habu strips the relationship of human beings to the Earth and heavens—at or near the beginning of time—down to the basic elements of man’s relation to nature and spirit in a primitive-beat, erotic mix of different approaches to shared fundamental questions. Who is in charge here? And how do we, as human beings, connect to and adjust our own basic wants and desires to the glories and delicate balance of the universe?

Starting back before time began, “Strip Evolution” is a tongue-in-cheek explanation of the creation story. Moving along in time, “Out of Sun” depicts primitive man seeing earth rhythms as messages from the gods that man had to serve and try to manipulate. The attempt by man to both serve and manipulate the earth in a primitive environment continues with “The Provider.” “Hey, Good Buddy,” moves the anthology into the modern world with a humorous ditty of two park rangers using environmental concerns to score with a young, unwitting fisherman. The humor continues with a misunderstanding in dealing with hazardous electronic waste in “Hijacked.” Turning serious, both “Marsh Assault” and “For the Glory of the Earth” deal with the fight of environmentalists against those who would defile and degrade the Earth in their greed for short-term profit.


TAGS:

anthology, gay bdsm, ceremony, double penetration, drama, earth day, environmental concerns, fantasy, fetish, gay anal, gay male, historical, humor, inspirational, interracial, literary, mystical, park rangers, prehistory, primitive, sci fi, short stories, superstition


EXCERPT

From “Hey, Good Buddy”

The two stood there, behind bushes and trees, watching the young guy for quite some time before they made a move. Joe had assured Al that it would only be a matter of time before they could make a move.

“See that pile of beer cans there? He can’t last too much longer.”

The guy was young, one of those blonds with spiked hair—too blond to naturally be his, although he probably wasn’t too far off blond, they discovered when he took his T-shirt off and was just in shorts. The hair on his body was a light, blondish down.

He was thin, what you’d call willowy, with a nice body that was only lightly muscled, but muscled enough to say he wasn’t too girlish. His face was sort of girlish, though, more pretty and sultry than manly handsome. His eyes were sort of broodish and his lips sensual and thick. He obviously liked jewelry, because he had multiple piercings with silver rings in them: an eyebrow, an ear, his lip—and when he finally rose up from where he was sitting and stretched and turned half facing Joe and Al, they could see he had a ring in his navel too. His shorts hung low on his slim hips. The curls of pubic hair from his groin peeking out from below his waistband showed light auburn tones.

“There, told you he wasn’t a natural blond,” Joe whispered.

“Sortta close, though. Looks kinda sissy to me,” Al answered with a little snort.

“Out here beggars and choosers and such,” Joe whispered back. “Besides, chances are good we won’t be stuck with a third top with nowhere to go. I think he’s kinda cute. You don’t seem to be put off yourself. You’ve been workin’ your yang for several minutes now.”

“I’m so keyed up now, I could probably fuck a deer. I got a yin to use my yang.”

“Shhh,” Joe admonished. “I think we’re about to be in business.”

The young guy had been sitting beside a stream where water was racing across rocks in the streambed. He had been sitting next to one of several deeper pools of water, lazily casting into the pool with a fishing line on a bamboo rod and frequently looking away from the pool and taking a swig of beer from the six-pack he’d brought. He looked like he was down to his last can. And he hadn’t caught anything, even though the flash of light off of fish scales where the stream raced between the rocks promised that there were, indeed, fish to catch.

The young man stood and stretched. He pulled his pole back from the water and wedged the end of it between two rocks, leaving the line dangling in the water.

The shorts the guy was wearing were cut-off jeans, with practically no leg to them. A beam of sunlight caught his body as he grasped his fists behind his neck and stretched, working out the kinks, showing off his torso to the best effect. Al gave a little growl.

“Down, boy,” Joe whispered. “You’re going to get a piece of that.”

“You sure?” Al answered. “He’s going to get away.”

“I don’t think so. Wait for it. Just a couple of seconds more.”

The young man was gingerly moving out into the stream, moving from one smooth-topped rock to another, being very careful because he was barefoot. His sandals were sitting by the side of the stream next to his T-shirt.

Reaching the middle of the stream, the young man turned toward where the water was rushing from.

