A picture a day....

I am, Thankful for You! What a nice retreat from the holiday.
 
you're a very beautiful woman and I thank you for sharing "yourself" with us!! Hope your Thanksgiving with your family was awesome!!:)
 
Hope everyone's thanksgiving was amazing!

I'm gonna go shopping! No where to crazy!
 
Hope everyone's thanksgiving was amazing!

I'm gonna go shopping! No where to crazy!

You know, having to come in to work the day after Thaksgiving has it's bad side, but seeing this thread and seeing your fantastic body just made it all worth while.... Thanks for sharing, and THANK YOU for your service, did 6 in the Army (Desert Storm timeframe) and loved it....

Cant wait to see more and more of you and that fantastic body....:rose:
 
Due to some good advice, I had to take down the picture that revealed my face. I am in the military, and certain rules apply to me. I am sorry. However, you guys will still get plenty of pictures. I hope you all understand!

I've roamed thru your new thread (completely understand why you removed the one pic - though I was too late to see).... First, thank you for your service!

Second, this pic here is by far your most erotic to date :devil: :D
Would only be trumped by a pic of you biting your lip.... WOW!

Subscribed!
 
Hope everyone's thanksgiving was amazing!

I'm gonna go shopping! No where to crazy!

I hope you had fun shopping. I avoided the world like the plague today! Instead I helped a neighbor cut up a tree and took a nap! Now for some more Borderlands 2! Hope you are having a great holiday weekend with your family!
 
Silk?

Hope everyone's thanksgiving was amazing!

I'm gonna go shopping! No where to crazy!

How was shopping? Hope you bought something nice to cradle your freshly shaved parts.... loved the latest picture!
 
Sorry for the lack of pics guys! With my family! It's add to sneak away and get one, but I hope the lasts ones I posted make up for it

No problem Alyssa .. Late wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving Good Looking !!!!
 
Alyssa

You are doing a great job with the tease, and I love the photos. Keep 'em coming.
 
Back
Top