ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
??? :confused: ???

*looks at GM*

Okies GM what is funny ... You don't know how many times I have been trying to get this thing to function properly this weekend ...
 
*ponder & re-reads*

Did I spell something wrong ... *looks embarious* ... I've notice that I have more problems with spelling than I did before ...

:(
 
No, it's just....something about discuss instead of disgust just tickled my funny-bone.

*shrugs*
 
Last edited:
to a modem

you're fast.... and sexy! oh yeah! uh.... you have sweet curves.... and you constantly have male nobs jacking into your female ends, you're a big orgy, with explosions of information.... insatiable beast.... and msotlybreliable, how i do love the. over and over and over *winks*
 
I would NOT, in fact, talk about sex with my MODEM.

I am desperate (q.v. Hybirdx), but not THAT desperate.
 
well.... i go click click type type, and then my man connector spooges info to the woman connector, and the big ovaries out there provide me with an information baby *laughs*
 
...is that philosophical or just disgusting?

Oh, man. My head hurts too much to think about it. I've been working in a little greenhouse all day long, painting in a little plastic suit. Good god, I'm exhausted. I think I'm going to go watch my friend play more Vice City.
 
hmm.... i donno.... i suppose it's kind of philisophical.... i'd say it's mostly just crap though.
 
whew!

Where did my weekend go??

OH! I remember! I was DRUNK THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!

Gah.....my best girlfriend comes to visit and she turns me into a drinking maniac.....the boys of Louisville will never be the same! ;) :devil:

Oh and Lauren, apparently I was invited (at least 5 times??) to see a soccer game in Portugal, if the Bosnian team qualifies, lol!
 
Celestiale said:
whew!

Where did my weekend go??

OH! I remember! I was DRUNK THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!

Gah.....my best girlfriend comes to visit and she turns me into a drinking maniac.....the boys of Louisville will never be the same! ;) :devil:

Oh and Lauren, apparently I was invited (at least 5 times??) to see a soccer game in Portugal, if the Bosnian team qualifies, lol!

*grin* those lucky dogs... :D

hi you! :heart:
 
i sure do! :kiss: ooo thanks *grins*

how have you been other than drunk of course?
 
Khadgar said:
i sure do! :kiss: ooo thanks *grins*

how have you been other than drunk of course?

mmm....hungover? :D

I'm well....much more so today! :D

'Cept for the dream about the Apocalypse....I hate that damn dream!
;)
 
Celestiale said:
Hello :heart: ...

mmmm....not as lucky as you're gonna be...

*fuzzles you close*

:kiss: :heart: :kiss:

mmmmm.... :heart: :kiss: :heart:

*wraps his arms around Cel and holds her close*

im happy you are feeling a little better today :)
 
Confused

:confused:*scrunches her eyebrows as her lips press tightly together and a little off to the side before speaking*

Um... after the first page was this ever actually an announcement board (got tired after reading the first 5 pages, sorry)

not condeming, critisizing, or anything except trying to figure out if the topic ever got back on base.



:eek: *goes back into her crevice*
 
welcome to my humble.... *looks at the postcount for this thread* okay well kind of humble abode.

this thread is for the purpose of making announcments, as you probably could see, there actually ARE annoucements made here, like voice chat gatherings, and people leaving for a while, and post difficulty, it's also like a HUGE OOC board for this forum.

it's also, along with the anime thread a place to talk to the people IN this forum, as thats almost impossible to do so in the GB or somewhere raven, i hope youre reading this, see? it should stay as a sticky, and not be deleted *smirks*

but yeah, relax, and introduce yourself by all means, and from ehre, you can be introed to any number of threads in the ORP.

good too meet you.
 
oh, and no one in their right mind expects you to read one thousand thirteen pages.
 
oh, and no one in their right mind expects you to read one thousand thirteen pages.

*wipes her brow* Whew!
Thank the Goddess for that, my eyes blurred as I finished the 5th page. (am set to 40 posts a page) Yes I did notice that there were general statements amidst you carrying S&D off *whistles innocently* (Yeah wwaaaaaaayyy back there)

as for an introduction... well I think I already accomplished that with my Question. I have subscribed.. though I couldnt tell you if that has been my brightest move of the day.. :p

I have enjoyed online RP for several years as well as TT and LARP, usually play supportive chars but cant seem to play one that isnt a smart-alec.

anybody interested in more info will have to look at my profile... and if still not scared off, could ask... doesnt mean I'll give 'em answers they like....
 
hmm what? carrying people off? *looks innocent* yes.... that tends to happen alot *laughs*

well, then you're more than welcome to start looking around. most of the members here are asleep, i should be too.... it's past 3 in the morning.... but whatever. Lauren should be up.... well, i KNOW she's up, she's on msn.... but yes.


if you have alot of experience then you probably know the rules and etticite and all that garbage for this sort of thing. if not, then you can just read the other sticky here. uh....

yeah, well.... i'm sure you'll get a bunch more reactions from the others here, hang back and relax or whatever you'd like.

what kind of RP threads do you enjoy?
 
Shotokan07 said:
You don't have to tell me twice. She's caught my heart since the first time I laid my eyes on her... Stupid towel! I can't even see well.
Shoto... Shoto, Shoto, Shoto... Lose the towel and then we'll talk. ;)

Thank you. :kiss:

Celestiale said:
Oh and Lauren, apparently I was invited (at least 5 times??) to see a soccer game in Portugal, if the Bosnian team qualifies, lol!
LOL :kiss:

Well, I'm inviting you to come hmm... watch a... hmm... game... even if the Bosnia team doesn't qualify. Just to make sure I'll get you here anyway. :devil:
 
hi there , welcome to the ORP board.
Yea, this thread is used to tease, harass, & generally make each other smile & forget anything bad that happened to each other over our days. We are a pretty friendly bunch, so speak your mind & don't worry, we won't bite.
(well, Khaddy may, but people usually like it when he does.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top