Al moaned as the young man unbuttoned his fly, spread the sides of his skimpy denim shorts, and fished out his cock. Holding that in his hand, he arched his back and began to piss in a long, steady, golden arch—into the onrushing waters of the stream.

“Now,” Joe growled. Not caring how much noise he was making, he strode out of the tree line and to the bank of the stream. Al stumbled out of the scrub too, in Joe’s wake.

“Hey, good buddy. Watcha doin’?” Joe called out in a thunderous voice.



1802773.jpg
 
Launched in 15 May 2015 by BarbarianSpy, the seventh in the series of GM short story anthologies, Grab Bag 7, by habu (a pen name of sr71plt):


BLURB:

Habu’s Grab Bag 7, representing standalone short stories habu wrote in the winter of 2014–15, is the latest in a series of short story anthologies with eclectic gay male settings and plotlines presented in the order in which they were delivered to habu by his muse, within the period since the previous Grab Bag collection was assembled. In addition to random stories streaming down from habu’s muse, this collection includes stories written for themed and seasonal contests. Variety and setting are always important in habu’s stories, and, as usual, the settings of these stories span the globe, from such settings as the Carolina coasts; Mystic, Connecticut; the Mid-Atlantic states; Ohio; the Colorado Rockies; and Albuquerque in the United States to the United Kingdom, Australia, and China. The time periods also vary. Although most of these stories are set in the present, one moves to cowboy country in the early 1900s and others take the reader to Broadway in the 1960s and Allentown, Pennsylvania, in the 1970s. And, as always, there are unusual stories that take fresh approaches to men taking their pleasure with other men.

The overarching motivation for a habu story is that it try to be different in some way from ones he has written before, a tall order for a writer who has some 800 short stories published, but a goal we think has been achieved here. As with the previous Grab Bag series, we hope that readers will find stories to entertain, arouse, and evoke thought in this collection.

The collection kicks off with “The Invisible Missing” set at Halloween time, with young migrant workers going missing from a North Carolina gay-employee-friendly produce farm. “Snowbound” moves the action out to the Colorado Rockies in the early 1900s, where one bottom and two randy tops are trapped up in the mountains together in the snow. “Make Me a Star,” set in New York City in the 1960s and an excerpt from habu’s novella Danny’s Choice, provides a cynical look at the price paid for a place on the Broadway stage. “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” moves on to the mid 1970s, where a young man on the make in Allentown, Pennsylvania, is served up at a snowbound Christmas Eve party for three. The theme of “party from hell and heaven” continues with “The Blind Date.”

“Rain Check,” set in any U.S. southern beach town in the present shows that hookups are even possible in the paint section of a hardware store. “Blue Dragon” moves the action to the Midwest, to a small, dying town in Ohio, where a café waiter dreams of adventure—and finds it. Turning from gay BDSM to romance, “Simpatico” tells of a perfect lover’s loving Valentine’s Day present. In “Noah Flip Flop,” an excerpt from habu’s forthcoming novella Tramp Steaming, an American college student on winter break wraps up a South Sea adventure by hooking up with an Australian street musician in Sydney. A young Smithsonian Museum curator in Washington, D.C., uses an online threesome dating service in “Three on a Date” to find something more than vanilla sex—and certainly finds it.

A young guy down on his luck is picked up off the streets of Albuquerque by a man with a secret in “Sarge.” The American protagonist of “Unexpected Inheritance” discovers that what he had thought were fantasy UK pen pals in a threesome turn out to be a real couple who believe he actually had done what he’d only written as a fantasy. The experience of being initiated in China, bound by red silk, leads to Chad’s building of a South Carolina porn empire in “Shanghai Silk.” In “Confessions,” a young Englishman acquires a farm, a new wife, and a baby that’s not his in an unsuccessful bid to escape his past. The collection ends with a romance in which a young man returning to Mystic, Connecticut, for the funeral of his mother learns that you can, in fact, go home and again take up what you once enjoyed.


