Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me the can work out & do require a lot of patience, work & love. I blew mine last time; I'll will not repeat that mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm very happy that you got your baby girl back, Daddy PA. Best wishes to you both.
And I know that they are hard, but this Daddy is almost too demanding, but I won't blast why here. If you'd like to talk, or offer advice, feel free to PM me.

Hi all you awesome Daddies and sweet baby girls!!! Hope everyone is having a great Friday night! :D

Sis Serene . . . I hope you are feeling better . . . . :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Waves to all my sissies . . . especially Cookie, INL, and Peaches . . . I hope we can play sometimes ;)

Waves back & blows a :kiss:! I hope we can too! We always seem to miss each other in here!

I don't like the sound of that AT ALL! It should never feel that way! Pm being sent, sweetie!

Received and replied, Cookie.

On a happier note, I went out with friends, and took one girl to her first sex shop. I bought me a little something, and as soon as I can have an avatar, you'll all get to see! Every baby girl should have one ... an anatomically correct penis pacifier! I hope everybody will like the pic (especially the lovely Daddies! )

Good morning Daddies and babygirls, hope you all have a wonderful Saturday :cool::kiss:

Darn auto-correct, changed babygirls to backfield lol :mad:

Last edited:
Hi all you awesome Daddies and sweet baby girls!!! Hope everyone is having a great Friday night! :D

Sis Serene . . . I hope you are feeling better . . . . :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Waves to all my sissies . . . especially Cookie, INL, and Peaches . . . I hope we can play sometimes ;)

*Glomps and huggles the girl; making sure to get in ALL my hugs, kisses, and shows of affection with lesser intentions before she disappears again* :devil:

good morning

Hello Princess would love to be your Daddy!!! Would give bath making sure "everything" is clean!!!!

Received and replied, Cookie.

On a happier note, I went out with friends, and took one girl to her first sex shop. I bought me a little something, and as soon as I can have an avatar, you'll all get to see! Every baby girl should have one ... an anatomically correct penis pacifier! I hope everybody will like the pic (especially the lovely Daddies! )

Good morning!! Received & replied back! :rose:

I am SO happy that you had a chance to go out! It sounds you had an awesome night ! Can't wait to see your AV!

Good morning to my beautiful sisters & oh-so handsome daddies!!!

BehaviorMod..I hope you got all of the cuddles & kisses you needed!! I hope Mojo comes back soon!!

nfl..Have a wonderful day!!

Good morning all you sexy Daddies and sweet baby girls that love them! Wishing you all a fantastic Saturday hug and kisses :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Cookie I just missed you darn it :(

*Glomps and huggles the girl; making sure to get in ALL my hugs, kisses, and shows of affection with lesser intentions before she disappears again* :devil:

Looking forward to all your hugs and kisses Daddy . . . hope we get to play later!!! :devil:

"Happy Saturday to all the Daddies and my sisters, the Baby Girls who love them - have a yucky migraine today - blech! Hope you're all having a great Saturday!":(:p

Good morning (almost afternoon) to all the Daddies and little girls!

Switch, sounds like you needed that girl time and I'm glad you were able to get something for yourself! We all deserve a new toy every now and then. Big hugs to you!

Cookie, Peaches, NFL, Mojo...hope you all have a great weekend!

Hugs and kisses to all the Daddies and my sisters! :kiss:

Keri

Hi Daddy PA, Keri and Serene!!

Peaches, UGH! It is SUCH a beautiful day..you shouldn't be inside feeling yucky! (Hugs)

Awww, Peaches, I hope you feel better quickly! :heart::kiss:

Hi Daddy PA, Keri and Serene!!

Peaches, UGH! It is SUCH a beautiful day..you shouldn't be inside feeling yucky! (Hugs)

"Thank you sissies for the good wishes - it IS a beautiful day I think - seems extremely sunny at any rate:( (couldn't be a dark gloomy day like so many others we've had lately....lol.....the cat is enjoying sitting outside in the sun on the steps anyway while I hide out in the darkest room I can find:rolleyes:)"

Happy Saturday to my sisters and all the daddies!

I very much needed the night out, and next time I may even GE something naughty! :giggles:

Its a sunny and gorgeous 57 here today, and I'm spending my lunch hour outside in it! Overall, its a great day, and I'm refusing to let it get me down!

Happy Saturday to my sisters and all the daddies!

I very much needed the night out, and next time I may even GE something naughty! :giggles:

Its a sunny and gorgeous 57 here today, and I'm spending my lunch hour outside in it! Overall, its a great day, and I'm refusing to let it get me down!

What a great attitude to have, Switch! It's beautiful here too, but cold. And I'd love to get out and enjoy it, but I'm stuck inside laying down cause I am the world's biggest klutz!!!

Keep trying to enjoy your day! Like they say "fake it till you make it!"
*hugs*

Keri

Peaches I hope you feel better soon, I hate migraines! Thinking of you.

Cookie & Keri I've had a lovely day thank you....Hope you girls have too.

Peaches I hope you feel better soon, I hate migraines! Thinking of you.

Cookie & Keri I've had a lovely day thank you....Hope you girls have too.

Thanks, NFL! Reading this thread and posting has helped me to keep my sanity instead of going stir-crazy from just laying here!!!! This just isn't my idea of fun, but the Dr's said it's what is best for me. Ugh :(

I wish I was in the UK where the day was almost over!!! Lol Glad you had a great day!!! :rose:

Thanks, NFL! Reading this thread and posting has helped me to keep my sanity instead of going stir-crazy from just laying here!!!! This just isn't my idea of fun, but the Dr's said it's what is best for me. Ugh :(

I wish I was in the UK where the day was almost over!!! Lol Glad you had a great day!!! :rose:

I'm glad you are listening to the doctor. At least we can keep you company for parts of the day. The UK....at least my part is covered in snow, slush & ice...definitely not the place for you haha :D

I'm glad you are listening to the doctor. At least we can keep you company for parts of the day. The UK....at least my part is covered in snow, slush & ice...definitely not the place for you haha :D

67 & sunny here in St. Louis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back