What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! The wind really kicked up just now! And, the sky has become very cloudy. I wonder if we will get rain today? I hope not, I want put my clothesline up and hang laundry out to dry!

This Malbec is delicious!

Oh, and I can't wait for my girl to get home tonight; its been a couple days because she's been away, and its going to be soooo nice to fuck her properly as a welcome home.

tumblr_mbmzaypryI1r2kqwjo1_500.gif

Well Martinsville was a great time. I wasnt gonna let who won the race to bother me. So while I wasnt happy jimmie muthafukkin johnson won the race, it was still a helluva lot better than a friggin toyoto..

The weather was spectacular... the research I did on parking was perfect and we walked ten minutes to the car and hit no traffic. The seats were awesome too, noone in front or behind us.

Other than the race winner, the only other disappointment was the hot dogs. All those people sayin you GOTTA have one.. well, IMO they sucked. You could go to any Coney Island in the Detroit area and get a hot dog thats much better than that. I ate two of them anyhow, but would never recommend them to anybody.

My dad and I had a great time.. and thats more important than anything.

How even now I can be happy by something I read, even though I no longer care.
How surprising.

Well Martinsville was a great time. I wasnt gonna let who won the race to bother me. So while I wasnt happy jimmie muthafukkin johnson won the race, it was still a helluva lot better than a friggin toyoto..

The weather was spectacular... the research I did on parking was perfect and we walked ten minutes to the car and hit no traffic. The seats were awesome too, noone in front or behind us.

Other than the race winner, the only other disappointment was the hot dogs. All those people sayin you GOTTA have one.. well, IMO they sucked. You could go to any Coney Island in the Detroit area and get a hot dog thats much better than that. I ate two of them anyhow, but would never recommend them to anybody.

**** Like ****

Glad ya had a good time! I thought of you swearing in the stands when he crossed the finish line!

**** Like ****

Glad ya had a good time! I thought of you swearing in the stands when he crossed the finish line!

Nope...I refused to let any of that spoil the fun.

The fact is, it was the jimmie johnson show today. he was amazing. It was like he had an extra ten horsepower. He was so good coming up out of the corners and it gave him such an advantage. The sun came out strong for a bit and it hurt his car but under the clouds there was no one that could keep up with him.. especially on the restarts.

Nope...I refused to let any of that spoil the fun.

The fact is, it was the jimmie johnson show today. he was amazing. It was like he had an extra ten horsepower. He was so good coming up out of the corners and it gave him such an advantage. The sun came out strong for a bit and it hurt his car but under the clouds there was no one that could keep up with him.. especially on the restarts.

I've never watched a whole race....still a lot of left turns, but it was interesting. :p Do you suppose he keeps all of those clocks in the same room, or does he scatter them around? That's a lot of clocks!

The time spent with your dad doing something you both love is the important part. :D

I've never watched a whole race....still a lot of left turns, but it was interesting. :p Do you suppose he keeps all of those clocks in the same room, or does he scatter them around? That's a lot of clocks!

The time spent with your dad doing something you both love is the important part. :D

I dont know...but I can certainly think of a place he could use one..and Id be more than willing to help him get it there.:)

I wish I'd had the self-restraint to not sit and read those. Now I'm heartsick in a way I haven't been in ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back