TAGS:

anthology, barebacking, big cocks, college, cowboys, cruising, double penetration, drugs, first time, gay anal, gay first time, gay romance, gay threesomes, hispanics, interracial, mmm, older-younger, piercings, rituals, satyrs, seduction, short story, tattoos, threesomes, transvestite


EXCERPT:

From “Blue Dragon”

This was what kept the Coffee Palace open—this last hour and a half of business—when nervous young male college students came in to hook up with a middle-aged local who would as likely shoot you dead for even hinting they were interested in young men. But I knew who they were. Men like the senior Realtor and owner of Slocum Reality down the block, Jim Slocum, that leading citizen and head of household for a bouncy blonde wife, three tow-headed teenagers, two dogs, and a cat.

College students from nearby Springfield weren’t the only ones who sometimes left the Coffee Palace at 5:30 with these upstanding town fathers. Sometimes, when I was desperate for attention, it was me.

No one I’d ever hooked up with from Clarksburg was anything like that week I’d gloried through in Key West the previous summer, though. A quickie blow job on the sly or a lap fuck in the backseat of a car or one bent over the hood of a car in a deserted, shadowed park lot. That was it here. Everything on the sly and quick and furtive. Vanilla at its blandest.

What that left me with was wanting some of what I’d experienced in Key West—not knowing anything about any of that before; not experiencing any of it since. Wanting to get out of this nowhere town. To somewhere more exciting. Could I live full time in Key West? It scared me to think of doing that, though, a small-town hick like me. I had the looks, I thought. But the style? No way.

And I was frightened to even think of getting the sex that had turned me on the most.

At the both mysterious and predictable café clearing at 2:30, I walked to the front window and looked out. Nada. People didn’t just clear out of the Coffee Palace. They’d cleared out of the center of the dying village. I went out onto the sidewalk and looked up and down the road. A few cars were parked at the curb. There had to be people around somewhere. Just not anywhere I could see.

I lifted my head and arms and gave a howl. Nada. No one came to the windows of the few stores open to see what was happening over at the Coffee Palace. No one came out onto the street.

I went back inside and behind the counter. Jewel wasn’t here, of course. This was his “quality” time with Phil. I don’t know what they did at home at night, but they certainly did it here, in the kitchen during the mystical hour and a half downtime in the afternoon. I guess it gave them a little thrill to do it here, where there was a chance a customer might walk in and want more than coffee and somehow would get as far as the door into the kitchen and see what was happening back there. . . .

Jewel just didn’t know. He hadn’t experienced anything better. Better that he not, I thought. Key West had ruined me for real life in the Midwest.

With a sigh, followed by another “just to be sure” look beyond the front window to the deserted street, I pulled my stash of Drummer magazines—the gay male BDSM mag from the seventies through the nineties—out of my personal drawer under the counter and started scanning through a well-thumbed Drummer issue.

Some of this, yes, in Key West. But only the mildest elements of it. Still, even the thought of what little of it there was was stirring me. I felt myself harden as I thumbed through the magazines and looked at the photos and illustrations and read the captions.

My long sigh segued into a rumbling sound from beyond the café window, a sound that grew louder until, there, appearing on the street just outside the window, as if he were one of the models from Drummer, was a black-clad figure on a muscled-up Harley-Davidson. I looked down at the magazine and blinked my eyes and looked back up, through the window. It was like the man was walking off the page of Drummer as he swung his black-booted leg over the saddle of the cycle, lifted the monster machine on a kick stand, and turned and looked at me through the window of the café.



1805116.jpg
 
Shock Radio -- revisited

Just released: Shock Radio & Other Dark and Twisted Tales, by Gabriel Daemon

Originally published in 2008, this new anthology features three different stories not included in the original, all personal picks by the author himself.

Shock Radio & Other Dark and Twisted Tales is an anthology of four stories of erotic horror by Literotica award-winning author Gabriel Daemon.

In Shock Radio, satellite radio shock-jock Joe Rags takes a caller on the air who changes his life -- and that of those around him -- for good.

Return to Privation is the story of Michael, a photographer who visits the house in which he once lived with his wife . . . before she became the victim of the Bride Killer.

Upon a Highway, Traveling West is set in 1970 and tells the story of a hippie hitchhiker whose free thinking and free love clash with the more conservative people she meets.

Emet is the story of a lonely, impoverished sculptor who creates the effigy of the perfect woman. What happens when she comes alive?
 
Launched by BarbarianSpy on 22 May 2015, a MMF anthology, Two Men, One Woman, by habu (a pen name for sr71plt):


BLURB:

The title says it all in this edgy seven-story anthology from the keyboard of habu. These are tales of men enjoying sex with other men as well as with women and doing so in threesomes. In the house of bisexual stories, the room of man and man and woman enjoys a deeper fetish reputation than most. If that is your kink or even if you only want to explore what that means and the pleasure that it can bring to two men and a woman, this is the anthology for you.


TAGS:

anal sex, art, bisexual men, caribbean cruise, college guys, cougar, cruise, double penetration, humor, interracial, mf, mm, mmf, music, reluctance, scheming, swinging, threesomes, toys


EXCERPT:

From “Bermuda Run”:

It hadn’t been by accident that I had booked the cruise to Bermuda for the college spring break period. I liked my produce fresh.

I was up on the pool deck late in the morning, as soon as the temperature was high enough to bring out the swimmers. As I had hoped, the pool had been nearly taken over by the college students. I was feeling sleek and purry after the night with Cord, with whom I had scheduled a repeat visit for tonight. A hundred dollars for a hunk like that—for three fucks—was a steal when compared to rent-boy prices in Philadelphia, although the sons of family acquaintances went for nothing and often were surprisingly entertaining. I was surprised I wasn’t stiff. It had been six months, and on the last cruise, since I had gotten such a workout from my Venezuelan room steward. Every young man I’d been with in the interim fell short of the talent I found on the cruise ships.

I moved three times around the pool before I found the perfect spot. I saw the two young men when they left their lounge beds and dove into the pool. Both very young, divinely built, and with smooth, supple skin to rival a baby’s. Both were wearing skimpy Speedos, by which they each showed the promise of satisfying my requirements. One was the mandatory Nordic blond with curly hair and blue eyes to become lost in. The other was darker, perhaps more than a touch of the Mediterranean, and mysterious looking. The emphasis was on the young and impressionable, though. In one of my turns around the deck I’d heard them mention their college and that this was their second year, so, despite appearances, there wouldn’t be any risks on the age front.

They also struck me in another way that I had trouble isolating. I finally decided that it was the way in which they interacted with each other. Either they were close friends or intimate friends, I decided, and, rather than putting me off, I took this as a challenge.

When they had left to dive into the pool, I took a lounge bed directly across from theirs and posed myself in a way that would attract any red-blooded young American boy. If they still had eyes only for each other, I reasoned, they were too far gone. If they had wide-ranging interests, the day might prove to be quite rewarding, I thought—correctly, as it turned out.

After they had returned, chatting to each other, and rubbing themselves off with towels, they got around to being attracted to me. I smiled at them over the edge of the Nora Roberts novel I was reading, and they smiled back, shyly at first but then more boldly. They whispered between themselves as they sat on their pool beds and looked around at all the luscious young people waltzing by in nearly the altogether, the college men being boisterous and playfully knocking each other about as they moved.

Although these two young men were looking appreciatively at the bodies of the young men going by, they were giving as much attention to the college girls—and even to older, well-shaped women. I saw this as a good sign.



1813919.jpg
 
New Anthology - Free May 23-25

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Y1ZDLO2

The Hot Summer Reads Anthology is ten stories by ten different authors who all post stories at Literotica, with something for everyone, no matter what you like in erotic romance stories. You may even find something new. These stories are:

100% original, never before published stories
all eleven stories are 8k-10k words long
by four female authors and seven male authors
by authors who identify as straight and gay, bisexual, or queer
by authors aged early-thirties to mid-sixties
mostly romantic but also features historical, sci-fi, and erotic horror stories
inclusive of straight, gay, and lesbian couple scenes and menage scenes
not a collection of first chapters and cliffhangers

What’s the best thing about the Anthology? It’s free all Memorial Day Weekend!

Author: J. Kendall Dane, Bucky Duckman, Freya Lange, Patient Lee, Shea Mara, TT Tales, M.S. Tarot, Ella Wilding, J.C. Winchester, Steve Williams
 


Warrior One - Fleet Action I

Is now available at Smashwords.

The war with the Gar continues. The Armada has increased to four Fleets. With information from their new friends the K'lar and Saxon's, Fleet One and newly christened Fleet Four, prepare to execute a plan to beat the Gar back away from the home world.

Except

Ezra was trying to fight his ship and cover the fighters at the same time. He had the throw weight to do just that. More and more Gar ships either disappeared or just went dark. The same was true about the fighters he was trying to cover. More and more were floating out there in the dark, lifeless. He hoped Carol Ryan wasn't one of them. She and her squadron had launched as battle was engaged and Warrior had slowed to almost a stop. Ezra had caught a couple of tally-ho's from her in the beginning, but since then he had really heard nothing from her.

Ezra watched as the shuttles full of his Marine's, left the ship, closely guarded by Seonaidh. He watched for as long as he could without changing the front screen. He could have watched on one of his, but he needed those to make tactical decisions.

Then Warrior shook with an impact that wasn't weapons fire.

"Portside, collision with a Gar frigate. Suicide attack," Candle called out.

"Damage report?" Ezra said calmly.

"Portside shroud has a rather large hole in it. Shields held and the Gar ship bounced off," Candle reported. "Repairs are being made as we speak."

"Very well," Ezra replied.

"Weapons," Commander Kinsella called out.

"Go Weapons," Ezra replied.

"Torpedoes out, missiles depleted by half. Suggest resupply is in order, sir."

"Helm, make it so," Ezra called out.

"Aye, aye, sir," Lieutenant Vaughan answered.

The view in the screen shifted as Warrior turned to rendezvous with the Tór. The ship shuddered several more times as it turned her broadside to Gar guns. Ezra shook his head as the shields held.

* * * *

Captain Rosslea Ossnat could see that the Nuadu was now turning back after it had off loaded all of its drop ships. She could also see Ceasg was turning with the hulking ship. Her eye though was on the drop ships.

"Shields on full, we are following the drop down to dirt," she said forcefully.

"Is that wise Captain," her command android Nickel Steel said.

"Probably not, but those Marines will need help down there. It appears that Fleet Four is a little late and our fighters are having a rough time of it out there."

"Aye, aye, Ma'am," Nickel replied.

"Comms, signal Ceasg, Wulver covering Marines."

"Is that the complete message?"

"It is, send it."

"Aye, aye Ma'am." Comms replied. "Message sent."

"Let me know if there is an answer."

"Aye, aye, Ma'am."

Minutes ticked by as the Wulver followed the drop ships down to the surface. Ground fire was minimal to started with, but had increased significantly.

"Weapons, silence those ground batteries," Rosslea called out.

"Weapons, aye."

"Comms, Ceasg replies, affirmative. It is maneuvering to follow. Iona will cover the Nuadu out of the system."

"Good. Weapons keep hitting those ground position as you find them."

"Aye, aye, Ma'am."

"Nickel, coordinate with Ceasg."

"Yes ma'am," Nickel answered as he connected with his counterpart on the Ceasg.
 
Launched on 13 June 2015 by BarbarianSpy, a GM novella of steamy sex on the tramp steamer route in the South Pacific, Tramp Steaming, by habu, a pen name of sr71plt:


BLURB:

American Princeton student, Nathan Cassatt, travels to the South Pacific for a junior summer trip plying the islands on tramp steamers in search of new and more taxing sexual adventures with men. Wanting to improve his French, he gravitates to French men. The mixed French and Maori hunk, Etienne, picks Nathan up in New Caledonia and takes him on a tramp steamer to Fiji, where he robs and abandons Nathan. Temporarily financially destitute, Nathan looks for, and immediately finds a new supporter in the older, French short story writer, Christophe Fortier. Fortier writes edgy fetish gay male short stories for rich private collectors in Europe. He takes Nathan on to help embellish the stories he’s writing through being able to describe the emotions and physical experience of having actually been taken in the ways and circumstances Fortier writes about, from couplings Fortier arranges for Nathan.

As the two continue on with a tramp steamer sail toward American Samoa, with French Polynesia as a goal, Nathan is indoctrinated into just about as much taxiing and rough sex as he can endure.

Fortier has booked on the tramp steamer, Pitcairn, paying for their passage by making Nathan’s body available to the imposing and cruel Scandinavian ship’s captain, Thorensen, and to all the crew. What they subject Nathan to expands his sexual experience and feeds into Fortier’s short stories.

Meeting another American student on the steamer, Austin, trapped into the same situation as Nathan is—opens Nathan to new sexual possibilities. This is then augmented by meeting up with Noah, a busker at Circular Quay in Sydney—who opens Nathan’s eyes to an entirely new aspect of sexual pleasure at the end of an unforgettable South Seas adventure.


TAGS:

barbarianspy extreme, barbarianspy xtreme, barebacking, big cocks, breath play, cocksucking, domination, double penetration, fisting, flip flop, Frenchman, gang bang, gay anal, older-younger, public sex, rough sex, sex at sea, sex on the beach, South Pacific islands, voyeur


EXERPT:

“My stories are based on observation and experience. That is where men like you and Etienne come in. That is why I might be offering you support until you can regain your finances. I know now, knowing the family you come from, that you will regain your finances. But in the days before you can do that . . . this isn’t Philadelphia or New York. I know that eventually you’ll be set up again—through contact with an American Express office, and there are a few scattered around on the South Pacific Islands. But—”

“You said you might be offering support. You already offered it before.”

“I must be sure. For me to support you—I’m not made of money as you are—I must have compensation. Inspiration for my stories. Observed experience. Do you understand?”

“I’m not sure.”

“Observed experience may not be accurate. I write from observation, yes. But I write more from my own experience. What I have done myself—what I have done to young men like you. What I have men I bring in to do to young men like you—that I observe and usually participate in. It’s why I asked you if you could take an extra-large cock—and maybe two at once. Do you understand what I’m telling you? I write for a highly sophisticated, demanding, and searching audience. I don’t write vanilla stories. Have you ever had two men working you over at once—hard?”

I didn’t know what to say, so I just shrugged.

“How far into the story have you read on the computer screen? Did you read of the sex on the beach?”

“No. I’ve read of how provocative and sensual you made the dancing at the beach party.”

“Read on,” he directed. As I turned my face to the computer screen, I heard and felt the unzipping of my shorts. He gripped my cock, skin on skin, and started a slow stroke as I read. I looked around, in shock, afraid that we were being observed. But this was a gay resort. I’d seen men fucking in the lobby and no one had intervened.

In the story, a complete departure from what really happened, Etienne was coaxing me out onto the beach, beyond the fringe of the lighting from the beach party, where the moon shining off the lapping waves on the beach provided the light.

“This isn’t as it happened,” I muttered.

“You went to your hotel room,” Fortier whispered. “The story had to extend from what I observed. I had to capture where it might go. That’s why you’re reading this. I need to know how authentic it is—how natural the progression is. Location isn’t all that important, although the readers will be more aroused by a beach at night than a hotel room. It’s one reason why I asked you about the size of Etienne’s equipment and how easily you took it. Why I asked about Etienne’s fetish. You didn’t have time to find out Etienne’s fetish? I have to know if my development beyond my ability to directly observe was authentic. And I have to know if you would go where the Etienne of the story took you.”

I moaned as I read on in the story.



1838007.jpg
 
Hi Morgan Hawke.
Thank you for the info you posted. I'm a newbie. I just joined this site today. I've been reading through the forum and going into the Lounge but there is still something I don't know.
Is this site where writers post about their books, to get reactions, or is this a place where writers write stories for other members to read?
I saw one page where titles of books with their covers and details including price were posted. Is this done to publicise their books only? Can they post their books which have been uploaded to Amazon.com?
Thank you for any feedback that you can give me. Much appreciated.
 
Hi Morgan Hawke.
Thank you for the info you posted. I'm a newbie. I just joined this site today. I've been reading through the forum and going into the Lounge but there is still something I don't know.
Is this site where writers post about their books, to get reactions, or is this a place where writers write stories for other members to read?
I saw one page where titles of books with their covers and details including price were posted. Is this done to publicise their books only? Can they post their books which have been uploaded to Amazon.com?
Thank you for any feedback that you can give me. Much appreciated.

This is a site where authors write stories and post them for others to read for free.

This particular thread, is a place where authors can publicize their ebooks or print books they have written that are now for sale. But you have to have published a story or two on the story side of Literotica in order to do this.

I hope this clears up you questions.
 
Back
Top